It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Interview, but not quite as you might expect it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
OK so many of you will automatically recognise the voice, many of you will switch off and that is your choice but this interview to me is how true disclosure will reach the public.

Forget disclosure as a few scientists stepping forward with an alien metal fragment or video footage of an alien...Forget govt's coming forward with accounts of reports from air officer and respected community figures...

Forget all that... In my opinion this is how disclosure will reach the majority.

It's an interview from early last year but i had to post it as i can not find this particular interview having been posted already on ATS and i have only heard it for the first time today. I have heard most of this mans interviews so i was quite surprised that i came across this and was also surprised by some of the questions asked and answered.

I think it is the most open interview this talker has given and in it he answers some of the most pertinent questions one can answer without actually saying the word disclosure.

This is the missing peice of the puzzle , it is the only movement taking place today they connects all the other peices in the most synchronistic and harmonious way.

This is a true message of peace. Forget the negative opinions for a moment and embrace the potential of what this man is saying....

Peace and blessings to you.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Um how do you get the interview to play? it keeps playing a stupid song instead.
That said, I don't get how anyone can believe that aliens are ruling this planet. I've actually
read David Icke's book, and there is absolutely no evidence that aliens have come to earth.
I believe the universe is full of life, but no aliens have come to earth yet.

If you think the public will ever believe that nonsense, without aliens actually coming out in public, you truly are delusional.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
Um how do you get the interview to play? it keeps playing a stupid song instead.
That said, I don't get how anyone can believe that aliens are ruling this planet. I've actually
read David Icke's book, and there is absolutely no evidence that aliens have come to earth.
I believe the universe is full of life, but no aliens have come to earth yet.

If you think the public will ever believe that nonsense, without aliens actually coming out in public, you truly are delusional.

its a long song at the intro, put your mouse cursor into the ticker (scrolling text) area, but not to far, right click andit will advance or rewind the interview

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Umm well i really do not want to listen to the interview and wait through a long song intro and what not. Can you please just get to the point rather than give us a riddle to work with? A million and one Disclosure threads and counting now and i just do not see any reason to take this any more serious than the countless other claims.

So if you could cut to the chase please, thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Born in Glasgow, Scotland, in 1922, Benjamin Creme has spent his life as an artist and became an accomplished painter in the modernist style. He is also a futurist, author of several books and editor of Share International magazine. Mr. Creme says that the current economic turmoil is not a mere downturn but is the end of a failed economic system based on competition, division and greed. This system leaves hundreds-of-millions of people trapped in unremitting poverty and millions more perishing every year from needless starvation and preventable disease. However, Benjamin Creme says that humankind is not alone in our hour of need. For over 30 years he has been lecturing around the world informing audiences that behind the scenes are a group of wise Men Who have been guiding humanity’s evolution for untold thousands of years. They are known as the Masters of Wisdom. At the pinnacle of this Group is Maitreya (My-TRAY-uh). He is known to the world’s religious traditions as Christ, the Buddha, Imam Mahdi, Bodhisattva, Krishna, and the Messiah. However, Maitreya does not come as a religious teacher but as a teacher in the broadest sense, concerned with modern day problems. On 12 December 2008 Share International distributed a news release to the world’s media announcing that in the very near future a large, bright star will appear in the sky visible throughout the world, night and day. Since early January 2009, sightings of the star began to be reported from Brazil, Norway, Britain, the United States, South Korea, and Japan, with more and more sightings being sent to Share International daily. blogs are appearing on the Internet asking what it could be. The star, which is actually 4 large UFOs, is a prelude to Maitreya’s full Emergence into the public. The huge spiral that manifested over Norway recently is an extension of the work of these spacecraft and is irrefutable evidence of their reality.

OK i heard enough, more of the same "Guru writers imaginative Disclosure" stuff with nothing to support it than the lining of my pockets for a book. Could we just get someone who so happens to NOT be a writer, someone with some credentials someone who would actually know and someone who is in the loop? If i had a peny for every artist and author screaming disclosure.

Here is an example
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No thanks

edit on 22-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
OMG! Benjamin Creme!

He should be in a different forum; we've got our own lunatics already. It's enough that Lloyd Pye, Bob Dean and Steven Greer get posted in here without throwing in a fantastical Buddhist/crop circles/second coming dude with a bad habit for making prophecies.

edit on 22-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
OMG! Benjamin Creme!

He should be in a different forum; we've got our own lunatics already. It's enough that Lloyd Pye, Bob Dean and Steven Greer get posted in here without throwing in a fantastical Buddhist/crop circles/second coming dude with a bad habit for making prophecies.

edit on 22-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

Zing!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9a80c213301.jpg[/atsimg]

The interview is quite exactly as i expect it actually.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Hahaha. I'm sure we've had members banned for spamming Creme and Share International. I've a vague memory of Chad kicking the ass of one of the transcendentals for posting links in every post and running a sock puppet.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
And there for just one moment i thought i would get some intellectual debate from ATS members.

I think this is probably the most important disclosure interview to date. This man isnt just a writer he is a spiritual ambassador to the UN. He has supporters in both politics and royalty and unlike you who are so quick to ridicule a mans entire life work has a belief that is actually profound enough to change the world and guess what folks.... yes!! for the better!!

Take heed of what this man says... it is only a matter of time before the penny drops and the Avatar/Messiah/Maitreya/Antichrist or whatever other name you wish to give this universal energy is finally here with us.

In the words of one of our more notable "Gurus" (Mahatma Gandhi):

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

Oh and by the way if you already havnt worked it out, if you have nothing better to do than to post your opinions which come off topic...better you don't! cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Zing!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9a80c213301.jpg[/atsimg]

The interview is quite exactly as i expect it actually.

I was amused to see Al Gore's book on the sci fi section !!!

new topics

top topics

join