It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Dark Face of Darwinism

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

you will also loose

if you would like to debate without only playing by your rules then try me no problem...

I am not playing your game any longer, and will just continue to make new threads.

get ready for... "Sociobiology - Dark Face of Darwinism II"

edit on 12/29/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
All you had to do was answer the questions, and none of this would be a problem.

It'd also be fantastic if you'd quit making the same threads over and over again, just to ignore everyone and keep making the same refuted claims.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by MrXYZ

you will also loose

if you would like to debate without only playing by your rules then try me no problem...

I am not playing your game any longer, and will just continue to make new threads.

get ready for... "Sociobiology - Dark Face of Darwinism II"

So first you challenge me...and then you say you're "not playing anymore", lol. This is getting better and better, please continue posting

Will you answer the question in the new thread as the title/subject sounds exactly the same as this thread...and the questions are kinda relevant for every single thread discussing Darwin anyway

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper
All you had to do was answer the questions, and none of this would be a problem.

It'd also be fantastic if you'd quit making the same threads over and over again, just to ignore everyone and keep making the same refuted claims.

how many times are we going to go around in this circle... go back to page 1 and read the full topic, you will see where I am coming from.

meanwhile I will bump every post that is interesting to me up to the top and create new and interesting topics which are interesting and concern me.

how many usernames do you have piekeeper ? try to destroy my 1 (Cosmic Artifact) you can do it

don't be ashamed
your voice sounds just like the rest of the birds around here...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

So, I just accepted your challenge, which you offered several times as a positive alternative, and you completely ignore it? I'm opening up the field to a strictly moderated, one-on-one intellectual brawl with the topic of your choosing and you're going to simply blow me off?

How am I not surprised?
^example of a useful one liner.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I foresee a VERY short thread...even if he mans up

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

So, I just accepted your challenge, which you offered several times as a positive alternative, and you completely ignore it? I'm opening up the field to a strictly moderated, one-on-one intellectual brawl with the topic of your choosing and you're going to simply blow me off?

How am I not surprised?
^example of a useful one liner.

the topic is of your choosing, I made the challenge and you direct me to it...

so I can throw everything back at you !

as long as you hold a normal discussion in paragraph form using Holistic thinking and subject for subject.

I made the challenge ! the topic choice is "yours"

I'll be waiting... as I usually like to play "Black" in Chess too.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

the topic is of your choosing, I made the challenge and you direct me to it...

so I can throw everything back at you !

How about we just do this in the debate forum? It's something I've yet to do on here, so I'd like to experience it with someone who so clearly thinks they're right.

as long as you hold a normal discussion in paragraph form using Holistic thinking and subject for subject.

Again you try to dictate what is 'normal' and what format I should use and...how I should think? I'm sorry, but what is 'holistic thinking'? If you really think you should be allowed to dictate my formatting and my thinking, then you're not interested in debate. Ironically enough, you're interested in 'dictatorship', as you are the one 'dictating' what I should think

I made the challenge ! the topic choice is "yours"

I'll be waiting... as I usually like to play "Black" in Chess too.

Or we could just contact a mod and sort out a debate like a pair of reasonable individuals. I mean, if we open up a proper thread, there's no control on participation. If we were to make a thread in the debate forum, then we'd be the only people taking part.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
granted you must exclude the starring as a form of scoring because we all know how many usernames you have and how many drones you command.

you throw the first punch, like you have to me when I came here, and even though I have discredited your name since I been here, you still like to play the role of a forked tongue aggressor !

hopefully you will throw the first punch (make the first move) relating to Evolution or Atheism, so I can discredit your username even more.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

granted you must exclude the starring as a form of scoring because we all know how many usernames you have and how many drones you command.

Multipe usernames, drones?

I am intrigued... has C.A. uncovered a deep down plot in the Origins forum, or is he (or she?) simply reacting to viewpoints opposing his (or her?) own with the assertion that only one person actually objects?

Shotgun the rights to the screenplay if it's the first.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I'm looking forward to the thread debate.

Post here when you've had it made.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How about we just do this in the debate forum?

oh cummon ! whaza madda ?

please do not capitulate in front of all these good people here, go ahead and hit me

He wants to make a "Debate Forum" thread so that it's an exclusive debate between you two, and so that no one can interrupt. It's a lot more appropriate.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
see by American law, in case some do not remember... I am not allowed to throw the first punch.

but MIMS has already done that to me on arriving here so I squashed him !

is he coming back for more ?

only time and the serial patterns of an abuser will tell...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper

How about we just do this in the debate forum?

oh cummon ! whaza madda ?

please do not capitulate in front of all these good people here, go ahead and hit me

He wants to make a "Debate Forum" thread so that it's an exclusive debate between you two, and so that no one can interrupt. It's a lot more appropriate.

so glad I could head right for the source and give you guys a good round after only having been here a short time

but remember, try not to help the little green-man in u2us and stuff, also remember I am a lefty

kinda like Mike Tyson when he first hit the scene, one hit wonder action

also remember I requested to keep it short and sweet, so everyone may comprehend...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I have one username and zero drones. This is an outright attack at both my credibility and my character. I mean, I would have a lot more stars if that was an issue.

you throw the first punch, like you have to me when I came here, and even though I have discredited your name since I been here, you still like to play the role of a forked tongue aggressor !

I'm sorry, but how did I throw the first punch when I refuted multiple ignorant posts you made? And where have you discredited my name? You sure as hell attempted to, but making random claims against my character, such as the claim that I have multiple accounts (ask the administrators, I definitely don't) and many drones. Oddly enough, I don't have any control over other atheists. They merely follow their own whims.

hopefully you will throw the first punch (make the first move) relating to Evolution or Atheism, so I can discredit your username even more.

I'm offering you a reasonable forum for debate, you want to make this into a fight. I want to put this in the debate forum, you want me to steep to your level and make a random thread that attacks you. Oh, and my name isn't discredited. In the last 24 hours I have received two pieces of moderator applause. On the 26th, I received a piece of moderator applause for this post. I hate to mention this stuff, I tend not to. But you're the one that's saying I'm discredited.

I will discuss any topic you wish concerning evolution, Darwin, or religion in the debate forum as a one-on-one discussion. You're free to decline my offer.

see by American law, in case some do not remember... I am not allowed to throw the first punch.

It didn't stop you from throwing out a half dozen threads on the same subject.

but MIMS has already done that to me on arriving here so I squashed him !

Where is the evidence that you squashed me? I'm sorry, but you're either delusional or trying to intimidate me. Either way, I feel sorry for you.

is he coming back for more ?

I'm back to re-re-reinvite you to have the debate in the debate forum.

only time and the serial patterns of an abuser will tell...

Wow, now I'm an abuser? I'm sorry, but how many insults are you going to bother hurling at me?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

So you're going to play the bully. Very well, I will play the schoolyard nerd, a role I tended to play anyway. Offer me the appropriate venue for this intellectual brawl, primarily the debate forum so that it can stay one-on-one, and I will engage you in open discussion.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

so glad I could head right for the source and give you guys a good round after only having been here a short time

I doubt it's going to be good for anything but a laugh.

but remember, try not to help the little green-man in u2us and stuff, also remember I am a lefty

What? How am I green? I don't even have a 'green' political affiliation. I'm not even wearing anything 'green' right now. ...I just realized I'm wearing all blue, wow. And I won't need any help against someone who keeps boasting so much. It's not a good sign.

kinda like Mike Tyson when he first hit the scene, one hit wonder action

Trust me, if you even get a point in, it will be with effort.

also remember I requested to keep it short and sweet, so everyone may comprehend...

I'm sorry, but you actually attempted to dictate that I conform my formatting and thought processes with your specifications. And I thought me keeping it short and sweet was your problem. Didn't you say I just put out one-liners?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join