It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim woman cuts out daughters heart while listening to Qur'an.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Neighbours of a mother arrested after her four-year-old daughter was killed as an apparent religious offering told how they heard screams from the family's flat.

Nusayba Bharuchi's corpse was found stabbed to death in the kitchen with her heart and other organs cut out and strewn around her flat and lying next to her mother, Shayna.

The 35-year-old woman was allegedly chanting verses of the Koran as her daughter's disembowelled corpse lay next to her in the home in Clapton, East London.

The woman, believed to be from Somalia, had her MP3 on full blast as she listened to the Muslim holy book.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Insanity at it's worse.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is what religion can do to an unstable mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm going with the fact that the Qu'ran doesn't really allow this "ritual"...

The Qur'an strongly condemns human sacrifice, as a "grave error and sinful act" and an "ignorant, foolish act of those that have gone astray" and speaks of how the "pagans were deluded by their deities to kill their own children"

Source: Wikipedia.

She can't blame this on religion.

However...it could have been some tribal ritual...
edit on 19-12-2010 by BlackPoison94 because: adding source

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

That's the only real thing I can say about this.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
In other news, the germans made soap and lampshades out of jews during the holocaust. Thats what I read anyway.

edit on 19-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

lovely song , I will save it and listen to it every time i read the daily mail

as for the OP , come on , you know she is a freak , just listen to this song and you will calm down.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Dailymail at its worst. When a teenager gets raped in turkey they will say "Muslim rapes teenager". When a Somali kills an infant, they will say "Muslim kills infant".

The implication is that the murder or the rape happened because they were muslim.

And then another ignorant 500-page thread makes the headlines for days.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Dailymail at its worst. When a teenager gets raped in turkey they will say "Muslim rapes teenager". When a Somali kills an infant, they will say "Muslim kills infant".

The implication is that the murder or the rape happened because they were muslim.

And then another ignorant 500-page thread makes the headlines for days.

Yup - but you do realize the same is true of someone goes nuts and does something horrible while quoting something about god or the bible? Lots of times that will spawn another ignorant 500-page thread makes the headlines for days too.

Its one of those things goes both ways here on ATS. Clearly both are warped in the head.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Strange - got a double post by accident.

Any mod-type person reading please feel free to use your mighty powers to make this post vanish before our very eyes.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Frogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
Insanity at it's worse.

Which? The murder? The spin put on this story by the Daily Mail? I say both.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

Yup - but you do realize the same is true of someone goes nuts and does something horrible while quoting something about god or the bible?

I find it interesting that the implication here is that I may not realize the same applies to Christian-Bashing.
edit on 19-12-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Just so you know Wikipedia can be edited by anyone i wouldn't trust it as a source.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There seems to be a trend in UK Somalian women on their own to suffer mental health issues, our next door neighbour would scream abuse at the local children and made throat cutting signs at them, that's not to say the kids were not to blame but the initial hostility was by the woman.

If came to a point when it appeared she had thrown acid on 2 kids but thankfully it was water but after speaking to her the intent was that it was acid. She came in to our flat as we were the only people in the block who she would talk to, she would ramble on about praying and Allah for ages but it was all very manic, my wife who's from a very Western Muslim family chatted with her as best she could but the lady was very very clearly wrong.

It finally lead to an attack on a lady upstairs with a lump of wood, it was then we were told by her sister that when she came here she seemed to suffer these problems and that other members of her family had the same issues. Soon after she was re-homed to some form of observed housing.

Sadly the more extreme or fanatical these ladies become its more likely that issues that this and the child killing can happen. There seems to be a strange blur between what they believe and a madness. If you look at a stoning (not recommended) it becomes very clear very early on that the people involved suddenly discover a blood lust that you might see in a mental patient, again there's much shouting about Allah etc so they link their behaviour to the religion as if an allowed 'release' / gift given to these extremists.

Is it fair for the paper to use the word Muslim as an excuse for what happened, probably not but the woman who killed the child WAS an extremist Muslim for sure and used Koranic verses to help / excuse what she was doing but clearly mental health issues played the major part.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Life has become unbearable since gullible was removed from the dictionary.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As evil and inhuman as this story is,I doubt Islam has anything to do with it.
The sort of person who would commit such a horror is as likley to believe the cartoon peanut on the peanut butter advert told him/her to do it as any religious book IMO.

What we have here is a violently insane sicko,not a follower of religion,whatever book they happened to be reading.

We get people like that in the UK who follow no religion-does that mean its the fault of atheism?
I say no.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"The Religion of Peace".
2nd.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

No, this is what an unstable mind can do. Yes, religion is the reason for many unspeakable acts, but until all the facts are known, you are only buying into the Mail's sensationalistic headline.

Always read between the lines.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek

Give me a break. And Christianity is any better?

Don't be fooled by a headline designed to sell and promote a particular narrative.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek

Dude, really? There is no logic in your response; just a reactionary post to confirm deep-rooted prejudices with no foundation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join