It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance To Agartha Found?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was always under the impression that when Admiral Byrd said he "flew" into the "Hollow Earth" that he was actually flying through a worm hole of some kind, maybe similar to the Bermuda Triangle. These are definitely interesting pictures, but I don't think Admiral Byrd flew through that hole on accident. Regardless, there are allegedly many entrances. So until we drop some flares and swing on down, we just won't ever know. 16 story windows also have a huge role in keeping this kind of information out of the loop.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by msbox

Yeah it would be lovely to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds that is likely to turn up yet more stalagmites and stalactites. NASA is there to explore space and planets not caves that are more than likely just going to be a hole in some rocks. Not saying for definite that is the case but just because there is a cave in Antarctica doesn't mean that we will learn anything new in life, my feeling at best there could be some new Bacteria. I just cannot believe that just because you have found an unexplored cave we have found the opening to a new civilisation.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Maybe a quiet u2u to zorgon would be better..

The one thing I can say here about Tauristercus is the man knows how to handle himself around these boards. Not trying to stick my nose in where it might get whacked. Just say'in.
edit on 25-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

ZORGON- If you want to find this mystery city, you can try the following longitude -latitudes from a specific elevation.
If you are a 1000 ft to high you will not see it, if you are to close the pixels on your computer screen will brake up and change the appearance of the buildings. There are about what amounts to one small city block of buildings at the proper elevation it will be clear to see the structures that are all painted white.

Go to 67 Dgrs20'58.43" S and 98Dgrs52'13.35" E You must be between 3,700-3,800 ft. elevation.

This location is approximately-52 miles from the cave opening that has the metal looking round hatch. clicking on the ruler, go up to about 1,000 ft, and go 196 degrees. If someone finds it please copy and paste it so everyone can see the building to help me confirm or denie that these are structures. the shadow will be cast to the left hand side of the larger buliding in front. Other building around this area appear to be buried but who knows after all ther are no new pictures of this area. Anyone who finds this location is solicited to help paste the pictures from this location.
KMG

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
someone needs to go there and send some sort of a robot down there or something.
Until then theres more logical explenations for this

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
After copying the images from entrance 1 an 2, I adjusted just the brightness and contrast using Irfanview (use the 'Color Corrections...' feature found under the 'Image' menu). I couldn't find much in entrance 1 but entrance 2 was a lot more interesting. There is partially covering the entrance what looks like a smooth metallic dome like structure with indentations along the edge. At first I thought it looked like it had some sort of lip along its edge but now I'm thinking it looks like some sort of hose running close to and on top of its edge. On the lower photo, could that be a continuation of the same hose on the other side of the dome from the entrance (where the hose starts in the snow and snakes up the rocks and disappear into the hillside)?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7340b2363acf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9b670d15cdb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Now this could be a mere photographic/pixelation anomaly but after adjusting the image levels to the extreme, it sort of looks like there is a form in the entrance 2 hole consisting of a tripod with something that kind of looks like an insect head on top.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b6f0efe6617.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pershing1973
NASA is there to explore space and planets not caves that are more than likely just going to be a hole in some rocks. Not saying for definite that is the case but just because there is a cave in Antarctica doesn't mean that we will learn anything new in life, my feeling at best there could be some new Bacteria.

Well NASA LOVES Bacteria hunting and does go looking in caves. In fact they found our ancestor in caves recently... In typical NASA fashion of naming stuff by what it looks like (ie Blue Berries on Mars) they call this stuff Snottite and it seems that was what started evolving

Cave Slime
www.nasa.gov...

NASA is also reviving 12 million year old bugs and sorta flubbed the find of arsenic life in Mono Lake...

So yeah... lets send NASA into that hole... after all they won't be allowed back on the moon
And they are already in the area

edit on 26-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I was always under the impression that when Admiral Byrd said he "flew" into the "Hollow Earth" that he was actually flying through a worm hole of some kind, maybe similar to the Bermuda Triangle.

I agree, and so do the Russians... covered that in this post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in this thread...
Admiral Byrd and Operation Highjump
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
If you are a 1000 ft to high you will not see it, if you are to close the pixels on your computer screen will brake up and change the appearance of the buildings. There are about what amounts to one small city block of buildings at the proper elevation it will be clear to see the structures that are all painted white.

You mean this?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

To ZORGON,
Yes I mean that area you have posted. What is your opinion? Are thoses building or not?

I tried to post this once before but know one would take the time to locate this area so thank you for doing that.

KMG

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

Certainly is odd... not the usual pixelation and I have no record of a research station at that point.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The idea of a hollow earth is one of the ten most astonishing ideas I encountered in 2010. I'm trying to create a top ten shocking revelations list on my research journal ancientfuture.info. That could be a thread -- top ten surprises of 2010.

Anyway, I'm going to just fire off some hollow earth ideas I've found, sorry-- no time right now to dig up all the citations.

Alex Collier -- (Moon and Mars lecture?) according to his ET sources, ALL planets and many moons are hollow.

It has been scientifically determined that Phobos is hollow or has significant cavities.

The Lemurian Scrolls -- interesting idea -- while mortals inhabit planet surface, immortal elite of planets live inside, sheltered from radiation. Breath-airian physiology is possible (don't have to eat) because the closed atmosphere can be supersaturated with nutrients -- one is nourished just by breathing. Flight is possible and easier because of denser atmosphere, and lower gravity (concentrated in shell). This source also says they have oil that can turn stone and gold into putty for easy modeling and can levitate heavy objects with sound. That's how they do megalith joinery.

Check out the Legend of Atlantis video on YouTube. All sorts of info about inner earth and secret brotherhoods, explains ubiquitous entwined serpent and eagle motifs found all over the world.

I was doing research on Mars. ESA? For some reseason, it was not possible to acquire radar telemetry of the poles -- (because of hollow cavity?)

You can find video of Jupiter pole which shows a wierd pixelated black splotch which continually changes size then, dissapears.

Digging for the rare, rare polar images of earth, I found a meterology site which shows a wierd black splotch at the north pole of earth. Singularity?

If you look at Stereo vision of the sun- there is often an object at the north pole. Same for other stars. Found suggestions that stars have wormholes exploited as shortcuts by starships. Perhaps this may explain the mysterious thermal profile of the sun with corona hotter than surface-- antimatter contact through singularity?

MIT scientist said we must face frightening possibillity that the Eath's moon is hollow. Apollo era research suggested that a shell model of the moon was appropriate.

I seem to have a dim memory from college geology that a shell model of earth was a pretty good model for seismic propagation, but of course, said the professor, we know the earth is not a shell. But is it? Perhaps during planet coalescence inner heat repulsion balancing gravity produces a shell.

A YouTube source from Telos, the reputed city in Mount Shasta says their biosphere under the mountain works as follows. Electrical or cosmic excitation of giant crystals produces light. Oxygen producing plants absorb the light, and produce the atmosphere. Voila - biosphere underground.

Entrances to inner earth supposed to include, north and south poles (Hopi? / native americans say there are guardians), Antarctica, Brazil (Manaus)? , under the great pyramid. Perhaps Tibet. Diagram on the web, copy also on ancientfuture - hollow earth page.

Again, apologies for the quick post, wanted to get the ideas out while the thread is till going -- holidays busy-- I'd appreciate your help with this research! It could be a matter of life death. If 2012 earth goes the cataclysm route, inner earth could be evacuation possibility for many.
edit on 26-12-2010 by keyseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by keyseeker because: add info

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Why is this a big deal that there would be caves on a continent? I have seen caves of this size on all continents.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A buddy of mine is a photographer and cinematographer (working caving expeditions in Mexico with Nat'l Geographic, etc.). I know he'd be down, as well as myself (being an explorative mountaineer) to go into the caves and photograph the entire expedition from start to finish. He and I could get ourselves as far north as Boston, but we'd need financial help from there on out.

Does anyone know anyone with a helicopter in the area? Connections to ships/icebreakers with spare lodging and decent food onboard?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you guys will all donate enough I will absolutely mount an expedition to find out what is in there! Can we get some donations?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

It's great that you are willing to volunteer for this dangerous mission! I think we the people need to start sending small hoardes of people armed with swarms of remote control cams to destinations such as the moon, mars, near space and inner earth because any small group of astronauts or explorers could get bought off, or reprogrammed!
MIT has instructions for making a $500 space vehicle out of a beer cooler. We need lots more exploration like that done by regular folks, not governments.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
deff makes ya think tho what is really there

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I was searching the antartica surface on google earth and i found this "flying thing" i dont know what it is. the coordinates are 77°13'25.51"S 161°29'40.29"E, i got a printscreen but i dont know how to uploaded, looks like there some smoke on the tail. Does anyone know what it could be? Thanks!!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by garbanso

This is bizarre, my friend!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3822f7d9e05d.jpg[/atsimg]

I know logically it could simply be a reflection of light off of clouds, such as Mother of Pearl clouds, but it is simply strange. A nearly abrupt stop towards to bottom, plus a feathered effect on the tail at the top...

Upon further inspection, could this be a meteor caught on satellite? To me, that seems plausible. It is still an amazing sight over the vast white of the Antarctic continent.
edit on 12/30/2010 by Nyiah because: added theory

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join