It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come many of the 911 deniers are only active on certain threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Occasionally somebody makes a bost about nukes or laserbeams from outer space. Many of these theories have been debunked, no evidence of radiation and as for the laserweapons no evidence at all. For the most part they have been debunked by truthers, who put the same effort into debunking those conspiracy theories as they did with the official conspiracy theory. The 911 deniers were completely absent on those threads.

However when the talk turns to explosives, thermite or Israel, the 911 deniers are out in force, with a lot of effort post after post bam bam bam bam. If somebody thinks laerbeams or ufos were involved, they have no problem with that, they dont care. But if somebody dare indite Silverstein in any way, or talks about the potential involvement of explosives or a paper composed by a PHD and his colleagues over the course of 18 months that prvoes that Nanothermite has been found in the WTC rubble, then they have a huuuge problem with that and are all over the thread, with post after post working in shifts.

I wonder on the why of that pattern.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

You ALREADY made a thread about this.

I'll refresh your memory for you, in case you forgot:

Why is it deniers are only looking to debunk certain theories?

You do make a habit of creating about ten threads a day, so I can see how it would be a bit confusing.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Why are you so angry? Why do you care so much? Yes I saw that you bumped that thread. I bet you are sitting in front of your computer with a spreadsheet and notes so that you can be a better 911 denier. I am going to raise that question on a regular basis, untill I get a satisfactory answer. Why is that a problem for you?
edit on 21-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Actually, I'm not. I am currently on winter break from the university I attend. As we speak, I am sitting on a laptop in my parents' livingroom. Later this evening, I plan on going to a few bars with some friends that I haven't seen in a few months. Just a regular college student, friendo.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why are you so defensive? I had the same exact thought when I saw this thread.

he wasnt trying to be mean , he was just pointing out, that you can ask a question 30 different ways, but you are going to continue to get the same answers......

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What is it that you hope to accomplish? Would you be happy if the govt came clean like they have with so many other subjects in the past? I would think that after this many years you find something else to go on and on and on about. So you made up your mind that it happened they way you said. Will you let it go when everybody finally says "ok, I finally think what you want me to think"?

Yes there is a lot of evidence....so what now??? more threads?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah man...who cares?

It was just some innocent human beings that were murdered illegally, and we still haven't caught the killers or brought them to justice.

So really who cares? Let's just let the murderers get away with it.

And anyone who helps cover up the facts for the murderers deserves a medal for being willing to lie constantly all day and reject common sense or logic.

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was going to comment on this thread, then I realized it is just an argument between two members that I have seen argue elsewhere, dont want to be pulled into that now.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You're right. Sorry. I'm glad you're on the case. Have you issued any warrants yet?

new topics

top topics

join