It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Relationship Happenings

page: 4

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

...When...someone...asks...you...to...clarify...it usually means.... you aren't making sense...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by Edrick

It works with us guys too. It's an attention thing. If you show someone attention, those around you feel more comfortable engaging with you later.

yep... typical loner phenomenon. Give extroverted guy some play, then all of the sudden a lot more of the girls get the curious eye.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
/thread643305/pg3#pid10179837]post by Edrick[/url]

Hi! Wanted to catch up on the thread this morning, and here is what I have ascertained.

Members have suggested this is occurring because:

♠You set off hormones within the woman, which other males might be sensing.
♠Other males want to compete with you. (We are territorial animals after all)
♠Other males find you admirable, and are interested to see what attracts you. (Cautious, but curious animals)
♠**** happens, and it's just luck or unluck. (Wyn Hawks, I loved that story, bye the way).
♠There is always a faster gun. (Also Wyn Hawks, also true.)
♠Those guys find you threatening, and are trying to protect her from you!
♠Monkey see monkey do. Self explanatory.
♠You need a partridge in a pear tree. Dubious, but cheerful, and worth a try.

♠Kim Jung IL has somehow managed to sabotage this experiment. (?)
♠ The universe has not approved this union.

Your reaction? You have singlehandedly REJECTED every option which somehow brings something positive about you to the table. You won't have it. Why is that?

Somebody needs to give 'yo booty an attitude adjustment.

Which leaves us with what? "Gang stalking". Personal persecution? People are being mean to you? Other men move in and spoil any chance you might have to find a mate. (You do know that if a woman's head is turned quickly towards another, then she's not the one for you......so breathe a big sigh of relief and think good riddance, that it didn't go further).

Assuming that you are not paranoid, which I don't think you are, it might be happening as a "gang stalking". But I doubt it's a conspiracy. It's just happening. It's like the numbers 11/11. Once you start seeing them, you see them everywhere. It's meaningless.

Besides, when you meet the right girl, you'll fight for her, and won't turn away in a whimper and a whine. You'll be thinking "nope, I'm not going to let them mess up this one". That's how it works. It comes naturally. And if she's the right one, she won't allow some "player" to mess it up for her either.

So, stand your ground. You will when it's time. No experiments. Just genuineness. It's there, you just haven't needed it yet.

And after all that..........................(Gawd I'm verbose this morning.)

Since you have rejected all the member's suggestions, including my own,

What do you think is going on? What answer is acceptable to you?

edit on 12/23/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

you are a alpha male who has extremely low opinion and views of woman...Your words were so hard to read I nearly chokded to death..//.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here is your answer.... Guys are notoriously afraid to speak to women, and believe me, if she is attractive in any way then all the guys are already looking at her. They wait to see her response to male attention and if it is positive, then the other males flock to her to make it a competition, to see who can be with her first. It is not you, actually it is you, the only one with enough courage to start a conversation with her and then the big hanging ****s come swinging in for the warm and pink.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
/thread643305/pg3#pid10179837]post by Edrick[/url]

Your reaction? You have singlehandedly REJECTED every option which somehow brings something positive about you to the table. You won't have it. Why is that?

LOL you notice that too?

This is why I "gave up" he was doing this same thing back in the "nice guy" thread. If you do not agree with him, then YOU are wrong.

Which would be fine if he didn't present himself as open. I argued till I was blue in the fingers about there being no such thing as a nice guy. This OPoster wouldn't have it.

(This is part of the topic bear with me please)

Anyway, OPoster, were you conducting this expirement back then? If so you were a big liar in that thread. If not, well you are a big liar in this thread. That coupled with how you use women for your own experiements shows that you enjoy lying to others. (Or were you really interested in all those gals?)

This also flaws your data. Since your expirement is BIAS. But you know this because we already pointed it out, you choose to ignore us because it doesn't match up with your SMALL observations.

Anyway, no, there is no magic attack on your junk. Guys don't care who you date, as long as it isn't them. You are not special, you are not a unique snow flake...you don't have magic.

Though you are really good at ignoring intillegent discussion, in favor or whatever you are promoting.

(PS I didn't attack ya, since I know that is a favorite of yours. "Teacher owie! He attacked me!")

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Because I believe that it is a concerted effort, as opposed to mere coincidence.

I have seen this happen to others, but not ALL others.... just a select few, which leads me to believe that I am witnessing a phenomenon of Targeted Individuals.

I have explained this before.

But I doubt it's a conspiracy. It's just happening. It's like the numbers 11/11. Once you start seeing them, you see them everywhere. It's meaningless.

Well, that's a very convenient way to dismiss the entire issue..... Look, I am trying to see if OTHERS have had this sort of experience.

I am gathering Data... THANKS!

Besides, when you meet the right girl, you'll fight for her, and won't turn away in a whimper and a whine.

And this is just downright mean. Honestly.

What exactly are you trying to imply? That I am a Coward? Really?

Let me tell you something, If I was a Coward who whimpers, I wouldn't have posted on this forum, where people with relationship troubles get systematically attacked.... and labeled as "Nice Guy Pretending, Coward Whiners"

Got it?

What do you think is going on? What answer is acceptable to you?

Oh, I have a Theory, several of them in fact... but you see... I am trying to see if others are having the same experience... and instead of getting replies from THEM, I am getting replies telling me that I am being delusional, that I am a coward, that I am paranoid, and am seeing figments of my own imagination, etcetera.

Look, If you all don't want to participate in this Experiment of openness and understanding.

THEN PLEASE LEAVE.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Guys are notoriously afraid to speak to women, and believe me, if she is attractive in any way then all the guys are already looking at her. They wait to see her response to male attention and if it is positive, then the other males flock to her to make it a competition, to see who can be with her first. It is not you, actually it is you, the only one with enough courage to start a conversation with her and then the big hanging ****s come swinging in for the warm and pink.

Thank you for your response, but I have already discounted this possibility, as the men who are acting as the "Blockers" (so to speak) are not the type who are afraid of female rejection.

So, understanding this..... and In that idiom, please.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

This is why I "gave up" he was doing this same thing back in the "nice guy" thread. If you do not agree with him, then YOU are wrong.

Do you really want to bring up your inability to listen to what other people have actually posted, instead of asserting AS AXIOM your own delusions?

Because if you want, then we can GO THERE, Dude.

Which would be fine if he didn't present himself as open. I argued till I was blue in the fingers about there being no such thing as a nice guy. This OPoster wouldn't have it.

Well then, Mr Always Right about everything.... Go back to that thread, and QUOTE me , where I *EVER* said that I was a nice guy... (And then link to it here) and DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU DO.

None of the rest of your response is even relevant, because you are unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.

This is why I did not respond to you... because you are, Apparently... quite insane.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have seen this too at my work. My work is sectioned off into work centers and there are two sections the work centers are grouped into.

I work in the back of the building section, and a girl who I noticed this occurrence works in the front section of the building. these sections do not interact with each other.

Well anyway, I was in the front part of the building and i was this girl at the front desk who I hadn't seen before, and i have been there for just over a year at that point, so I started talking to her, found out her name and all that.

Then I started asking a few friends in my shop if anyone knew who she was, no one knew. I only used her name, not exactly who she was. In a 3 days, there were a bunch of guys hitting on her and what not.

I was talking with her for a month before i asked anyone about if they knew her. It seems it wasn't until I asked about her that guys took notice.

SM

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMarshall

Thank you very much for your post SkyMarshall... and clearly your account completely discounts the pheromone hypothesis, as it wasnt until you started asking about her, that the others began chasing her.

Do you suspect that something like this has ever happened to you or anyone you know before?

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
I believe that there is some Truth to the theories and ideas about of the "power of thought" and the "laws of attraction". It could be possible that once you engaged the women in conversation after your period of observing her. Your thoughts were on the competition around you and not really on the girl.

Maybe you kept thinking that "i bet someones gonna hit on her any minute" or " i wonder when the guys are going to start to show up". Almost expecting it to happen and perhaps willing it into reality

. Another possibility is your intentions in the first place were not actually genuine and to love this woman and you were really just using her for your experiment. The other men were sent to protect her. Being angels in a sense to stop you from hurting her.

I also don't believe that the Universe gives its blessing between two people unless they are of kindred spirits or soul mates. Maybe you just haven't met the right woman yet basically.

I suggest you try another test this time on yourself. Search your own thoughts and desires. Are you ready for true love? Do you desire to be with someone and to give yourself to them with an open heart? Do you want to give love and receive love?

Then choose a woman who you could see yourself spending the rest of your life with. And think to yourself and focus your thoughts on things like ..."i am going to hold on to this woman" and "I will give her my love and we will be together forever"

The answer to your question lies within you and not some outside force trying to stop you. The real question to ask is "what do I want to happen and what am I willing to do to make it happen?":

I'm still interested to hear your response to any of these possibilities.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Excellent post !! I agree with your lines of thought. The thought occured to me that it may be his fears being made manifest. But then I question...what would be the purpose? I believe that he is purposely experiencing weakness and more so as his time of release draws near. In order to have greater effect. I believe Ladyinwaiting is right in saying that he doesnt know his power.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I believe that there is some Truth to the theories and ideas about of the "power of thought" and the "laws of attraction". It could be possible that once you engaged the women in conversation after your period of observing her. Your thoughts were on the competition around you and not really on the girl.

I am now SERIOUSLY wanting the entire world, and every human being on it, To die a horrible Agonizing Death.

Have fun sleeping at night!

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

reply to post by HarryJoy

Yeah honestly after reading all of his responses to the various and all valid answers suggested to him.

I have come to the conclusion that he probably didn't ever really want an answer and this was just another

test to some how prove himself right while he enjoys jerking us all off for an ego boost

So, what part of:

Edrick
Has anyone else observed anything similar?

I would love to hear if anyone has had similar experiences!

p.s. (Ad Homenim Attacks will be reported to the moderators immediately)

Did you not understand?

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

reply to post by HarryJoy

Yeah honestly after reading all of his responses to the various and all valid answers suggested to him.

I have come to the conclusion that he probably didn't ever really want an answer and this was just another

test to some how prove himself right while he enjoys jerking us all off for an ego boost

So, what part of:

Edrick
Has anyone else observed anything similar?

I would love to hear if anyone has had similar experiences!

p.s. (Ad Homenim Attacks will be reported to the moderators immediately)

Did you not understand?

-Edrick

Well no I personally have never had that type experience because I don't think like you. I have also never tried to date someone as part of some experiment or test. And I believe that just because a person hasn't had the same experience as you doesn't mean that they might have some insightful advice that you can use.

What was the purpose of this test in the first place? Did you want to learn how to stop this from occurring or just prove you theory right? If you just wanted to prove your theory right then it's not really a valid test because of the biased point of view you're coming from. You will see what you want to see no matter what the data or evidence might show.

If you want to learn how to prevent this from happening to you in the future. Open your mind to some of the ideas and suggestions. I am not trying to insult you. I'm trying to help answer you question. But maybe i misinterpreted your question. Because i was under the impression that you also wanted to figure out a way to stop this from happening toi you again, All apologies will you please clarify the question in that regard.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

There have already been some very good answers, you have stated the female in question was attractive, Yes?
So she is bound to attract attention.

The best way to see if the theory is valid, and it's not just the girl in question is very desirable would be to have the same experiment with a female who looks the kind of lady who would be plastered all over "people of wallmart"

They don't even have to be naturally unattractive, they just have to present themselves in such a way that would incite ridicule by the general population.

Then you can know if it's simply attractive girls attract attention, or the theory you presented.
Go on do it, if you can get every man in the room to compete for attention of this lady, then your theory is sound.

I don't poke fun at others for their natural looks, but in cases where they have done it to themselves,like in this case, where her outfit is the primary cause for her atrocious appearance I can excuse myself for being such a shallow bitch.

edit on 23-12-2010 by mumma in pyjamas because: fixy

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

I am now SERIOUSLY wanting the entire world, and every human being on it, To die a horrible Agonizing Death.

Have fun sleeping at night!

-Edrick

This was funny...but the theory about the laws of attraction don't work like a voodoo spell. It actually works in reverse. If you wish hate upon the world Then hate will be attracted to you not the world. ...i did like your joke though gave me a good laugh

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

This was funny...but the theory about the laws of attraction don't work like a voodoo spell. It actually works in reverse. If you wish hate upon the world Then hate will be attracted to you not the world. ...i did like your joke though gave me a good laugh

I don't think you understand, man....

I'm trying to END all suffering, by killing the entire population of the world.... I'm only sending out intentions and feelings of Love and Peace...

The Peace, of the Grave!

/sarcasm

It's easy to blame misfortune on some mystical hogwash voodoo claptrap, almost as easy as it is to believe in this crap despite already knowing better.

I mean, honestly.... you are not really this ignorant, are you?

To belive that positive intent creates positive reactions?

If that is the case, why do we EVER have wars of aggression? Wouldn't the people who DESIRE these wars, and the deaths of thousands, for their own profit, be killed off in mysterious circumstances?

Honestly, If you are going to contribute Precisely NOTHING to this thread, like the "Secret" Bullcrap... I am going to have to ask you to *LEAVE*

(I'm so totally visualizing you leave this thread, and never coming back)

-Edrick
edit on 24-12-2010 by Edrick because: +video

new topics

top topics

join