It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Video's and Photos of the Full Lunar Eclipse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I thought this would be a good way of keeping all the videos and photos of this lovely event in one place so people can easily view them. So if you have any videos and photos of the lunar eclipse post them here for us all to see.
I will have some rubbish camera footage but i will upload it later. Hope everyone enjoys the show

edit on 21-12-2010 by avvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I missed it! And it was cloudy here... *blast!*

Hope to see some beautiful, interesting, and entertaining video footage...!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
I missed it! And it was cloudy here... *blast!*

Hope to see some beautiful, interesting, and entertaining video footage...!

Its still happening!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
missed it? its just starting... atleast in north america

unfortunantly i wont be able to post any pics, my iphone doesnt even zoom in, so no clear pics from me :/
edit on 21-12-2010 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I've taken some pictures but I'm having problems uploading them, it keeps requiring me to log in.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

There's a huge storm system passing over Hawaii right now, so our normally clear skies are clouded over and I would miss the entire event were it not for the internet (once again)!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
We now have heavy cloudy skies since 11:00 pm in Texas,impossible to film anything.current time 1:50am still cloudy.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
We cant see anything here anymore in the UK its now early morning and clouds have swallowed the moon. I have got a few rubbish photos and a video but the zoom is rubbish. I will upload them later, all you people seeing this without the live feeds are very lucky

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Here are a few if I did it right. I've never had any luck attaching anything to this site. Fingers crossed. Sorry I couldn't get better quality. This is the only camera I had at work to use.

edit on 21-12-2010 by chefc14 because: fixing the pictures

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
And a few more. These pics were taken in Northern Michigan. Sky is still clear at 3:30a.m. but I have to get back to work.

edit on 21-12-2010 by chefc14 because: editing my wording

edit on 21-12-2010 by chefc14 because: add location

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If have some beautiful print screens from here

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I have some pics but its cloudy in BC and I have a crappy camera, use all my money for food..... but am looking forward to those with cooler camera's.....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is my poor quality video. I shot it from my backyard here in the East SF Bay Area, CA.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It was forecast to be clear here, but it began to cloud up after sunset. Just went out to look. Things are eerily still, but clouds are obscuring the view... drat!

P.S. Lots of airplanes around midnight. Also, I heard a helicopter or two...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
It was forecast to be clear here, but it began to cloud up after sunset. Just went out to look. Things are eerily still, but clouds are obscuring the view... drat!

I've heard its clouding up everywhere in USA?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here's what I could get.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Beautiful clear view in Berkeley right now! It's been in totality for a long time! Got some video, will upload later.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by avvie

Originally posted by new_here

I've heard its clouding up everywhere in USA?

Yeah, weather.com is lying. I just looked at the satellite imagery, doppler radar, etc.
Where I live, the clouds are thick. You can't see a single star, and could barely see the moon earlier, just little peeps of it though tiny breaks in the clouds. According to weather.com I should have been able to see it!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I hope a lot of you got to see at least part of it.
I spent about an hour trying to set up a streaming webcam..In the End the Laptop was a little too slow
And the web cam zoom was too weak..You could see the fully shadowed moon, but no detail.
I'll have to figure an interface from my Handheld camera to my laptop.

I should have whipped out the camera
In August of '07 I did get the camera out..Got some nice shots.
I'd like to share those...Even managed to get the moon, and some stars in the same shots.
Hope you don't mind they are old!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
All these are really great photos guys! Perhaps next time we should already have the technology to live stream rapture through each members point of view and exact location! I didn't get any decent clear shots of the moon, but here is a far away shot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join