It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Terrorism - Conveniently Forgotten

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Just want to say to this thread..:
"Every religion has AT LEAST a group of extreimist ( did I pronounce it correctly?)"

Imma muslim btw.

and sad for me to say this, Islam has Al-Qaida T_T
Catholic was once remembered for the Spanish Inquisition, and some conspiracies till now,
Christian, well, the KKK?
etc etc..

I longed for a nation, a WORLD, where people from different beliefs and religions sit down in a bonfire together in harmony..

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Are you insane? Do you have any idea the difference between Christians and cults? Many of the sects you refereed to were naked for crying out loud! Does any of this sound like Christianity to you? Just because someone says their Christian DOES NOT make it so. Look at catholics for your perfect example.

Christians are known by their fruits, or acts. These cults you mentioned were most certainly not Christians, even if they carried a Bible and claimed to be. You are very much ignorant, or are trying your best to justify your way of life so you can live however you want without having to deal with the consequences of facing a judge for your actions when you die.

Very sad and poor research here. Laughable even!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

I am 100% in that line of thought. I am an atheist myself but I find so many fellow atheist judge religion based on factions of people as a whole and it's just foolish in my opinion. Anytime you have something organized the potential for bad is as possible as it is good. Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LivanoYudistira

There is bad in everything. We can hope, we can have faith in the possibility and strive with all of our might to one day make it a reality though. I have actually sat a bonfire with a Jew, Christian, Muslim and fellow atheist and it was a delightful time. I imagine a good joke could be made of that sentence.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join