It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with DOE contractor about HAARP/Chemtrails!!! MUST HEAR!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

listened to most of it..should listen again i guess..and a big thanks..most interesting

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

I would love to debate who was actually an expert, too. But that won't happen. An expert would be on my side. I could ask questions and learn more information to debunk the silliness.
But as my signature says.........

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I noticed my link didn't go through for your own .pdf of Cloud Studies. I'll try again.
In case people actually want to learn about what they are talking about and not just parroting what "chemtrail" sites tell them.
Please, debunk away. I'll be waiting.

Cloud Studies, from 1905

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
I noticed my link didn't go through for your own .pdf of Cloud Studies. I'll try again.
In case people actually want to learn about what they are talking about and not just parroting what "chemtrail" sites tell them.
Please, debunk away. I'll be waiting.

Cloud Studies, from 1905

They will ignore it and go right to something else.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I looked at your link, and I really don't get your point. There is not one photograph in there that looks like the crisscross clouds that I see. I do realize that clouds can make all sorts of formations, I have seen many unusual ones. But the planes are making their own, and people around the world are reporting accumulations of aluminum and barium from these clouds.
It is not necessarily the peculiar shape of the clouds, so much as the frequency that they are being formed by these planes and the reported affects.
But, thanks for the interesting link to benign clouds.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

This book is presented as a counter to the assertion on the first page by the OP that a NASA poster has added "new" clouds.
Of course there are no "x" and "grids", like are claimed, as planes were not flying high enough to leave contrails, and there would not be enough planes on the entire planet to make a grid even if they wanted to.

How do you answer the assertion that such "patterns" are somehow "chemtrail" anyway? Doesn't it just make more sense to admit planes flying in different directions will make contrails in those directions, too?
Or are you still firm in your "belief" that they are somehow painting a target from the air -or- making sure the "spray pattern" is going to cover the assigned area -or- wacko pilots with no sense of directions because they are being drugged by the very exhaust they are make?
People who stick to the belief that it means anything more than planes flying around have never answered that question. Where did you get this idea? It is just so nonsensical, I've always wondered.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You can never convince me that what I see these planes doing is normal. I can outlast you on this.
It is like going to an airshow, but at an airshow you know WHY they are doing what they are doing. But, in the "chemtrail" airshow, we don't. Or, do you?
See, you pretend it isn't happening. Maybe it isn't where you live, I don't know. Or, maybe you just don't observe, I don't know. I observe that it is happening above me. I am going to start recording the dates (times are not necessary, when it happens it is daylight to dusk...I guess humidity works that way
) to see if there is a pattern.
It truly amazes me that you can look up, if you have ever seen a massive grid over a really rural area like where I live, and see this crap blur out the sky for the entire day. It is quite incredible to see that the air doesn't really clear after a cold front, when I used to look forward to that.
But, Stars, you don't seem to experience the same reality as I, I don't really get that. And, I am firmly planted in reality.

edit on 1-1-2011 by Stewie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You reject my reality and substitute your own? Whatever floats your boat. Of course, you didn't really answer my question.
Like I was expecting you to.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You asked FOUR questions. Which one is it critical that I answer?
Sometimes you have to read between the lines. Are you a lawyer?
I think you already know where I stand anyway, but, carry on....

So funny, your stars! You have a fan!
edit on 1-1-2011 by Stewie because: Stars

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

Thanks, this was a very interesting interview! Saving these links and sharing with all!

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

I looked at your link, and I really don't get your point. There is not one photograph in there that looks like the crisscross clouds that I see. I do realize that clouds can make all sorts of formations, I have seen many unusual ones. But the planes are making their own, and people around the world are reporting accumulations of aluminum and barium from these clouds.
It is not necessarily the peculiar shape of the clouds, so much as the frequency that they are being formed by these planes and the reported affects.
But, thanks for the interesting link to benign clouds.

Well yes, because there were not airplanes in 1905 yet.

And no, there is not anything credible that people are getting Al and Ba from Clouds. No evidence whatsoever. There is no way a plane could carry that much stuff either, look at that video of the 747 airtanker, once it lets the water start going, its empty in seconds. A 747 made to carry liquids and release, cant even make a trail across the sky with its water

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

No way a plane could carry that much stuff. Now, that sounds scientific.
But, a plane obviously creates contrails right? So, it follows that something could be added to said contrail, making them more persistent, and containing who knows what for who knows what purpose.
But, nice straw man argument, firepilot.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting link about what is in chemtrails, or what has been discovered as a result of spraying.

www.carnicom.com...

Ugh, what is that stuff? How pervasive is it? How can you test for it?

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

But, a plane obviously creates contrails right? So, it follows that something could be added to said contrail, making them more persistent, and containing who knows what for who knows what purpose.

No, its not a straw man. You are making a claim that there are these clouds of Aluminum and Barium, and that people have trace things to those. No evidence whatoever.

And Stars15k already explained that to you regarding the addition of water from the exhaust, and how that supersaturates that parcel of air. In case you did not realize, there is already water in vapor form up there and if the air there is already close to saturation due to existing water and cold temps, a larger area of air gets saturated.

You have obviously seen videos and pics of airliners and contrails since they were posted. and, you can see that exactly for yourself and in detail too. Not fuzzy photos, not distant meaningless videos. Its really mindboggling how difficult this is for chemmies to wrap their minds around. They will not believe anything about weather, clouds and airplanes when presented rationally, but a bizarre tale of planes able to make huge trails over vast areas not from their exhausts, but from releasing tons of material, far more than a plane could ever actually carry

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Interesting link about what is in chemtrails, or what has been discovered as a result of spraying.

www.carnicom.com...

Ugh, what is that stuff? How pervasive is it? How can you test for it?

www.rense.com...

What so now you believe planes are spraying blood from up high? You apparently will believe absolutely anything you ready that involves planes spraying something.

And no matter what is found on the ground, you automatically attribute it to airplanes.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

"Cliff Carnicorn" and Rense are incestuous lovers, on this topic.

Oh, and that Rense article you repeated, for the quoted portion of someone else's post?? The bit about the fibers....from MARS?!

Well, there's your answer, for all you "chemtrailers". It isn't any Human activity at all....hey! Didn't any of you see Tom Cruise in Spielberg's version of "War of the Worlds"?? Well, there ya go! That's what it is, exactly. (/end=sarcasm)

Martians. (**)

(**) Or, maybe....as I've read elsewhere....that outbreak of strange "fibers" (which, BTW, as the article mentioned is in OREGON, and parts of the Pacific Northwest) agrees with the observations of some previously little known fungal material....ground-based and sourced fungal material.

One rather "out-there" concept about it was related to possible Israeli/Mossad biological warfare creations that have accidentally been released into the environment....and, again....with a ground-based vector.

However, I scoff at many such "stories", because of the very strong incidences of anti-Semitism that prevail, often....so, the "Israeli" connection could be manufactured just to implicate out of spite. The whole "bio-warfare" angle could also be a fabrication. It might just be Mother Nature at work, as she sometimes tends to do.....as other organisms evolve, adapt and sometimes become more virulent than previously, to the organisms they infect.

We do some of this to ourselves, also.....too many antibiotics create mutated bacteria that are more resistant. Too many pesticides, and insects can adapt, and mutate to be more resistant, too. It's call "adaptive evolution".

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Its LOGIC, something you should consider. A plane can not carry millions and billions of pounds of material. A plane creates contrails by adding water vapor, that can combine with additional prexisting water vapor to saturate the air. Wow, 10 year olds know this. Its NOT rocket science. "So it follows"...No, it does not. But why dont you tell us your evidence, instead of more uninformed speculation

Clouds persist naturally, ice crystals persist naturally. Contrails can persist naturally.

here is a question for you, which I would wager that you will ignore like every other question posed to you. Why must contrails not persist?
edit on 2-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Carnicom and Rense? Oh, my. Such veritable giants of scientific knowledge. Let's see: Carnicom is a "scientist", yet was spoofed completely by a hoaxed lab report confirming Dihydrogen MonoOxide. He lapped it up. It as also a ground sample. There is blood on my yard, too. I cut myself pruning. Ooooo, spooky! Maybe I should call it proof of a "chemtrail"?

Rense. Oh, my he gets money from anybody. I don't even know what all the website he runs says because it's too hard to pick through the ads to find the content.
I tie flies. The first picture? Down from a bird. I have some of that in my yard, too. I had an American Kestral visit my birdfeeder, and snack on a Junco. Should I call those proof of "chemtrails", too?
I have as much proof they are from "chemtrails" as both Carnicom and Rense do. Actually, I have pictures of the Kestral, they are one of my favorite raptors. But it wouldn't be Kestral down, so maybe I could try.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Just look up.
The proof of chemtrails is right over your head.
(...well, maybe over your head.
)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

You're very welcome... As for Stars15K, I'd say you've had a helluva time trolling this thread! Meet your quota yet?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join