It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens ARE Demons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the right place for this kinda post but I just wanted to share it with the buds I know here.

Aliens are demons-- theres no other explenations

I'm a Christian ya see and I believe in Satan. Satan sent his demons and thats' what people think "aliens' are. I got it figured out.

The ships people see (I seen them TWICE) are either just the demons wings or are what magicians call "illusions'.

Think about it. Aliens are mean (probing, stealing ya from yer bed and such)-- demons are mean. Demons look scary and so do "aliens'.

Peoples claim we "captured' a ship in New Mexico or something-- if we did capture some thing it was not a ship but a satanic magical tool that they were in to create their power stronger (kinda like a orgone generator).

Aliens never talk do they, huh? Either do devils (they just growl and talk with they minds- tellepathie).

So you might ask where are the angels when the aliens/devils show up to scare people-- theyr'e there dont' worry but there just invisible and dont' have special illusion ships like the devils.

So anywho, the easiest way to scare off the "aliens' is to say a prayer to what ever God yous believe in (do that or put yer head between yer legs and kiss yer #!& good bye

Ronnie
edit on 20-12-2010 by inchworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Don't be so quick to judge, it is a big diverse universe and many different cultures around. Some good, some bad and some really strange. We need an open mind and we need to understand. Yeah, there some pretty bad stories around and the term 'Demon' may help you associate to these new concepts. The truth is a lot more complex.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

I pretty much disagree with everything ^^ Its that sort of thinking that starts wars (Ooo maybe you should run for president!) There no evidence provided to say Aliens are demons, Just an oppinion.
I personally think they could be good or bad you dont know till they get here.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This post could be credible depending on your beliefs. But to be honest, the way you presented it, most people here will just blow you off as nuts.
I myself also beleive that "Aliens" are simply Angels/Demons. Extraterrestials. Not of this earth, but of a spiritual realm. But then again, I could be nuts too

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

If drinking a few beers this morning while typing this thing makes me "nuts' than guilty as charged, Bud!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

In that case, Good man!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Because we humans tend to put human concepts and limitations onto everything it would automatically suggest that anything Alien will be beyond our little human perceptions.

It's great to have opnions but let's not make them Absolute Truths when we can't begin to see any Truths due to our own human limitations.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks for all yer replys

I have to say though... nobuddy else has come up with what these "aliens' are (devils) so I guess the old WORM is right when he says that they is satanic demons

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Aliens are demons-- theres no other explenations I'm a Christian ya see and I believe in Satan. Satan sent his demons and thats' what people think "aliens' are. I got it figured out.

You sound like most Christians, never read anything but certain bible verses, huh?
Satan:
The word simply means an adversary, as will be evident to the simplest reader from the following instances of its use in the Bible:

"The Lord stirred up an adversary (A SATAN) unto Solomon, Hadad the Edomite" (1 Kings 11:14). "Lest in the battle, he (David) be an adversary (A SATAN) to us" (1 Samuel 29:4). "There is neither adversary (SATAN) nor evil occurrent" (1 Kings 5:4).

An "accuser" is not an ultimate author of evil, friend. but more like one who is an adversary to Yahweh. If those who call themselves Christians would actually DO THEIR HOMEWORK what they would find is very different from what the Christian Church’s teach.

Research indicates that the Hebrew Bible was NOT authored by any God, but is actually a heavily revised combination of at least two entirely separate works. If people would DO THEIR HOMEWORK, they would find that the Book of Genesis represents the beliefs and traditions of two very different groups of people living in Israel and the evil priests and scribes who wrote and doctored the writings. The Northern tribes of Israel worshipped the God “El” and the Elohim, who “Flit and Flew” in “Chariots of Fire” and “Whirling Wheels,” where the Judah Jews worshipped Jehovah, aka Yahweh Ildabaoth the Demiurge, who Jesus Yashua described as a lion-faced reptilian entity. Yahweh, Jehovah, Satan, Lucifer, the Annunaki, the Nefilim, good angels, bad angels are all reptilians playing roles as they set us all up for different religions to separate human beings into fighting factions. The Annunaki are in fact reptilians. There are lots of factions and families, different orders and levels of reptilians, but they are all essentially the same reptilian race. So, your god, it seems, is a Reptilian, which this guy fully agrees with.

Demons:
The root word seems to be daimonion, but according to Bible, the "sons of God" described in Genesis who abandoned their posts in heaven to mate with human women on Earth before the Deluge (Genesis 6:2, 4, also see Nephilim). In the middle ages, these angels that mated with humans where called incubi. For my own self, I see a "demon" as a human being ate up with anger and lust that they cannot, or will not ascend. The original words means, "Inner Spirit."

So wisdom for you. When the "Event" that will hurl every living soul into the Spirit World comes, whatever you believe will become real and will haunt you, and if you are a believer that you may go to Hell, you will go to Hell. What do you think would happen if everyone in the world just turned their backs and stopped believing in Satan? Or God? I'll tell you what, they would cease to exist. So why does Christianity keep believing in these creatures, and keeping them alive? Why not just be done with them?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
reply to post by SirKnightE

If drinking a few beers this morning while typing this thing makes me "nuts' than guilty as charged, Bud!

Then you are duly justified

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for your reply but alotta of what yer talkin about makes no sense.

I was a CHRISTIAN since I was born, buddy, so yer preachin to the choir when you wanna say that its all real. You should read your bible sometime and find out the truth of the matter (aliens and stuff).

If you dont' wanna believe in GOD (but wanna worship SATAN) that's YER BUS-SI-NESS, not mine. Just dont' go around trying to spread rumors and make up everybuddies mind for them.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have read many bibles, and a lot of Occult Books too. Ever read the bible all the way through? I have, several time, with a root word dictionary and a concordance.
The Bible is made up for a many books of the times, and has been altered at least 28 times since being translated from the Greek. Remember, from Hebrew to Greek, then to Latin, the language of the Roman Church, then to English. See a few of my threads over here:

Biggest Conspiracy of them All, Jesus is Dead and Buried

Conspiracy: The Rapture Doctrine

The God and Goddess, Father and Mother, and the Conspiracy to keep us from Knowing

Let's All Face It, We Are God/Goddess

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

Christians are so brainwashed it is not funny. Want to know who your God is? Here are just a few of his "deeds" that are listed in the Bible. Be sure to look these up, they are in there.

He created evil (Lam. 3:38, Jer. 26:3, 36:3, Ezek. 20.:25-26, Judges 9:3, 1 Sam. 16:23, 18:10);

He deceived (Jer. 4:10, 15:18, 20:7, 2 Chron. 18:22, Ezek. 14:9, 2 Thess. 2:9-12);

He told people to lie(Ex. 3:18, 1 Sam. 16:2);

He lied (Gen 2:17, 2 Sam. 7:13);

He rewarded liars (Ex. 1:15-20);

He ordered men to become drunken (Jer. 25:27);

He rewarded the fool and the transgressor (Prov.26:10);

He delivered a man, Job, into Satan's hands (Job 2:6);

He mingled a perverse spirit (Isa. 19:14);

He spread dung on people's faces (Mal. 2:3));

He ordered stealing (Ezek. 39:10, Ex. 3:22);

He made false prophecies (Jonah 3:4. Gen. 5:10);

He changed his mind (Jonah 3:10);

He caused adultery (2 Sam. 12:11-12);

He ordered the taking of a harlot (Hosea 1:2, 3:1-2);

He killed (Num. 16:35, 21:6, Deut. 32:39, 1 Sam. 2:26, Psalm 135:10);

He ordered killing (Lev. 26:7-8, Num. 25:4-5);

He had a temper (Deut. 13:17, Judges 3:;

He was often jealous (Deut. 5:9, 6:15);

He wasn't omnipresent (Gen4:16, 11:5, 1 Kings 19:11-12);

He wasn't omniscient (Deut. 8:2, 13:3, 2 Chron. 32:31);

He often repented (Ex. 32:14, 1 Sam. 15:35);

He practiced injustice (Ex. 4:22-23, Joshua 22:20, Rom. 5:12);

He played favorites (Deut. 7:6, 14:2, 1 Sam. 12:22);

He sanctioned slavery (Ex. 21:20-21, Deut. 15:17);

He degraded deformed people (Lev. 21:16-23);

He punished a bastard for being illegitimate (Deut. 23:2);

He punished many for the acts of one (Gen. 3:16, 20:1;

He punished children for the sins of their fathers (Ex. 12:29, 20:5, Deut. 5:9);

He prevented people from hearing his word (Isa. 6:10, John 12:39-40);

He supported human sacrifice (Ex. 22:29-30, Ezek. 20:26);

He ordered cannibalism (Lev. 26: 29, Jer. 19:9);

He demanded virgins as a part of war plunder (Num. 31:31-36);

He ordered gambling (Joshua 14. 2, Num. 26:52, 55-56);

He ordered horses to be hamstrung (Joshua 11:6);

He sanctioned violation of the enemy's women (Deut. 21:10-14);

He excused the beating of slaves to death (Ex. 21:20-21);

He required a woman to marry her rapist (Deut. 22:28:29);

He taught war (Psalm 144:1);

He ordered the burning of human feces to cook food (Ezek. 21:3-5);

He intentionally issued bad laws (Ezek. 20:25);

He excused the sins of prostitutes and adulterers (Hosea 4:14);

He excused a murderer and promised his protection (Gen. 4:8-15);

He killed a man who refused to impregnate his widowed sister-in-law (Gen. 38:9-10);

He is indecisive (Gen. 18:17).

And if that is not enough, here are the many gods just in the Bible alone:

Adrammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.

Anammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.

Ashima II Kings 17:30 Samaritan Moon Goddess.

Ashtoreth I Kings 11:05 Canaanite Goddess.

Baal I Kings 18:19 Canaanite God ("Lord") of

fertility, vegitation, and storms.

Baal-berith Judges 8:33 A regional variation/aspect of Baal.

Baal-peor Numbers 25:03 Moabite regional variation/aspect of
Baal.

Baal-zebub Luke 11:19 Philistine/Ekronian regional
variation/aspect of Baal.

Baalim I Kings 18:18 Canaanite Gods ("Lords"), a
collective of the different
aspects of Baa.

Bel Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Sumerian God
("Lord").

Chemosh I Kings 11:07 Moabite war God.

Dagon I Samuel 05:02 Philistine/Ekronian/Babylonian God
of agriculture.

Diana of the
Ephesians Acts 19:35 Ephesian moon and nature Goddess,
("Divine/Brilliant").
Queen of Heaven.

Jehovah Exodus 6:03 Hebrew God
, also known as "El Shaddi," or as Christians know him, "Satan." Father of Jesus.

Jupiter Acts 14:12 Roman God (possibly derived from
'Zeus-pater', Father Zeus).

Lucifer Isiah 14:12 ("Light-Bearer")

Mercurius Acts 14:12 Otherwise known as the Roman God
Mercury, God of communication and
travel, and messenger of the
Gods...which is probably why Paul

was called this at Lystra.

Milcom I Kings 11:05 Ammonite God

Molech I Kings 11:07 Ammonite God, also called Moloch,
most probably

Baal-Hammon of
Carthage.
(Biderburg and Freemasom God, the Owl God.)

Nebo Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Chaldean God of
wisdom and writing, also called
Nabu.

Nergal II Kings 17:30 Cuth/Assyrian/Babylonian war and
underworld God, also called
Meshlamthea.

Nibhaz II Kings 17:31 Avites God

Nisroch II Kings 19:37 Assyrian God

Rimmon II Kings 05:18 Babylonian/Syrian storm God
involved (as Ramman) with the
Deluge, according to Hebrew texts;
also known as Ramman/Rammon.

Succoth-benoth II Kings 17:30 Babylonian fertility Goddess ("She
Who Produces Seed"), also known as
Zarpanitu/Zerpanitum.

Tammuz Ezekial 8:14 Assyrian/Babylonian God

Tartak II Kings 17:31 Avites God

Notice most of these are actually called "God" in the very Bible you have in your home. And the funny things are, Christians always thank "Jesus" for everything, even though it is clearly Mother Earth, the Goddess, who gives us humans these things, plus, Christians always end prayers with "Amen," which give credence and honor to the Egyptian God of the Sun, Anum-Ra."

So, friend, you go and read the Bible, then get back to me. No Christian can stand up to someone who has read the thing. Many ministers have left the church after reading the Bible through.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I've read the WHOLE bible front to back at least TWICE.
I know everything that the CHRISTIAN god is saying (and he aint' no "Mother Earth'

Next time ya wanna squawk about how much ya know about THE BIBLE I suggest you try reading the whole thing first (it will take ya about a year maybe so don't come back tonight and say ya just finished it, ok?)

Ronnie "TOUGH CHRISTIAN GUY' Williams

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

And listen, guy, people told me to tell ya that if ya cant' stay on topic (that aliens are demons!) then you should probably cool your jets and stop posting in MY thread.

Ronnie

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes sir! Well, you said aliens were demons, I have spoken to a few so called "aliens," actually ET Beings, and they are not demons at all., they are very intelligent beings, and they are her to help us. I don't know where you Christians get the idea that an intelligent being from another planet is something made up by the priests that started religions like yours. And you say you have read the Bible(s)? I highly doubt it, for all of the Gods in there were in fact aliens. This little experiment you call creation was a scientific experiment.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply, bud

edit on 20-12-2010 by inchworm because: words and stuff

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You are quite welcome. I myself am a Wiccan. Why is it, may I ask, that any religion other than Christianity is called "Devil Worship? We of the Wiccan faith do not believe in such a creature, and we believe in the Goddess and the God. The "holy spirit" you all talk about we are born with. I saw my own son's spirit come down into his little body at birth, and I asked the doctor did he see that? He answered me, "yes, I have seen that many times over."
I some other things to tell you also, there are may alien hybrids here on Earth, they come to help, not to be shot at, or called names from your books. They will only help if you want us too, otherwise, forget it. They are called "Indigo Children," or "Star Children." I raised two of these myself, and believe me they are hard to be a parent to. Both test in the 160 IQ range. The girl manages a Bob Even's restaurant, and the boy is a master mechanical genius who works for himself. For myself, I have read over 10,000 books in my rather long life, and no minister yet has been able to quash me in a debate on religion. There have been many who tried, but of course none of them had actually read it. And friend, I read it cover to cover in three weeks. I cannot believe any book takes a year to read! I read "War and Peace" in a month, and "the Tommyknockers" in 4 days time. The bible today is a lot different from some of the ones i have, I have one that was printed in 1861. It was my Great, Great Grandfather's Bible, and it has a Yankee Minie ball hole in it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I was a CHRISTIAN since I was born, buddy, so yer preachin to the choir when you wanna say that its all real. You should read your bible sometime and find out the truth of the matter (aliens and stuff).

Thanks for this info as it perfectly illustrates the Indoctrination Process that prevents most people from experiencing a bigger picture reality.. Indoctrination from Birth produces Limitations to Understanding anything outside the Box of that Belief.

What you actually tell us in that sentence is that you were not allowed to grow and decide for yourself, instead you were brainwashed into One Belief-System only.. very Limiting that is.

It provides for black and white scenarios as seen below.....

If you dont' wanna believe in GOD (but wanna worship SATAN) that's YER BUS-SI-NESS, not mine. Just dont' go around trying to spread rumors and make up everybuddies mind for them.

While it's all okay for you to have your Belief-System and speak about it, it is a little silly to view everything in the light of that Belief-System because it causes one to think.. either you are with God or you are with Satan.. type of thing.... a bit like Shrubs either you're with us or against us. This Belief-System is one of many that claim to be correct, and it is one with less numbers of Followers compared to others... hope you see my unwritten point there.

Aliens....

Humans think they are Gods only children.... such a pathetic concept that one. If there is a personal, individual, male-looking God then it created Life all throughout the Universe and not just on this little rock. And we haven't found it yet because we are small infants compared to other races. And we are a cancer on Life, so we should not be allowed off this planet to the stars until we grow up and mature a bit more.

Thinking Aliens MUST BE Demons is a Limited way of Thinking.. although it would fit nicely with the brainwashed Belief-System being offered here as the only Truth.

Aliens don't have to be anything we could think of. They do not have to fit into any concept we have about them. They do not have to have the attributes we humans place on them. Why? Because any other life-form out there in this Universe will be different to what we expect, will be different to what man-made Belief-Systems say they should be, etc... because we are little kids with no real Idea on the Truth, as yet.

While I'm at it... if you go back in History via Genesis into the Torah's first books and then Origin of the tale you will find that the Biblical GOD.. is really an Alien named "NL".. that's Enlil. Interestingly enough too is that this Alien, Enlil, is not the one who manufactured our physical form.. it was his little brother Enki and sister Nin-Hursag.

We know the Hebrew left Sumer (Sumeria) with the first books of the Torah, which then became Genesis in Christian Bibles.. and in Sumer the History shows as said above.

So, if you are going to Believe in God, then maybe you should also Believe that the Elohim are Aliens.. and hence cannot be this imaginary Satan you speak about.

Be well.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yeah, inchworm, I believe that Angels, fallen or otherwise, are beings of light and are responsible for the majority of the ufo flap.

A few years ago, you couldn't have convinced me of that because I didn't want to hear it, but now I personally believe it. The channelers and the contactees seem to fall victims to a deception that really screws with their lives.

I use to think the channelers were misguided folk accessing their own subconscious until I met some and came to the surprising conclusion that a select few were communing with something far more intelligent than they were.

The Bible, in my opinion, explains to the point of Occam's Razor the state of the world and the mysteries we come across--from NWO to UFOs to Climate Issues to Man's Inhumanity to Man it's a cohesive document of living and active word.

I like to share these quotes on the boards because I think they do point to the reasonable suggestion--whether you accept the biblical explanation or not--that the ufo phenomena makes the most sense in the light of the IDH rather than the ETH.

Thanks for making the post. Peace.
edit on 20-12-2010 by The GUT because: name correction

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You raised two star children by yourself? Where did you find them?
I'd say thats' pretty darn amazing my friend. Tell me more about it if you get the chance, ok?

As far as religions go, just so ya know-- I dont' care what religion somebuddy practices. If youre' a Wiccan then I say good on you
(at least you believe in something

Thanks,
Ronnie

top topics

<<   2 >>

join