It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing in a Million Years?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

That's really funny! You're funny!

I'll have to take down my crown for you now, out of my avatar!

thanks for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
As an atheist I don't expect to be doing much of anything in a million years, but that doesn't mean I haven't given the concept of an afterlife any thought. I suspect if you somehow transcend the physical limitations of life and become some type of immortal in some other place then you'll also overcome other aspects of the human condition such as boredom or any of our numerous negative mental states and physical frailties.

Wishful thinking to its extreme however. Life has taught me not to expect any such thing. Hence I am an atheist.

edit on 24-12-2010 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
(Wearing a tin-foil hat)
Here's a speculation; in a million years we will all become "light-being, a form of energy consciousness"...you can find out more about it in Stargate SG1 and Babylon 5 season 1-4.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Either yet another incarnation.. Or have finally achieved enlightenment...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Let speculate a little:

In one million year, almost every humans will reach an higher state of consciousness called the "zero-point" by untangling the Purusha (detached witness) from the annamaya, pranamaya and manamaya kosha. In this state, the intellect has no more his raison d'ĂȘtre. As they're able to easily detach themselves from their own physical, vital and mental realm through non-identification, these three layers, in others, can be directly perceived by a kind of mirror effect. This is direct knowledge as opposed to indirect mental knowledge. Where the "zero-point" consciouness is directed, what has to be known is known.

Telepathy is natural and they call their main food prana or universal life force (summoned via mudras).

These "new" human beings have slightly bigger eyes, smaller chins and are taller. Blond hairs and blue eyes are predominant.
edit on 25-12-2010 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join