It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Nuclear Test site : Take a look at the weird stuff to be found there !!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

yop test the world into extinction. I thought there would be pictures of mutated animals or people but i guess holes in the ground are interesting...
reply to post by thetruedank

Here is a good vid of just how many bombs we have dropped on ourselves.....crazy!

and just in case i didnt embed it....
www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-12-2010 by mutantgenius because: to try and fix vid embed...techinept

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think that Pyramid is interesting.....never knew there was one like that in the USA. What interests me is the top there is another somewhere like it and the suggestion is an Alien ship is the topper so to say and makes the Pyramid function.

I think it some kind of energy device but who knows???????

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

You should watch in the middle of Australia ...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow there is some mysterious stuff going on out there in the desert. I have a feeling that we have some technologies that are beyond what we can even fathom. Thanks for the thread very interesting! Hope to see more like yours, its threads like this one that make this site what it is. Definitely one of the better posts I have seen in awhile if I could given it more stars I would have! A++

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Photo #2 (the "UFO" photo) is located at:

37°11'55.52"N, 116° 3'19.76"W

Just my 2 cents for this incredibly interesting article. As for the odd H-shaped structure to the east of the pyramid (on the same plot of land) appears to be a large tube w/ sand surrounding it. Looking back in the Google Earth timelines it's always been there, sometimes w/ vehicles around it... looks large enough for a 18-wheeler to go through..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OP S&F in fact here are some extra stars*******

Thanks for the visual data of EXPERIMENTAL-KILL ZONES....... What off/in the world were/are they killing is what I thought when viewing some of this data.. Test em truck em burn em THEY NEVER EXISTED. Cage em bag em tag em BURN EM SMH... SOme of the data looks like something was contained and released and destroyed. AREA 51 might of been a JAIL AND WE ARE CHECKING OUT THE EXECUTION RANGE. Again OP thanks again and hope you didnt risk too much presenting....

God bless you.
edit on 12/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I believe these 2 pics have been in here befoe, I think some one mentioned the look of water is actually the sand being formed into glass from the high heat of the explosion. Cool pics tho. The rest I have not a clue...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Thats definitely weird, I will just say that I wouldn't drink that "water".

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

They are not filled with water but glass. Which is formed when sand is exposed to extremley high temperatures, ie: a nuclear explosion in the desert.
Great pics thi

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I've never really heard of anything being at the NTS, but it certainly looks like something is going on. The world of nuclear bombs is a very shady world. Good post!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So we've solved the mystery of the pyramid then? Man.
I was hoping mmore would come from this. Like the dimensional stargate, then ATS gets shut down. Some users protests, and the Gov tells them it was a interdimensional portal. Then, I sit back with Kurt and watch Skyline happen all over again.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Why were my posts and images removed??

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
S&F
On Google Earth check out 36­­°53`46.47"N 116°02`53.32"W very strange.
What do you guys think?

I`m sorry, but I don`t know how to post a Google Earth image.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Only madmen would have detonated so many nuclear bombs upon this Earth.

If they got the first 50 to work you think they would have called it a day..but noooooo....

--That is assuming all things being equal. Sure, "Only madmen would have detonated so many nuclear bombs upon this Earth." UNLESS there was a reason, and it wasn't simple testing. Perhaps there was another reason?

Native American legends tell of "spooky" places that they would avoid. Strange lights in the sky, glowing orbs... and people/creatures from underground. Yes, it might sound farfetched, but what if there is something to those legends? Native American art has depicted dinosaurs, for goodness sake. Long before "modern" science discovered large fossilized bones and pieced them together. Look at the mystery surrounding the supposed underground government facility at Dulce, New Mexico (? --I think it's in New Mexico). Look at the underground nature of Denver International Airport and the weird, nuclear inspired madness of its murals --now having been taken down because the horrific paintings of dead children and babies caused a controversy.

Richard Sauder has written numerous books on underground drilling technology (there is even a patent for a huge nuclear powered drilling machine that leaves the circular tunnels coated in a layer of glass. There is evidence of decades of planning and drilling of underground bases, tunnels and "cities." What if our country dug down, dug DEEP and discovered that WE ARE NOT ALONE? What if there were some kind of clandestine *war* going on with the denizens of the underground? What if it is connected to the UFO phenomenon? What if "reptillians" are involved?

It is possible, however improbable, that this may have happened, and that explains why so many underground nukes were employed. Sightings of UFOs were at a FRENZY level in 1952, even buzzing the capital and sighted by thousands. Our government lied to its people and debunked the sightings as temperature inversions, swamp gas, weather balloons and sun dogs. Strangely, underground nuclear testing was being used. Over the years, sightings decreased (even though they still continued); also, the use of underground nukes decreased. Eventually there was a "ban" so that neither we nor the Russians (or anyone) could use underground nuke testing. Maybe a truce was reached with The Underworld.

I'm just saying that underground nuke testing does sound insane, --the work of madmen ---- unless there is some other reason for it. And I would bet that if our government, even the Soviets, discovered a hostile race of denizens beneath our feet, they would NOT tell their citizens. Think about it: it's a two fold threat to the average person. 1: Remember that study that stated how society and religion would unravel if people knew the truth and knew about alien life? Well, how would we respond to reptillian and/or alien life underground? 2: If they live BENEATH us, how could we possibly anticipate an attack from UNDERGROUND? They could simply tunnel up from anywhere and attack and destroy and abduct.

Maybe nuclear testing underground was the frontline of a war that is still classified to this day. There are reports of special ops soldiers in deep caves in Mexico and all around the world... British, American, Russian special forces fighting reptillians and giants. Then, there is the Dulce firefight with "monsters" in the lower levels of a clandestine underground base. American communities have been experiencing unexplained "humming" and rumblings from underground.... Then there's the story about how reptillian diablos caused the incident that trapped those miners, --leaked out to the public via friends and family members, passed word-of-mouth.

Just some freeform speculation on my part. It's possible, it's also unlikely. However, I've been surprised at how astonishing our world can be, and truth is stranger, by far, than fiction. Cheers...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Never thought of it that way...
I've always been intrigued with the story of Agartha and Admiral Byrd to the point where I researched all possible openings. Nice idea.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
S&F
On Google Earth check out 36­­°53`46.47"N 116°02`53.32"W very strange.
What do you guys think?

I`m sorry, but I don`t know how to post a Google Earth image.

In 2002 the cube-thing was a storage thing for sand, it looks like.
Near the bottom right the blue things actually, the whole area wasn't there until recently. Just looks like a storage place.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Not that. There is a double fence surrounding some sort of a HAARP type set up. I can`t figure out what it could be???

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookie264

Ok, back on here tonight..while I take no offense to asking if it is the truth I trained there. Please google :

CTOS NTS It will detail the programs that are there, National Security Technologies does the actual training for the DOE, probably why I saw a post that said the name was changed to National Security......

Watch the video, too big I think to load here. about 10mins..but shows alot of what we are talking about..

We were bused in and searched, bags everything for camera's cell phones etc..nothing was allowed...worse than naval boot camp......we were then berthed at a small dorm in Mercury, NV small town inside NTS had a good chow hall,,,we did our daily mustering and book training here...place is desolate and freaky as hell, closest thing to Afgan vacation paradise I have been too...

also the official USDOE website has a ton of pics...and even video's... if that CTOS NTS does not convince you then I will gladly email you my cert....
And if anyone is on here that may have been there at same time will understand this:: Where's Chili" and BBW-sea world experience..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Im going to try and find out for everyone here what the pyramid was for. My friends father worked at the nevada test site as one of the photographers. Though his father has died he might have mentioned this to his son, as to what it's purpose is or was. I know he has lots of photos of the test site from his father. So, im going to ask and shoot an email of this photo over to him and see what he says. he might have the same photo to. maybe other as well.

edit on 20-12-2010 by SJE98 because: wording.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join