It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand this experience/vision?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The significance of the hands is very important but I am still struggling to understand why. I felt it was important but that reason escaped me. Every single aspect of the experience is definately profound, and had it been a mere case of good and evil, I would have assumed the left hand would be evil but I felt the most good from it. I think that is why I first looked toward the right hand in my experience. I was hoping that this would be some comfort and yet it was anything but comforting.

I get the feeling that it was a hint that our assumptions are wrong about what is really good due to some arbitrary archetype based on the words of others; that I won't find any real meaning from close minded views, and that is part of the reason I started this thread, to ensure that my mind never closes on the subject.

I have no reservations that I will experience an event like this again, however, I do believe that it was such an awesome experience that forgetting it, ceasing to explore it, and forcing assumptions are surely the wrong path to take.
edit on 2010/12/24 by sbctinfantry because: Spelling and structure

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am voting for an epileptiform occurrence...with maybe a temporal lobe focus.

Maybe I missed it, but how old are you? Any previous incidents like this, head injuries, disease conditions, syndromes, a family history of neurological issues like epilepsy, tumors, stroke, etc.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
I am voting for an epileptiform occurrence...with maybe a temporal lobe focus.

Maybe I missed it, but how old are you? Any previous incidents like this, head injuries, disease conditions, syndromes, a family history of neurological issues like epilepsy, tumors, stroke, etc.

Age at time of occurrence, fresh 20 years. No previous incidents, no diseases at that time (though I have an unexplained liver condition that is rapidly deteriorating causing havoc in the rest of my body), no family history except cancer, diabetes, alcoholism, addiction and psychological problems.

Please explain your tentative inference? What exactly is an epileptiform occurrence? A seizure?
edit on 2010/12/24 by sbctinfantry because: To avoid double posting.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

after taking some notes and reading some of your posts further down the page i would say you have taken the right mindset from this experience. well done. as for some explanation as to what some of this was well take this for what you will: the mass vibration you felt is the forced separation of the body/soul's two halves light/good dark/evil. being thrown to one side as one side lost its "grip" would be the body & soul calling out for help from God or a higher power, i would think whether your religious or not some part of you was calling out with all its power to be helped, and most everyones reaction in an extreme situation involving life or death is to plee to god for help if someones child was hurt or kidnapped even the most acclaimed atheist would say out loud or on the inside "oh please God!..." so the dark half of your self lost its "grip" for but a moment as all that you are cried out for help.

the great sadness you felt for your family could mean (sorry if this comes off as offensive) that things may not turn out so well for you and your wife in the end... (again very sorry, this is a cruel thought i know but i am only telling what i see...) and in turn your daughter could face much hardship and face many trials in her life- but will succeed, excel and go on to do many great and good things for those around her and in turn mankind.

the power you felt was pure in that the coming darkness could not take you- i would believe myself correct in saying that what you felt was pure in that you felt no ill will or malicious intent toward anyone? or any desire to harm anything? yet you felt untouchable. yes?

the darkness that came in is to say the least not good it is an embodiment of evil. i have had an experience with it myself, two of them...
the dagger that 'christ' held maybe was the 'spear of destiny'? look into it, yeah its a real artifact said to be the spear (head) that punctured christ's side when he was crucified... although i could also speculate that it (the dagger) was made of stone similar to Inca or Mayan ritual knives.

now the 'orb' well thats where it gets tough it was a pure energy of light and love that is obvious but as for anything else on it i can only relate it to a star, mabey like what guided the Magi? (the three wise men.) you keep this light with you always, if that darkness was to ever come back do not or try not to fear or hate it as it will feed on it and grow stronger. envision that orb that light and project it unto the room or onto the darkness, that light is always with you now, if you can not do that then get your family and leave the place which it is occuring. trust me on this if nothing else, that blackness, "The Dark" is nothing to mess with.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunsInBothHands

after taking some notes and reading some of your posts further down the page i would say you have taken the right mindset from this experience. well done. as for some explanation as to what some of this was well take this for what you will: the mass vibration you felt is the forced separation of the body/soul's two halves light/good dark/evil. being thrown to one side as one side lost its "grip" would be the body & soul calling out for help from God or a higher power, i would think whether your religious or not some part of you was calling out with all its power to be helped, and most everyones reaction in an extreme situation involving life or death is to plee to god for help if someones child was hurt or kidnapped even the most acclaimed atheist would say out loud or on the inside "oh please God!..." so the dark half of your self lost its "grip" for but a moment as all that you are cried out for help.

the great sadness you felt for your family could mean (sorry if this comes off as offensive) that things may not turn out so well for you and your wife in the end... (again very sorry, this is a cruel thought i know but i am only telling what i see...) and in turn your daughter could face much hardship and face many trials in her life- but will succeed, excel and go on to do many great and good things for those around her and in turn mankind.

the power you felt was pure in that the coming darkness could not take you- i would believe myself correct in saying that what you felt was pure in that you felt no ill will or malicious intent toward anyone? or any desire to harm anything? yet you felt untouchable. yes?

the darkness that came in is to say the least not good it is an embodiment of evil. i have had an experience with it myself, two of them...
the dagger that 'christ' held maybe was the 'spear of destiny'? look into it, yeah its a real artifact said to be the spear (head) that punctured christ's side when he was crucified... although i could also speculate that it (the dagger) was made of stone similar to Inca or Mayan ritual knives.

now the 'orb' well thats where it gets tough it was a pure energy of light and love that is obvious but as for anything else on it i can only relate it to a star, mabey like what guided the Magi? (the three wise men.) you keep this light with you always, if that darkness was to ever come back do not or try not to fear or hate it as it will feed on it and grow stronger. envision that orb that light and project it unto the room or onto the darkness, that light is always with you now, if you can not do that then get your family and leave the place which it is occuring. trust me on this if nothing else, that blackness, "The Dark" is nothing to mess with.

It will take some time to contemplate this, but it was indeed helpful and I feel I owe you that much. I will return tomorrow after I sleep on these new revelations and let you know what I have concluded. Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hello, I'm very sorry to hear that you are having health problems currently. I wish you much love and hope for your health to improve. I will pray for your healing and recovery.

I would also like to thank you personally and for our country as a whole for your bravery and efforts during your service to America and freedom.

Last I would like to make a brief apology for being a little bit over dramatic and emotional in my last post here. Writing down the memories of some of my experiences was a bit tramatic for me but important to explain my understanding of what you described happened to you.

I don't know whether you consider what happened to you to be a dream, a vision or physical experience. But I do know that either way what is important is how it affected you and the message you received. Those feelings and experiences afterward are absolutely real and very important.

I do believe that these are very personal and traumatic experiences that are life changing event. And I'm glad it has given you the knowledge, comfort and wisdom to take on the challenges you are now facing and also helping you heal some of the wounds you endured in the past.

I understand that these kind of traumatic life changing visions and experiences are usually a very personal thing and that the messages are intend for the individual receiving them to help them heal the past and prepare for the future.

My desires and in a sense "calling" to speak out about the messages that I received, am receiving and experiences I went through to get me to "open up my eyes " are also very personal and unique and I don't suggest or recommend that you should or need to share them with anyone you don't love, feel comfortable with and trust. Everyone has there own "calling" in life and their own unique and important purpose to serve.

I am glad that you posted your experience and that I was able to read and learn from it. I consider you to be an inspiration, a divine teacher, bringer of light and a soul brother of mine. Peace, love, health and happiness to you.
edit on 25-12-2010 by MathiasAndrew because: made a few typos

edit on 25-12-2010 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

i would like to apologize for my reply post in regards to your family, as i feel i went to far. my reply has been bothering me. i to have a family, wife of just over eight years and a son who is about to turn two, and i think i would not be very happy if someone was to read that far into something i posted and then make such a bold statement. i had no right to be so direct about your family and again i am sorry for having been so bold. i had tryed to do this as a private msg' but i am new hear and don't have the 20 posts to do so. i am not a man who is afraid to own up to his mistakes, so if this has to be a public apology then so be it. i do feel in many case's it is better to ask forgiveness than permission, but i do not ask for your forgiveness only that you know i will be more cairful in the choice of my words in future post's. i hope your X-mas went well, and that the rest of my reply is or will be helpful or at least provide some useful insight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join