It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Dark Face of Darwinism

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

MIMS may follow me around into every topic I post in and ask me the same questions about other topics which are completely off topic of the thread he ends up in right after me, he may also post excessive quotes and not even have them removed for all I care because I am not even complaining about him any longer. I simply have my fingers in my ears and do not even read his posts, yes post the oZweatherman pic and same data graphs and wiki links all over again for all I care.

When MIMS begins to use paragraph format and addressing in his responses he may get better input from me, for some reason I fear he can not do this because he would have a major "Fail" moment in front of his own personal followers.

btw: this is how a paragraph looks and a direct formulated and formal address...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

All those questions are FUNDAMENTAL for the subject of this thread!! If you can't even answer them, your entire thread is kinda pointless. If you can't even come up with evidence to support the basic premise of the thread, the entire thing is kinda worthless...and clearly you're refusing to back up anything, especially if it relates to the basic questions Madness posted.

Disagree? Then at least show how those questions are off topic...as they are CLEARLY not. But proving them to be off topic would be the least you could do in order to prove that you're not just ignorant

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
In other words: You're ok with starting a thread attacking atheists and a scientifically backed up theory, yet when people actually engage in a discussion with you

some people do it all the time, then gloss over facts I may post with huge off topic posts never settling the original point, this is called trolling and I have better things to do and read around here.

I am a peon, you must address me very short and brief sorry !

I post my facts and the subject get changed and buried... that is called trolling and stalking.

a REAL STALKING-TROLL !

edit on 12/29/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by PieKeeper

Hitler was a Mystic, a Racist and an Atheist... by his "actions" alone.

Actions do not make someone an Atheist. Your lack of understanding of the word "Atheist" has made itself extremely obvious and absolutely embarrassing.

Hitler was most definitely a Christian. He references this in many instances within Mein Kampf, as well as his public speeches.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
Cosmic.Artifact to answer some of madnessinmysoul's questions,

I will hold no discussion with my original aggressor ! I will not acceppt his ideology as truth or even founded in reason and logic.

One line and a quarter lines. (You'll all see why I'm doing this later.) I'm not an aggressor. You are, in fact, the one being aggressive. You started a bunch of threads that are essentially character swipes at atheists. In fact, calling me an aggressor or baselessly not accept that my position (which is not an ideology) is not based in logic or reason is being an aggressor yourself. Now, this actually pertains to questions I have asked you repeatedly: What is the "Atheistic doctrine"? What are the teachings of atheism? How is atheism a 'faith'? How is atheism "the very nature of ignorance itself"? How is atheism "deceptive"? Where is your evidence that atheism is "the most abominable ignorance which hides in the darkness"? How is "I do not accept your proposed idea" a belief? Note, this portion is around half a dozen lines.

I will not submit because he can not engage me in a normal conversation and chooses only to post page long one-liner responses filled with quotes.

One and a half lines. I've looked through my responses just to be sure, but the majority of my posts are not one-liners, they are actually paragraphs. And you act as if quotes are a bad thing in a discussion of the facts of the matter on an individual. Or do quotes only count when they're attacking atheists? Please, demonstrate to me that my posts are full of one-liners, I'd love to see where you're getting this data from. Maybe I missed a few data-points in my examination.

this is not a way to hold a conversation and it is also very informative of ones character.

One-liner character swipe!. See, it seems you keep attacking the way I hold conversations when I've already told you to lrn2internet and get out there and discuss with people who have entirely different styles from yours. You see, I'm actually typing out a lot more than I normally do just so I can show you that my posts aren't reliant on one-liners. Of course, one-liners are often effective, like the following one-liner:

In what way is it informative of one's character? What is it telling you about me?

Jesus is my Truth !

Four words, not even a whole line! So, in the above post you've attacked me for 'one-liners' when none of the portions of your post consist of even two lines. This is a further example of your hypocrisy and lying.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Fine...

ANSWER THE F$&*^% QUESTIONS!!

Is that clear enough or do I have to dumb it down even further?? I always thought the questions were as clear as they can possibly get...if you know how to read English.

I'm not even that curious about your answer anymore...it's pretty evident that you're not answering them as you simply CAN'T answer them without admitting your point of view is complete hogwash. You've proven that more than enough by not answering fundamental questions such as these

edit on 29-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Fine...

ANSWER THE F$&*^% QUESTIONS!!

oh you meanies ! ok I will answer this...

If someone makes a MIMS Vs. Cosmic Artifact topic in say the rants section or somewhere, I do not know because I have not been on the forums long enough to know...

if someone makes that topic and in 3 paragraphs or less begins a debate with me about what ever they wish.. then direct me to it and I will follow...

it would be an epic fail because MIMS can only take what you say and throw it back at you riddled and lost in quote.

please if the topic is started and you guys wanna watch the wrath of Cosmic please no huge quoting and keep it in paragraph form, because I simply will not read.

I am waiting...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
post removed, too much info, I would end up having a following at some of my favorite online Chess sites.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So in short, you're refusing to answer questions that are so very crucial for your entire argumentation because you don't like Madness, lol. I don't think you know what a productive discussion entails.

Look, it's abundantly clear by now you don't WANT to answer the questions, that have been asked not only by Madness by the way, simply because you know you can't in a logical/rational way without destroying your entire base rant. The only way you could possibly prove this assessment wrong is by answering the questions...but I won't hold my breath. Choosing IGNORANCE and IGNORING the questions is so much easier, right?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So in short, you're refusing to answer questions that are so very crucial for your entire argumentation because you don't like Madness,

in short, yes... there is nothing crucial to my argument here because this topic is so far lost and off the path.

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, thanks MIMS for that !

still waiting...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This entire thread is theist bull(censored), with incestuous bigots trying to force their gods down everyone else's throats and murdering everyone who doesn't accept it on blind faith... Hitler was a christian, and so everyone who likes jesus is a murderous, elitist bigot!!!

Now, Cosmic.Artifact, I want you to think about how you would have responded if I had posted only the section above.

And then I want you to compare it to your response to my earlier, on-topic post here.

While I neither wish to defend nor offend any other posters, from what I have read of this and other threads, you do tend to respond primarily to inflammatory posts, frequently burying objective and thoughtful responses to your questions in your retaliations to subjective matter. The only ways that people seem to have left of getting their arguments across are to

a) repeat themselves

or

b) include inflammatory messages within their posts to ensure a response.

From what I have read of his posts (apologies if I have here assumed gender incorrectly), madness tends to post objective responses which frequently bear much resemblence to one another, but remain relevent because, following your responses to inflammatory posts, you seem (whether my interpretation is correct or not) to have forgotten or overlooked the informational content of such posts.

While many of Madness' posts are sufficiently thorough that they leave little to be said, it might help to prevent your threads from becoming over-inflated if you would acknowledge objective and relevent posts before responding to subjective and potentially irrelevent ones. Otherwise, posters have little idea as to whether you have even read their arguments, and so are bound to repeat points when you rephrase the OP.

EDIT - also note that in the linked post, I end with "Evolution happens. Get over it" in Arabic - summing up, I feel, a great many "evolutionist" arguments. While it may be because an online translation cannot be trusted, I have not yet received any death threats, character slurs or even mildly offended messages from any islamic groups or individuals that I am aware of.
edit on 29/12/2010 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/12/2010 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/12/2010 by TheWill because: m and b

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Translation: You ran out of logical/rational arguments and now chose to troll instead of having an open discussion...very mature

Every single one of your threads is the same: You post an aggressive rant against atheists, then spend 20-30 pages posting one rant after the other...and then claim "off-topic" as soon as you are facing too many people challenging your ideas. You don't even bother defending your claims with facts, you just repeat them over and over again without ever providing evidence. You also blatantly ignore every single point people make that challenge your claims...

That's NOT having a discussion, that's like the crazy guys at speaker's corner in Hyde Park with their "repent" signs

edit on 29-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Translation: You ran out of logical/rational arguments and now chose to troll instead of having an open discussion...very mature

translation, I have only 1 username...

make the MIMS vs Cosmic Artifact topic... do it

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Why would I create a new thread if Madness' questions are so relevant to THIS thread???

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Why would I create a new thread if Madness' questions are so relevant to THIS thread???

no gang-banging!... if madness wants to debate me, then everyone else stay out, make a new topic MIMS vs Cosmic Artifact and only other posters respond with a starring of posts.

he will loose ! simple as that...

additionally, send the link to my inbox, I am out of this gang-bang for tonight..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So now you're trying to regulate who can or can't debate you on a PUBLIC forum? Interesting

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

no gang-banging!... if madness wants to debate me, then everyone else stay out, make a new topic MIMS vs Cosmic Artifact and only other posters respond with a starring of posts.

he will loose ! simple as that...

additionally, send the link to my inbox, I am out of this gang-bang for tonight..

This isn't your personal place to have a micturating contest with madness. You posted a public topic in a public forum and can't show the maturity of your 37 (claimed) years to actually respond to direct questions. This is the second thread you've made on this specific subject. Both times, the discussion hasn't gone the way you wanted it and you've either completely ignored posts/posters, sidestepped the topic, or engaged in personal attacks. And now you're trying to play the martyr after you've been called out on it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

When MIMS begins to use paragraph format and addressing in his responses he may get better input from me, for some reason I fear he can not do this because he would have a major "Fail" moment in front of his own personal followers.

Let's talk for a moment about what it looks like when people have a minor meltdown (aka a slice of the epic fail) in front of their imaginary followers:

... and I personally do not like Atheists just as much as they dislike 'mainly' Christianity (that which built this nation and provided us the freedom of speech we are allowed to express here) Do most of you seriously believe half of the conversations that have taken place here on ATS would be allowed to be hosted in China or any Arabic counrty ? let alone even Britain with their Hate speech laws ? Atheism is the scourge which is attacking freedom of thought and expression, everything that I and my country stand for.

Yes I dislike Atheists as I am allowed to express, I am sorry it goes against others grain but I feel these kids need to be brought up to speed... The majority of these said self-proclaimed Atheists happen to be British and Canadian, I have been on the internet long enough to have figured this out. Mostly this is because of the Church state Britain has experienced in their past living under the popes rule and for Canadians it is just plain jealousy besides them being mostly of French decent.

I am a Caucasian male disgusted... and at any rate I am doing my part... We will be taking over from here...

Seriously, this one has everything - a little bit of ad hominem, a little bit of strawman, and (my favorite part) a little bit of racism and totalitarianism at the end there.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So now you're trying to regulate who can or can't debate you on a PUBLIC forum? Interesting

your game is an easy spot... I did say if you guys want to see a debate between MIMS and I then make the topic... don't be scared and stop taking everything out of context.

if you would like to debate me yourself XYZ then you have the right to make your own thread requesting that people do not gang up on each other.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddbe05614633.jpg[/atsimg]

There's actually a whole forum devoted to one-on-one debates, it's called the debate forum. Now, since the image speaks for itself, shall I contact a mod about my interest in your proposition? I will let you choose the basic topic, let's say Darwin and racism as a tentative title?

Please, feel free to address this in a public context, as the only way you're going to get a face off is if we do it there under proper debate forum moderation. I'll even give you a bigger say in the debate title.

So, let's open up those negotiations!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join