It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did we get no close up live feed on 911?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Most Material fed to the media on that day was from aerial cameras or cameras a good distance away. There were many reporters on the street close to the WTC towers as the events unfolded, however there were just a select few cameras covering the events and the majority of camera feeds cut off, only to resurface on youtube, but never on tv.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just my take, take it or leave it, but this is what I get from this :

By not having a live feed from nearby, it was easier for the MSM to create a heightened atmosphere of tension, fear and panic - the idea being "we are tough, fearless journalists and this is too dangerous even for us!". Not only does this tactic create fear and panic, which is great for the people in charge, but it serves the purpose of increasing already skyrocketing Nielsen ratings.

Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
it horibal so many ppl died that day . evan worse mainstream americans dont see what really happend

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I don't know where or what you were watching but there were TONS of news reporters on the streets that day. Remember....?....they were all reporting secondary explosions (bombs) going off.

Why are you looking to start something that has no merit? Don't we have enough discrepancies, issues and lies to sort through already?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes they were reporting secondary explosions and there were camerapeople on the street, but the cameras never went life. The videofeed was only from a few sources. Had some of the cameras been life we might have heard the explosions on lve TV instead of months or even years later on youtube.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The fact that you did not see it, or do not remember, does not mean it did not happen.

Maybe it's because you were not watching.

I got an early call just after the first hit, and watched live as the second plane closed in. (I was watching Fox News, by the way.) Maybe CNN, NBC, ABC and MSNBC had other priorities.

deny ignorance.

jw

edit on 19-12-2010 by jdub297 because: sloppy typing

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I'm not sure where you are going with this.

First off, there was panic, people running, police blocking areas, traffic being re-routed etc.
This wasn't like a sound-stage where cameras could be set up at will with....lights, producers, directors and microphone booms.

There were plenty of live reports coming out of that area that day. I know. I remember them. I was in Albany.

There were only a few live aerial shots due to the nature of not knowing what was what. I mean, think about, how many camera crews would you expect to see at an active volcano site?

This is not to say the MSM didn't put their own spin on the whole entire event. They did because they were being FED what to say to the minion (us). But I really don't think because there weren't 18 million news crew with live feed that that is where we should put our energy.
Fact remains, 9-11 is nothing but one gigantic mega lie. We've been duped.

Let's ask WHY aren't we seeing 1 of the 85 CC footage's at the Pentagon? Now THOSE are questions we should be asking not questions like this (no offense to you OP :up
because your question yields speculative answers and really makes no difference at this juncture anyway. Ya agree?
edit on 19-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
In order for the 911 TV Movie/Fairy Tale to play out properly, the on scene video feeds had to be reviewed, edited, censored and later released to get the masses of morons to chow down on the garbage they were being fed that day. This is exactly what an editor does when editing a movie. You are not going to see all the raw footage within the movie, since this will shatter the illusion and expose the fraud and trickery.

Instead, the public was supplied with poor resolution, off color, distant aerial views on a 17 second delay, which were also edited to fit the agenda and support the lies being relayed by the official fairy tale script. There were some media members who were on location witnesses at the Towers and stated they did not see a plane. However, they were quickly "corrected" and discredited by some cue card reading robot in a studio who was all too easily convinced by a CGI cartoonish looking plane.

For the first time in history, the testimony of some idiots in a studio looking at a fake airplane in a monitor was more important and more valid than on-scene eyewitnesses. This is why the media will never allow 9/11 to be properly investigated and reported. Criminals do not properly investigate their own crimes, they cover them up.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

....1 of the 85 CC footage's at the Pentagon?

Since we are on the subject of cameras, where were those 85 closed circuit tv cameras located that you suggest recorded the event and what is your source. Remember now, you are saying that there were 85 separate recordations of the Pentagon impact - please source your information completely.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
One more thing. The attention was on the upper floors initially. Having news crews strain their necks and try to zoom in on the towering 'fires' would've served no purpose for we were already seeing those shots from the stationary cameras (I believe one was on the Empire State Building and another from that helicopter) already.

You're not suggesting fakery are you? People who claim that are giving WAY too much creative credit to the orchestrator (see: Blair/Bush administration) and they don't deserve it. PNAC went off just as it was planned. We're in a police state now so need for plane fakery. Missiles, (empty?) planes and thermite did the trick that day!

Local news crews did exactly what would've been expected and that was interview pedestrians. Maybe this will spark your memory a bit. There were different reports ALL day, night, week and month long.
These were all streaming LIVE that day.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I don`t know if this is any good to you but there`s plenty of live footage here.
It may take a few days to browse through it but you might find something.

www.archive.org...

Here`s a live news report from the hospital treating victims from the Pentagon.
Worth looking at.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Sorry.
Forgot to put the link in my last post.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

....1 of the 85 CC footage's at the Pentagon?

Since we are on the subject of cameras, where were those 85 closed circuit tv cameras located that you suggest recorded the event and what is your source. Remember now, you are saying that there were 85 separate recordations of the Pentagon impact - please source your information completely.

For some strange reason, the number of VISIBLE cameras at the Pentagon is considered classified information.

I am merely repeating what I've heard.

Okay...let's say there are only 3 cameras (even though my local McDonalds has more).

Can we see 1 of those 3 CC footages?

Or how about the ones from the gas station? Or Hotel? Or airport?

Your reverse psychology is failing miserably. But let me ask you this too. What's YOUR point?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Can we see 1 of those 3 CC footages?

We did, the only one focused on that side of the Pentagon was installed to record comings and goings at one of the entrance gates.

Or how about the ones from the gas station? Or Hotel? Or airport?

I've seen them. The Sheraton, the gas station and one other, I forget right now. I don't know why you haven't. The videos have been the subject of much discussion, don't know why they are such a mystery to you.

Your reverse psychology is failing miserably. But let me ask you this too. What's YOUR point?

I guess the point is that the statement in the OP is one of those things that gets started, like the 85 videos, and then never dies even though it has no basis in reality. Watch, a few months from now someone else, looking for an angle to post about, will assert that there were no live camera feeds from the press on 9/11 and then ask to be proved wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I don't mean to go off topic but are you serious?
The most protected building in the world doesn't have a better CC video footage of quarter million pound 'plane' slamming into it?

I am sure there are satellites that can count how many strands of spaghetti I have left on my dinner plate so whether you want to argue about 'how' many cameras the Pentagon might or might not have is totally irrelevant although suffice it to say, it's more than three!

I just can't believe we, somewhat intelligent Humans, aren't all on the same page when it comes to 9-11? I mean, we might be a paragraph or two off (not agreeing on everything) but c'mon, we all should know by now what we were told is a complete and utter lie. No?
If not then, we all deserve what we're about to get!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I don't mean to go off topic but are you serious?

Yes.

The most protected building in the world doesn't have a better CC video footage of quarter million pound 'plane' slamming into it?

How do you qualify that it is the most protected building in the world? It is, essentially, the administrative headquarters for the DOD. Why would they be constantly recording the every square inch of the perimeter? To what end? In fact, why record at all? If you have CCC for protection then you don't go back the next day to review the tapes to see if your perimeter has been breached, do you? Talk about a day late and a dollar short. Also, never underestimate how far behind the public sector is in technology.

I am sure there are satellites that can count how many strands of spaghetti I have left on my dinner plate so whether you want to argue about 'how' many cameras the Pentagon might or might not have is totally irrelevant although suffice it to say, it's more than three!

First, the government does not have satellites that can count the strands of pasta on your plate - that is a product of the ever popular "hyper competent" government myth. That myth essentially serves to rationalize any imaginery power that may be required to complete or close a conspiracy loop. Yes the Pentagon probably does have more than 3 CCC's, however, again, the Pentagon is not going to rely on a post operative review of the recordings in order to determine if at some point their perimeter has been breached. The secrets gaurded at the Pentagon do not rely on reviewing tapes.

I just can't believe we, somewhat intelligent Humans, aren't all on the same page when it comes to 9-11? I mean, we might be a paragraph or two off (not agreeing on everything) but c'mon, we all should know by now what we were told is a complete and utter lie. No? If not then, we all deserve what we're about to get!

Well, to tell the truth, we are, for all intents and purposes, on the same page with regards to 9/11, unfortunately it is not the same page you are on.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

To review it? Is this really your argument? What are you saying, they have only ONE camera and we, saw it?

Dear gawd tell me I am not sharing this planet with people who can't see the obvious.

So another words, Buckingham Palace, The White House, The Vatican, The Pentagon etc have no need for surveillance because they are already super hyped up with protection that CCC would be a waste of time not to mention, tax-payers money. Right?
So in (your) theory, police stations, courtrooms, jails etc have no need for cameras either.

For your edification, the Pentagon never denied not having more videos. Rather, they refuse to release it due to national security (BS) issues. So please, get your argument correct.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well you might as well argue I cant believe modern man still believes in god. There is logic and reason and then there are behavorial patterns that can not be explained through logic and reason and man is driven my those more often than we would like to admit to ourselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Trust me, I often question why people still embrace religions too. They are so traditionally dumb that it's hard for me to understand why modern-day people still buy into them. Anyway................

It's just that I always felt I am a well-adjusted, balanced (albeit, cynical) person with a good head on my shoulders. And 9-11 is so clear to me. Well, not 'clear' per se (cause I don't know how many things happened that day) however, it's clear to me that what was presented to us is all fogged up!

So because I don't understand how people can NOT see how obviously WRONG the OS of 9-11 is I then start suspecting other conspiracy things like, chemtrails, hypnotic television watching, vaccinations are poisoning my peers etc.
Man, it's tough being me

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

In order for the 911 TV Movie/Fairy Tale to play out properly, the on scene video feeds had to be reviewed, edited, censored and later released to get the masses of morons to chow down on the garbage they were being fed that day. This is exactly what an editor does when editing a movie. You are not going to see all the raw footage within the movie, since this will shatter the illusion and expose the fraud and trickery.

This ignores the dozens of private citizen videos, taken along with the media outlets.

Show me a private video that differs from the "MSM" feeds.

deny ignorance
jw

top topics

<<   2 >>

join