It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance To Agartha Found?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't mean to be pedantic as I love this sort of thing, but what does a hole in a big rock really mean?

They appear to be cave openings. How do we go from that to the conclusion it could be an entrance to Agartha? Until somebody goes there and checks it out all we have is speculation that would be rightly laughed away by most people.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

Good job! Your mind is safe for another day against crazy theories that challenge your self-made box.

You may now return to your television.

But seriously, your link doesn't debunk anything, it simply offers another explanation. Get real. Unless you go down there yourself and take a look you have no idea what those things are from just looking at GE.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOWER RIGHT CORNER

What looks like a crash and a ship and a trail of dirt behind it.

Now you see me...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/042e0e10cd33.jpg[/atsimg]

Now you don't...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1e85a3f0555.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Burden of proof is on OP.

Otherwise, the rest of us has ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO EVEN CONSIDER THIS.

Please don't be one of those "oh, you can't disprove this, therefore it must exist."

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

The stories / legends say that there is an opening at both the North & South pole.
The nazi's built a base en.wikipedia.org...

Rumours Hilter went there when the war was over, though I think its more likey the CIA got him in the US but thats only my thoughts

Google it mate

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer84
reply to post by NadaCambia

The stories / legends say that there is an opening at both the North & South pole.
The nazi's built a base en.wikipedia.org...

Rumours Hilter went there when the war was over, though I think its more likey the CIA got him in the US but thats only my thoughts

Google it mate

I know all about the stories. What I'm saying is it's a cave entrance... What's to say it's anything more? The North Pole is a big place.

It's a massive leap of faith to assume any old opening must be Agartha

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
very interesting thread , wasn't there a plane that the pilot swore he went into a cave opening when he flew over antartica ? as he entered the cave a beam of light surrounded his plane and landed it . there he was met by aliens who told him they are protectors of the planet earth from atomic warfare . apparently its a conspiracy theory bgecause apparently he was supposed to be on a navy ship on a militry mission ? some believe that the later is a cover story to the actual real event that occured . but now i see these caves youve posted it becomes more interesting

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am giving up this life, and I am heading towards those locations. Location one has the best entrance, so that is what I am shooting for. Thank you, I have a new life quest.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I seem to remember a YouTube vid worming its way around about a year or two ago with these same pics - these are way clearer.

S& F

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nopointlying

p.s not sure exactly ther date but may of been 1940.s anyway if u are intersted in finding out the information i posted then try ancient aliens series

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am more than willing to go on an adventure with other ATS members from The United States.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

I am down.. need a rocket to get out of hole when i am done talk with the aliens

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I personally think it's very possible that a Neu Schwabenland exists. I even wrote a song about it on my coming CD. The idea of the hollow Earth rings highly possible to me. I know often when UFOs are spoken of, people always say, why would they come all this way, or they must be so far away, while I do think if they were from far away, they'd have a better way of traveling long distances than how we think, but I tend to think they may be here on Earth, now, and have been, from before written history. These pics so indeed look like openings, and the way they are shaped, looks to me, a saucer craft could fly into it. The story of Admiral Byrd also resonates that there could be an inner Earth advanced civilization.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The open part of me says, "Right On, good find." Another part agrees with the people that say "It's just a cave entrance." All things being equal and assuming the reports about the Nazi's, Inner Earth, and Admilral Byrd are more or less correct, it very well could be an entrance or something much more mundane. Only way to tell for sure is A) Go there yourself and check it out or B) keep monitoring for updates in the hopes that a Giant Yeti or some equally obvious being is photographed coming out of the cave entrance (or a flying disc is photographed coming out of the mountain.) Until then it's just plausible fodder for the imagination.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
When you bring up both locations between each other its literally a straight line lined right up...
I cant seem to get a distance between both holes, can anyone else?

If you blindfold yourself, take 2 pins and stick them on any map at random, and then draw a line between the two...how could you possibly end up with anything other than a straight line?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Any geologists care to speculate on the dome? Seems out of place compared with the surrounding landscape???

Great pics S&F!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
you notice there is no longer a northern polar ice cap anymore?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Been posted here, months ago. Nobody can prove what this is... but it's probably just huge volcanic holes, as you can find around active or nearly-active volcanoes elsewhere on the planet. They often take strangely regular shapes, like gigantic gaping mouths. Remember that these holes are made by high-pressure eruptions of magma, hot enough to cut through solid rock like a hot knife through butter.

Plus, Aggartha, according to all related legends, is located somewhere in northern Himalaya, probably in TIbet, or in the disputed land between Pakistan, India and China. Absolutely nothing to do with Antartica,

"Read an research", as they say here.
edit on 23/12/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Why not just use string to tie a parachute onto a glow stick, while at the same time, you lean over the edge with some binoculars? Or simpler yet, grab some night vision goggles and look down the hole. Actually, why should we even go to them? I say we make them come to us. Call up the U.S. military and ask them to shoot a missile down the hole, and then we can just wait and see what comes out. I believe the term is called "kicking the hornet's nest", which, more or less falls in line with our military's tendency to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"THESE PICTURES ARE NOTHING NEW"

I posted these pictures over 8-months ago on ATS. I found them on another web site do not recall where.

The real mystery here is the Small city above ground at -67degrees 20'29.80"S and 98degrees 53'25.44"E now you cannot get there by just putting the Logitude and latitude numbers in on Google and clicking Go-There,
You must determine using the cave opening that looks like a metal door and go in the direction of where this Lat. & Long. should be and you will see what looks like a pile of dark rocks that could be structures, then look to the left of the dark rocks and you will see a small city with multi-story buildings all painted white so they are very difficult to see but they are there for those of you who will take the time to hunt for them. You will know that you are there when the Lat. & Long. match the co-ordinance I gave you above.

Good hunting. When you find them please post them, I am not good at posting pictures from another site.

The original picture on the Google-Earth map is from Feb. 2006- I would love to see an updated picture of these two holes to day, Dec 2010.
KMG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join