It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and Olympic Games - Is there a link between the two?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The lights are obviously the all seeing eye symbols, how can anyone not see that? The lights are a smaller triangle at the top... the all seeing eye. Illuminati = To illuminate. Sure looks like what the lights are doing, illuminating the stadium, and to go on the argument that they aren't representing the pyramid and all seeing eye. Flood lights take a while to turn on, also the guy says it in the video. Those lights take a while to turn on, so that is why in the video, you see them not all turned on.

Come on people. It's obvious, but ooooo nothing to bicker about. Just speculate it, accept it, and whatever. England has more ties with the illuminati than America.
edit on 10/12/10 by anicetus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There is no mention of the Olympics or of Pyramids in the Bible - thus are they the doings of EVIL SPIRITS:

This idolaters circus shall be smited by the Wrath of the NIBURU and the ANNAKI, for was it not written;

Exodus 12:12
For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

The New World Order Olympics of 2012 shall be the scene of teh ARRIVAL of the Annanaki in the Vimanas, accompanied by the 10th Planet NIBIRU, which shall cause the oceans to rise and flood the athlets.

Thus spaketh Nahum the Celestial, fifth and final prophet of Mankind.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join