It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens ARE Demons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You raised two star children by yourself? Where did you find them? I'd say thats' pretty darn amazing my friend. Tell me more about it if you get the chance, ok?

What's amazing about that? I didn't tell you about myself, and I don't think this forum is ready to hear it, or I would. There are many of these children being born today, think about it, they want to SEE! See what, you ask? The end of the world as we know it.(sorry REM) We are interested to see just what the human race will do, when they are all yanked into the Spirit World in the blink of an eye. There will be faction there who will want you to follow them, some are really good, some are really bad. Really bad. And do not trust the Light either, that is a trap for trapped souls. I know what I am going....do you? And, before you answer, think about this; you have not seen what I have seen. We are not alone in this universe, we are but a very small part of the whole humanoid race. Stop thinking small here, and open your mind to the big picture. And please stop applying a label to those you do not know, or those who are not like you are. There will be an end to religion, as soon as humans raise up a little more. We have been trapped down here for a very long time. This cycle, we go.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Is you saying that your one of them to??

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I know this type of christian, the earth is the center of the universe and all planets revolve around us right? LOL the rhetoric always kind of reminds me of the mother in the Waterboy..... I won't knock your theory I guess it is possible, but not original as this has been brought up more than a couple times here....I think you should listen to auto though he seems to know more about your religion than you do...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am kind of confused why a Star Seed would be a Wiccan. And when we're talking Star Seeds, autowrench, are you referencing that which Dr. Boylan talks and writes about?

And, y'all, I'm not totally sure yet if the inchworm is totally serious...half of me thinks so and the other half believes he might have laid a trap to get folk like me to show our colors so to speak.

edit on 20-12-2010 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
And, y'all, I'm not totally sure yet if the inchworm is totally serious...half of me thinks so and the other half believes he might have laid a trap to get folk like me to show our colors so to speak.

Show the colours anyway.. be proud.

Inch is preferential with responses it would seem too.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Show the colours anyway.. be proud.

Inch is preferential with responses it would seem too.

Maybe he passed out...he did start drinking early today.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Maybe he passed out...he did start drinking early today.

If he has I hope the hangover is gentle on him.

Terrible things hangovers, they tend to spoil drinking alcohol.

oops, back to the topic....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

the other half believes he might have laid a trap to get folk like me to show our colors so to speak.

edit on 20-12-2010 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Let me tell ya, guy, I'm the real deal
-- no monkey business goin on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join