It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "God" of Mutually Delusional Flattery Must Go!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
THE most basic reason Earth humans haven't been able to befriend a truly worthy ET species is because too many of said inhabitants need to believe they're the center of the universe, literally or effectively.

It's a pretty clever, but not TOO clever, initial grand conspiracy: A single head honcho or representative of a malevolent - on the moral balance - ET/alien group or society (for example) who went by that most arrogant-condescending name "Yahweh" ("I Am That I Am") easily bamboozles his primitive followers, with whatever high tech and/or higher science flim-flam, into believing he created the universe. Question: What would such an unimaginably Great Creator have to be JEALOUS of, per Commandment One? Clearly, if there's even a tiny grain of truth to the Abraham story, this creature is TOO obviously more the psychopathic mafia character than anyone from the truly divine. His, or the story's, influence-power must be eradicated if there's to be any real sociological improvement, among other things and apparently people eradicated... or at least neutralized enough.

Once the creepy "Yahweh" guy became familiar enough with those poor dupes who became the original Jews, naturally the best way to ensure their loyalty would be in as much flattery the Great BS Artist could possibly heap upon his swooning subjects. He would assure them of their laughable - in rational enough minds - Pinnacle-of-Creation status over ALL other beings in the universe. The primitives would surely reciprocate with as much flattery (worship, praise), inflating his most-gargantuan-ever ego, than he could possibly consume, and they did, and still do. Abrahamic religions, and the governments they influence, are clearly the biggest overall dark-negative factor among humanity.

What kind of people require such shallow, hollow, when not totally insincere, platitudes? The answer is: clearly insecure-guilty enough ones with something or things ugly enough to hide. How many people are truly interested in the PSYCHOLOGY of secrecy - the ponerology (study of evil) and pathocracy it exposes? Very few. Many are busy pointing fingers at NWO, Illuminati or whatever ill-defined names, yet are unable to look within and question what they believe - clinging to their reactionary conclusions like the various types of Alex Joneses of the world. They/you have no real, or properly articulated, opinion on the existence of the overall official secrecy CULTURE (or anything resembling the beyond-monstrous level of secrecy today) and the absolute corruption it begets. Where's the real, most tangible DESIRE to learn more than the political world as we know it allows? I believe, and have good reason to believe, humanity on-the-whole is hiding more or probably MUCH more than has been written about on the web or elsewhere publicly.

This is my first OP on this board under this name. Former name is indicated in my blog address below.

I unfortunately have a rather huge secret, and absolutely not by MY desire/choice, and it's looking more and more like I'll have to end up taking the stupid f-ing thing to my grave! Don't worry, it's not anything outright TOO immoral. It's entirely counterproductive for me to just say it, because it sounds like blithering lunacy. My connection(s) to the unexplained can be revealed-verified only by a neutral enough person, or whomever other than me, or barring a sudden paradigm shift.

I must say that, though I can't be sure, I have reason to suspect 9/11 and its 2 subsequent rogue, unnecessary wars were primarily nothing but grand DISTRACTIONS to prevent the public from learning anything of higher science (the unexplained), and whatever other status quo-defying truths such as a new concept of government.

THE real reason I'm not a successful (enough) songwriter-composer is because there's NO ONE visible enough in the industry who's broadcasting the same, or similar enough, political-spiritual messages I have been for many years. Trust me that it's not for lack of talent.

If applicable, to those who object to my including my personal story with my political-theological ranting, there's no real separation between me and what I stand for, and I tend to believe the most important statement I can make HERE is the best anti-Abrahamic one of which I'm capable.

We need to end addiction to meaningless flattery (granted that sincerely well-articulated flattery is always welcome), and other phoniness, and obviously secrecy itself, and the institutions, religious and political, that enable such addiction.

This, as I mentioned in an earlier thread, does not discount the possibility of the existence of some kind of Supreme Being, or perhaps Creator-in-Chief, if you will, concerning at least THIS planet alone (what a concept).

Blog-wise, I hope to have a new entry soon, something about my personal life. cheers and peace, happy holidays

lightworth.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

I find it amusing that people think humanity has had no relationship beyond this world.

History did not start with the flood. That is when we got lost.

Modern history is as big a lie as most religious doctrine.

Why do people buy-in a 100% to science but ignore the evidence that there were highly evolved societies all over the world before the deluge?

Aliens don't come because we short-sided, pompous, disconnected from our true selves and living as livestock.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Or the reason could be that there's already another intelligence here reaching us from outside our visible spectrum. And the last thing it wants is for earth to be free.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Also there's a lot of talent that never reaches the mainstream music scene. Inversely there's a lot of crap that gets promoted. And one need not ever look to the music industry as some kind of spiritual or political beacon.
I am a singer songwriter-composer, but...
I mean, I see what you are saying. Even with talent I'm not gonna break into the mainstream due to my own conspiracy theorist history...not with the way I've written on ATS. About things like... people speaking backwards, reptile aliens, or my two new favorites, Anakin and Lews Therin.

Now I'll never be on the cover of Spin! Hot-damn it!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry

This is my first OP on this board under this name. Former name is indicated in my blog address below.

I unfortunately have a rather huge secret, and absolutely not by MY desire/choice, and it's looking more and more like I'll have to end up taking the stupid f-ing thing to my grave! Don't worry, it's not anything outright TOO immoral. It's entirely counterproductive for me to just say it, because it sounds like blithering lunacy. My connection(s) to the unexplained can be revealed-verified only by a neutral enough person, or whomever other than me, or barring a sudden paradigm shift.

If applicable, to those who object to my including my personal story with my political-theological ranting, there's no real separation between me and what I stand for, and I tend to believe the most important statement I can make HERE is the best anti-Abrahamic one of which I'm capable.

I have to agree with your anti-theistic viewpoint, in reference to the hands-on god that people celebrate on this planet. That established, I have to ask what this secret is that you're laboring under. If it's related to the statement concerning this non-deity that people worship, then maybe I can help. At least I might be able to open up a window on what you've alluded to, and maybe we can help each other in the end. Post it here or U2U me.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I wonder how a band named Yahweh Hussein would go over...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Probably pretty big....

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Nice, Dean Goldberry. That could be interesting...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Well Dean, you piqued my interested with the following:

I've posted my secrets on ATS and no-one really cared, despite them being pretty huge details to me - one of them is that there is an intelligently controlled symbiotic parasite living in my abdominal cavity. It can be proven if I'm able to find an open-minded doctor willing to perform an ultrasound exam. I'm making enquiries at the moment... Very tricky to do without getting committed

I'd be very interested to know what the cryptic passage you posted alludes to?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Well your (OP) lack of response is quite rude, considering you could have just said 'I'd rather not share the details'.

Oh well. Best of luck with whatever it is.
edit on 22-12-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
For any emerging prophets who may be clicking in to see who else might've been tapped to save the world and humankind, I want to offer a thought. Just this, and it's simple.

If you've really been tapped, then it wasn't to simply give you a "knowing" or a vague sense of impending "something that transcends description". If you were tapped with something to actually announce, the tap brought with it a fully emerged and highly developed reason for the tap to have occurred. And when I say a reason, I'm not referring to the old saw of "saving the world" from whatever it is that is lining up to take it down this season. I referring to a very defined bit of original something that you and only you have been assigned to contribute to an ongoing whole, in either effort or revelation. A whole that has linkage and historical relevance - and this part of the package is critical, because nothing just happens devoid of contextual linkage. Nothing significant, anyway.

An initial alert can be quite an alarming experience, but that alert - if it really is an alert - will always test you to see just how responsible you will be if the next alert offers a slice of important information along with it. Do you have the patience to allow a full reveal to complete itself to you? This is very important, and most people (especially in this modern era) refuse to submit to that excruciating level of patience. As a result, they wander off with (maybe) the first few syllables of what might've become an extremely important statement - with their hands stretched out high and to each side to proclaim about how blessed they are among all others to be chosen to lead the world out of its bondage of ignorance and evil.

These people fail the tests (that would've repeated again and again if any had been passed) designed to ensure that whomever is granted the next bit of progressive revelation, will act responsibly with that priceless piece of the larger puzzle. And generations go by, as taps occur here and there, and new folks fire off to teach the world what "God has made known to them", and nothing changes because so few ever have the caution and patience to simply wait for whomever it might be to finally stop talking when the alerts come.

I love this board. I've learned a lot about myself here, and most of it has been by watching so many others here that are like me. I used to say that every man wants to be either Elvis or Jesus - or a blend of both. I guess I still think that's true, even if they (we) all have different reasons for wanting one or the other - or a blend of both. I'm no better than any other prophet on this board. I guess I'm just - at this moment - willing to concede to the truth of it.

Someday, someone will wait for the statement to finish, and hopefully they'll have the juice to make us believe what they say. Then again, we all get to die and leave this place anyway. Maybe we're expecting too much from such a temporary situation?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

THE real reason I'm not a successful (enough) songwriter-composer is because there's NO ONE visible enough in the industry who's broadcasting the same, or similar enough, political-spiritual messages I have been for many years. Trust me that it's not for lack of talent.

Ummm. Okay.
Perhaps it's your lack of talent in marketing yourself. Maybe you have a crappy agent.
Or maybe you think about aliens too much...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I must recommend that you look within yourself first and foremost for The One True God of The Universe. Whether you believe in God or not you must believe in yourself first. The power of One is within you and in everything. It is aware of your efforts but you need to become aware of its efforts to help you in your own life.

We are all connected more than you can ever imagine from the smallest organisms to the biggest known entities and celestial bodies. From the known visible dimensions to the vast and invisible dimensions of time and space.

If you release your anger, your fear and your concepts of what you think you already know and look deep within yourself. You will find God and God will find you. You will find peace, love and knowledge there and it will teach you the way to find your true purpose in life.

Your goals are within your reach. But you are not reaching out far enough nor are you reaching in deep enough to open your eyes and ears to the power that your own thoughts are preventing you from attaining whatever it is you are seeking.

I can not explain the unexplainable with words and there lies the dilema of religion. "Seek and ye shall find".and "Know thy self." God is speaking to you and to all of us. He has blessed us all with the ability to make choices. The first choice you make will lead you to the next set of choices. If you choose the correct path you will be exactly where you want to be very soon.

Follow your heart, you are one with God and together we are all the Holy Spirit. You just don't know it or more accurately you don't want to know it. The Life of the Spirit is hard when confined to a body flesh and we yearn to be free. Free yourself by first freeing your mind and the rest will reveal itself to you.

The signs and messages to help each of us find our way are all right before our eyes and blowing in the wind. Why not try to listen and look for a change. What do you have to lose except your old ways of thinking. But perhaps thats what comforts you. Ignorance is bliss and if and when you awaken you will have to accept responsibility for your own life. That is what true freedom really is and it requires effort and practice and determination and dedication to find and then experience your own true and unique meaning of life

The best advice I can give you is you need to get it all out and then try to be more positive in your thoughts, actions and in your behavior.towards yourself and others. Build your own reality starting over from the ground up. Say a prayer once in awhile for yourself and the world.

Blow kisses in the wind to your family. Hug yourself. Do a little dance, make a little love. Sing Get down tonight. Find a happy place in your mind. You don't have to be embarressed or ashamed or fearful anymore.

The one to be afraid of is yourself and the people who are still deaf, dumb and blind or are in denial of God and the love, the knowledge and other blessing you are given and receive ungratefully everyday. God wants us to be happy. The question God is asking us is why don't we want to be happy?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Thank you very much for the wisdom and knowledge your message brings to us all.. You are obviously an enlightened individual. I hear your words and I see your light my brother. We all are working hard and together we will make this world a better place for our families in the future.

I am pleased to see that you are doing your part to fill in the blanks of the Great and infinite puzzle. Your wisdom shines and will continue to shine on through the generations like a beacon of light for the lost and those who have not yet awakened. Keep doing your good work. If we build it they will come.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here is a closed thread that is a clarification and expansion of this one's OP:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Discussion was directed to resume here.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

useless banter

top topics

join