It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

So one more time...
Being a word twister during your judgement day is your approach?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

There were no words twisted.

The only places in the bible what talks about gays is in Leviticus and Deut. The thing about those particular books is they are priestly codes. The word abomination was originally a word meaning "Ceremoniously unclean". If a priest did any of those taboos they would need to go through a cleansing before they could participate in temple.

You see, the same books that call it an abomination also says that if a man sleeps within 40 feet of a menstruating woman has committed abomination..

Tilling a field with a bull and oxen - abomination
touching a pig - abomination
eating lobster or crab - abomination

If you read it, you will see everyone on earth is an abomination.
Including you.

The thing is, I have met atheists far more christ like than those who profess ignorant dogma. It is truly shocking to me how many people don't even understand their own faith nor have even read their own holy books-all the while coming down with fire and brimstone on other people.

Jesus never said "Hate ths sin, love the sinner" He said "Love everyone.". The whole Mary Magdalene stoning scene was about that-he was telling people sins are between people and god and to mind their own damn business.

Perhaps you should stop going to churchs that tell you who it's OK to hate, and start following the actual faith?
edit on 19-12-2010 by lordtyp0 because: got... god?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

This was a test to see where you are...now everyone knows.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite

This was a test to see where you are...now everyone knows.

And now everyone knows where you are. You just admitted to trolling btw

Everyone already knew where I was, I have been here 3 years

Nice try, obviously you have nothing to reply with at all

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
How would the Left in America get the 11 Aircraft Carrier Battle Groups parked?

Legalize Gay Marriage. Every 18 year old in our military will "marry" his room mate to get OUT of military barracks and get $2000 extra a month to rent a house. They will get $250 extra a month to buy food and get out of eating military chow. PLUS they will get paid extra every month when they are stationed apart.

This would force the Navy to decommission 8 of the 11 Aircraft Carrier Battle Groups...as money would be needed to provide social benefits to alllllll the newly married couples.

Our military would marry itself to make more money. Wouldn't you?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

my battery needed a charge...
Yes technically trolling, but food for thought...right?
All of my statements still stand.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So, let me see if I have got this right... Brightly glowing butt gay men with blocked kundalinis are out to destroy the US navy through a marry your bunkmate for extra cash scam? And all that stands between us and this travesty of right wing ideals is one angry and unforgiving Jesus?

FFS people, stop posting to ATS and start writing for network television. This stuff is hilarious.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Uh no?

I can barely stand women, why the hell would I want to marry a guy? I don't care how much I get a month.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Don't get put off by by these pro-homos who will try to make you look ignorant.You are absalutely right and the satanist occults are trying their best to promote this agenda and are getting very successful because they own the media, government, politics and the economy.

They want to create a New Secular Order (a new religion) and promote all this filth to destroy humanity.

If God doesn't exist than why are these occults praying to satan? Why is the one eye used in their symbolism which meets the description of the anti-christ?

I don't feel put off. I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I know the ancient mysteries behind human sexuality. The sexual alchemy, the Maithuna is the horror of the dark occultists. The key of human ascension is the union of men/women. If TPTB break it up, mankind is over. That's why they are speeding up the gay-pedo agenda.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
TPTB..or whoever you want to call them....DEFINITELY have an agenda, and that agenda is to keep people AWAY from God....THE FATHER...who art in Heaven!

It is my personal belief, and please FOLLOW ME, with an open mind...SPIRITUALLY; that some kind of portal is being opened, and evil entities are being ushered in....via DISOBEDIENCE and rebellion.

People TRULY NEED TO UNDERSTAND, there IS a battle going on, in the HEAVENLIES! The battle is over YOU and you FOREVER! TPTB serve Lucifer/Satan/the Devil...and through their service to him, he is giving them KEYS on how to usher in the 1/3 fallen angels. Are you following me?

I'm gonna say it, the way it needs to be said....homosexuality.....IS A SPIRIT!!! "For we wrestle NOT against FLESH AND BLOOD, but against principalities and powers, SPIRITUAL HOSTS OF WICKEDNESS IN HEAVENLY PLACES." (I'm not gonna get my Bible out to give you the reference....GOOGLE IT!). In other words, what Paul is trying to say is WE ARE NOT FIGHTING AGAINST FLESH, BUT THE SPIRITS THAT ARE WITHIN THAT FLESH! We ALL have them...whether it be adultery, fornication, anger, bitterness, and all the other NEGATIVE ENERGIES (if you will).

I also believe that spirits are TRANSFERRED from person to person by TELEVISION! Keep in mind, Satan is the prince of the air....and all TRANSMISSIONS are done via air. I believe satan/lucifer/the devil is giving TPTB KEYS on how to ENSLAVE people, keep their from God, their PURPOSE and DESTINY (the reason you're here), and ultimately keep them from spending the next life, with God.

Now, what you REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND, is that it doesnt matter if you "didn't" know, or are IGNORANT to God's word...(Go to the Library). Just because you're uninformed means NOTHING.....the PRINCIPLES STILL APPLY. And, that's the KEY! THE PRINCIPLES still apply. But, you have to KNOW God's PRINCIPLES like: seedtime and harvest, giving, love, etc...

TPTB KNOW God's word........because.......Lucifer KNOOOOOOOOWS God's word......he was there when God SPOKE IT....before he fell! And, keep in mind.....man came AFTER the fall. So, our 'leaders' are just serving their master, gaining wealth and riches, while leading people down the path of eternel hell!; as well as themselves!

Also keep this in mind, when lucifer fell...so did 1/3 of the angels. So....that's what we're dealing with. Question is....how big is 1/3 of the angels? It could be trillions...but, who knows??

Now, what IF, those 1/3 fallen angels....are obtaining earthly bodies? Is it POSSIBLE...that we are beginning to see, in the earthly realm....SATAN and his followers, IN THE FLESH???

While you're entertaining those crazy thoughts....entertain this one: Homosexuality has caused God's wrath TWICE, in mankind's history...Sodom and Gommorah...and Noah. I dont know, but homosexuality is something that really ticks God off; and God must REALLY be getting fed up with the way mankind headed; further from HIM and closer to HIS adversary, and yours.....Lucifer! That's what we're REALLY dealing with!

Love has NOTHING to do with ACCEPTING what God says is WRONG! If God says homosexuality, adultery, fornication, anger, bitterness, strife, etc is wrong, then it's WRONG! What IS the debate about???

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
from my experience, someone who goes through all this trouble to paint homosexuality as evil the way this OP did, says he has some major issues with his sexuality and is most likely a self loathing repressed homosexual.
"i used to be scared of the dick - now i throw lips to the #"

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejames

While you're entertaining those crazy thoughts....entertain this one: Homosexuality has caused God's wrath TWICE, in mankind's history...Sodom and Gommorah...and Noah. I dont know, but homosexuality is something that really ticks God off; and God must REALLY be getting fed up with the way mankind headed; further from HIM and closer to HIS adversary, and yours.....Lucifer! That's what we're REALLY dealing with!

Indeed and this time it will be an all out war and the final day of judgement.Satan will enter the false Messiah and come to this world when his puppets have created enough evil for his wellcome.

What IS the debate about???

Debate is with athiests and pro-homos who believe we are free to practise sexuality as we like because there is no God.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
id rather be a satanic than worship a bipolar god who hates his own creations.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I have only four words for you and your kind:

GROW THE FRAK UP!!!

You seriously need to stop this immature hatemongering. All it shows is your lack of sexual maturity... The only 'agenda' that gay people have is to have the same rights and freedoms that everyone else has... And stop linking us with pedophiles... There is NO comparision other that the same comparison that they have with you, which is the commonality of sex...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Actually the debate is not whether or not there is a God, at least in my case. It is whether or not he is a God of exclusion, hatred, bigotry, and fear... or if he is actually worthy of the title of "most high".

I've read the Bible and the evidence, there, seems to suggest that he is. Though you'd never know it by interacting with the majority of his small minded, hate filled, irrational, misled flock.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ohh and BTW if it's scientifically proven Homos don't have a choice because they have it in their 'genes'.

Does that mean paedophillia should be allowed if the paedos 'have it' in their genes?

Does that mean criminals should be allowed robbing and killing people because they 'have it' in their genes?

edit on 19-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error
I think you're confusing homosexuality without pedophilia, what about rapists you don't mention all the straight men who rob women of their free will. Don't worry those who have robbed others of their free will will be dealt with. Those involved in a loving relationship are free to love others without judgment. And yes I have gay friends and relatives and they will all tell you they've always known they were gay, for as long as they can remember. Most people wouldn't choose to live a lifestyle and deal with bigots like yourself, stop hatin and smile at someone.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sometimes I think the people yelling the loudest about their beliefs are the ones worshipping some evil beeing, and this OP have just made my belief even stronger

How can you live with being so narrow minded?

There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour and I think it borders on hate crime, in a perfect world this would be a good reason to permanently ban people from ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

You still haven't answered my question.

Would it make it fine for a paedo, rapist, criminal to go ahead with their activities because they can't control themselves as it's in their DNA?

Yes or No?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I've read the Bible and the evidence, there, seems to suggest that he is. Though you'd never know it by interacting with the majority of his small minded, hate filled, irrational, misled flock.

I don't read bible, i read something else.

There is no homos in our society because they are given a death sentence if found out.

1.5Bil people follow the religion.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I don't read bible, i read something else.

There is no homos in our society because they are given a death sentence if found out.

1.5Bil people follow the religion.

You know, I have never understood why Islam and Christianity don't get along better.. They are both such peaceful and happy religions with such a positive outlook on existence and human nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join