It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Nuclear Test site : Take a look at the weird stuff to be found there !!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I saw the pictures, and have a lot of nuclear engineers in my family. I showed one of them the images, and my engineer uncle had an almost immediate response to the picture of the dual craters with "water" in the bottom. He said it was clearly glass, which had been created by superheated, molten sand in the initial nuclear explosions. He also indicated that many of the craters actually have large glass deposits at the bototm of the craters, but would be mostly covered with sand.

I am not a geological engineer, but would presume that if my uncle were correct, it could be glass, and that the amount could be explained by the massive dual nature of that particular explosion. I seem to remember reading that it was the only crater of that type. It could have also been created by a more porous sand.

In any event, I see the bunkers for watching the tests, and see all of the discussions about the strange structures at the bottom of the craters.

From common internet reading, you can read the history about how the original tests were above ground, but then later moved to below ground tests. The craters with strange structures at the bottom are merely below ground tests, where the government created drills on top of the test site to drill down into the earth and test radiation at various depths. This is just from common internet reading.

I give a star and flag for great pictures, but don't see anything that creates a weird conspiracy here, or that cannot be explained by common knowledge of how the tests are performed.

Respectfully,

Kyre

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

This is a very great post my friend. Who knows what they're doing out there. But we being the tax payers have a right to know. Of course we don't get to know though

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I can't speak for all of the photos, but the images of the small mock town, vehicles and Cessna aircraft are all part of the Counter Terrorism Operations Support Training Area for First Responders, run by the NNSA.
See the website for additional information;
www.ctosnnsa.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Can any give LAT and LONG for google earth?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by libertytoall
Dropping a nuke underground would certainly make excavating a mass underground bunker easier. Maybe they have been building HUGE underground facilities uner the guise of nuclear tests.

Sadly once they finished building the facility underground they all died of radiation poisoning, that's why we never heard about it

Or more likely lead poisoning. Most likely 5.56 ;-)

This is a great find and really makes me want to get off my butt and drive from LA - it's not that far, after all.

I grew up in New Mexico and there are all these old abandoned missile silos all over the place down there. They were welded shut but a lot of them have been pried open now.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Looks to me like a large underground particle accelerator. I believe they are doing something with energy by the looks of the large cables either for grounding or storing energy. If you look at the pictures provided by the OP and this particle accelerator notice the similarities. Notice the rings in the outer layers with a dense core. Also notices in the OP's pictures where the trailer and the preceding picture the rings and center core.

Original Posters negative with an outline of the structure notice the rings with the dense center structure.

Actual Particle Accelerator

One more closer shot from the original poster.

edit on 11-1-2011 by greysave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Er, not for nothing, but this looks more like the government has gotten serious about "Cloud Busting". (Real cloud busting, not copper pipes shoved into metal shavings and silicon.) Wire cables running into a water source/long, metal tubing/the "psychic intent" pyramid structure....just saying.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am now very convinced something big is going on here. Great thread and pics - going to look at them again and then most likely again. S @ F

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Iv never seen these images before, very intresting indeed. I especily like the second pictue down of the silver hovering disc i wonder what that could be

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Dear Tauristercus,

S&F for you! Absolutely no idea what any of this is, but loved the OP and pictures very much.

Like someone else posted, some of those crater images look like stuff i've seen in the past from the moon craters, kind of puzzling.

And as someone else said, only idiots would detonate so many nuclear bombs in, above, or below our planet. Even if it's for the sake of science, it's never going to be positive.

Regards,
T

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
that is place is a place that I have always wanted to visit

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by greysave
Looks to me like a large underground particle accelerator. I believe they are doing something with energy by the looks of the large cables either for grounding or storing energy. If you look at the pictures provided by the OP and this particle accelerator notice the similarities. Notice the rings in the outer layers with a dense core. Also notices in the OP's pictures where the trailer and the preceding picture the rings and center core.

Original Posters negative with an outline of the structure notice the rings with the dense center structure.

greysave ...
That's actually quite a good possibility that you've come up with.
When I originally saw that location on GE, I realized it was extremely unusual but had no idea as to what could have caused it. But if they'd dug the ground up to install an underground particle accelerator, that might be a viable explanation for the circular shape with a "ray" leading away from it and pointing at another location.

Alternatively, both locations A and B could be signs of a massive underground complex which are connected to each other by an underground passageway represented by the "ray" area,

Either way, I;ll bet that there just has to be something incredibly interesting at these locations !

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
S&F for great pictures and info, very interesting. Would be also interesting to see if anything else has been added in the 8 months since last post. Not sure where to look on Google earth (or elsewhere?)...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by skeptic_al

Nevada City is in California
Than the Nevada Desert is in Nevada.
There are actually lots of Desert types in the Nevada. Mostly determined by altitude.
I live in a High Desert...Very few Cacti..Lots of Jackrabbits, and sagebrush.
But what I like the most is the incredibly clear night time skies.

Anyway, I wrote that as a "so there" post....Nevada city=California.

edit on 20-12-2010 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

I live in Grass Valley, Nevada City's neighbor...just thought I would toss that out there

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I've emailed a relative who worked there in a very specialized position. He should be able to answer SOME of your questions.

I don't know if he'll bother, or not.

He certainly had the experience, position and perspective to be very aware and knowledgeable about at least some of those craters etc. before and after the blasts.

I've sent him the link and asked him if he'd like to comment. We'll see. I don't know how busy he is currently. I'm 64 and he's a few years older than I am. If he's inclined with time on his hands, he might. If he's busy and doesn't want to be bothered with that part of his history, he might not.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I've emailed a relative who worked there in a very specialized position. He should be able to answer SOME of your questions.

I don't know if he'll bother, or not.

He certainly had the experience, position and perspective to be very aware and knowledgeable about at least some of those craters etc. before and after the blasts.

I've sent him the link and asked him if he'd like to comment. We'll see. I don't know how busy he is currently. I'm 64 and he's a few years older than I am. If he's inclined with time on his hands, he might. If he's busy and doesn't want to be bothered with that part of his history, he might not.

I'm curious as to if you've heard anything from your relative.

Very interesting thread btw

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The pyramid is the Big Explosives Experimental Facility (BEEF). Which can be found here en.wikipedia.org...:NTS_-_Big_Explosives_Experimental_Facility.jpg here wikimapia.org... and here www.nv.doe.gov...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I think this is my favorite pic, and the most interesting. Its just a cool pic! I wonder what function it played! I want to know soooo bad! Great thread.

S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Looks to me like they are using explosives to make a underground facility. When the first couple went off the doughnut ring rose from the ground. then the next explosion was bigger that one the smoke slide up side ways. Yes mabe this place hold secrets I understand but alot of this stuff can be explained just by looking and thinking a little. Not thinking to much. I'm sure our government has some secrets so what. I got mine you got yours. As long as they use them to protect us I'm good with it.Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So because you don't understand what objects are in a picture, it's a conspiracy theory?
The people who created those things are a lot smarter then you or I, so they know, we don't, it's not a conspiracy theory.

Anyone remember the video called Armchair astronaut about some guy who claimed he found a spacebase on mars using Google Mars?

Your a carbon copy, except using google earth.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join