It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if Earth is boarded, which side are you on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There are much talk about Anunaki this and Anunaki that; so hypothetically WHAT IF Anunaki finally break through, how would you feel? and what would you do?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Run screaming, get blazingly drunk, call my best friend and tell him I told you so. Of course, I will probably be one of the first shipped off as livestock, so what they hey, right?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90a1ec8ac359.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by angelonholiday

Three words:

Sexy alien party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

If they meant to do harm - I would challenge them to hand to hand combat and hope that it turns ok.

Or perhaps I would immediately remember how to spiritually project myself into a higher form of humanity and destroy them with my mind.

Then I could pull off the history quote

Who really killed the Annunaki? "ME!"

-G
edit on 20-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Relax with a cuppa and cigar .. Watch with amusement the reactions of the world.. Should be quite the show...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If they are hostile? Fight and die, no man lives forever. What matters is to make it count - tale as many hostiles out as you can.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I would kick the tires and light the fires. Fight until the last drop of blood drips from my veins. Fighting for your country is one thing... for humanity is another. Any species thinking they can come to Earth and just take over would be a joke. We'll take there advanced technology and find a way to turn it against them as a weapon, that's what we always do. Humanity is capable of such horrendous disaster and destruction that I think we would quickly adapt and find a common ground... SURVIVING! I have a lot of faith in humanity, but it only seems to come out in the worst case scenarios unfortunately! This is our planet... try to take it, I DARE YOU!

edit on 20-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

You've made a very good point; thank you!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

You are hot as fire
calm down, relax!

What if they mean you no harm? what then?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprian

Wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelonholiday
There are much talk about Anunaki this and Anunaki that; so hypothetically WHAT IF Anunaki finally break through, how would you feel? and what would you do?

The trick is to play along long enough to steal their spaceship. Then I go on a frickin' joyride.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Hey, I'm with you on this. The show should be quite amusing.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I would arrange a meeting with them,then explain how much tastier the political elite,international bankers,and corporate head honchos taste compared to the rest of us.
Then I would mark off the white house,pentagon,parliment,the UN,IMF,EU in Brussels,on their alien sat navs,give them a bottle of ketchup and send them on their merry way.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Depends if they are Annunaki with mindstates like Enki or Enlil. If they broke thru I would remain the same me. If they came to enhance the human essence then I would be open to their sharings. If they are here to distribute evol. Then 1 must prepare for battle as 1 is designed for in defence of the LAMBS herd. If the LAMB is Annunaki then that just helps make things more clear. If they are here to teach then 1 is willing to learn but again if here to degrade human essence 1 must follow code given from ALPHA for destruction and target genemy. Good question OP.
S&F

edit on 12/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by PsychNurse

You are hot as fire
calm down, relax!

What if they mean you no harm? what then?

Oh yes there is a hot fire in the furnace! If they come with a kumbaya attitude, I'd have a Coke and a Smile and shut the F**k up! When it comes to the unkown, mistrust first...trust is earned. "If you want peace, prepare for war" comes from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There are so many other races of aliens out there, and many races that have visited Earth. Most of those stories are from millions of years ago. I don't really see thier fleet visiting us, although we are on thier radar, they will only really step in if we develop advanced spacecraft and weaponry of our own. I mean, for all we know we could be living in a matrix, with most of us totally hollographic, and only a select few that still "exist" in the "real" world on some higher plane of existence.
edit on 23-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well it all depends on them..

If they are friendly I'd tell them we have this thing called "beer" - its considered a sign of friendship if we drink a few together.

If they are not friendly I'd tell them we have this thing called a war we've been doing pretty much since we've been kicking around on the planet. We've been doing it against each other since we've never had a common enemy. But now that you're here and not friendly.....

top topics

join