It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter Solstice, Lunar Eclipse Overlap First Time In 456 Years

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
please please something have too happen....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
reply to post by shikori

yes, but its to emptyyyyyy................its cominggggggg i can feel it... dont you feel weirddd???? anybody please
edit on 21-12-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

Does it feel like the Universe is peering into your soul? It does feel weird...but just claim your birth right to being of the Universe, just as much as the Moon and Sun are of it....I think the weirdness people are feeling is maybe they have not experienced this feeling of the Universe being aware back at you...as you show awareness to it.

Send love to it all...show thanks for the orders and cycles of life...claim your right to be amongst it and this may help you feel better.

Say 'hi' to the cosmos....you may feel a strong feeling of not emptiness then...but yet a 'hi' back to you. You are OF them and they are OF you.

Im only offering suggestions, I know it can be overwhelming. Just trying to share what has helped me through my past few years of observing the cosmos and their orders alot.

Only take what resonates.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

It's not doing much of anything now, just a reddish/brown colour.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by shikori
reply to post by barefootsoldier

What site is that?

p.s. the energy appears to be in my house now, happy energy or not it is spooky.

I can feel it in the house now too. Be a part of it...instead of letting it rule you. Many people have their minds focused on 'one thing' all at the same time...there is power and energy being put out from people as well as the cosmos. I think what you are feeling is its greatness that it is.

I took a moment to humble myself before the cosmos/Universe/Spirit..what ever you want to humble yourself to...show your love for man, the Earth, and life....this may help. Take the energy you feel...and focus it for something you wish for the world or mankind...direct the energy as you take it in. Take it and use it for hope or direction for the world.

Instead of thinking the energy is ruling you...grab it by the boot straps and direct it for what you wish for the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Beautiful!!! I so agree

We are part of the universe, just is as every planet, star, moon,and galaxy.......

we are the cosmos.......the more "in-tune" we are with our cosmic counterparts, the more powerful we can be...

I do not believe in a 'higher' power...there are beings far more advanced than us, if you will....but nothing is truly higher because we all come from the stars

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shikori
reply to post by barefootsoldier

What site is that?

p.s. the energy appears to be in my house now, happy energy or not it is spooky.

Yeah I was outside and my sister locked me out of the house, I was thinking "I just told the idiot I'm outside" but instead of going and banging on the door and yelling at her I just sat there staring at the moon. She came back and unlocked the door like 2 minutes later.

There must be powers at work here...
edit on 12/21/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
hey you guy felt that.I went outside and could sense something weird. Anybody else that feel anything strange please let me and the world know.

Aye, standing outside in -10 freezing my nuts off was significantly weird.

...and just to look at a shadow.

...big shadow, mind you.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
If anyone has video footage that would be great. Please post it. The live camera isn't that exciting. It seems to be on and off.

Troy

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
"Revelation blood moon" .... Do not complaint it already happen..... Now everybody please is time for bed time.
Thanks you for your comments......wouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my dna is feeling better.

BUt nothing but butter, going back to the reality

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Got to watch the whole thing in Seattle...of all places no cloud cover during the eclipse. Watched the moon go all way from white to red back to white. pretty amazing. Easy to see how something like that would frighten some ancient cultures who weren't up to par on their astronomy. Mind blowing stuff...I feel privileged to have seen it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'm in the Memphis, tn area and it was too cloudy to see. I probably wouldn't have gone outside in the middle of the night anyway because its too cold. Plus, I just don't like going outside in the middle of the night.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

THANK YOU so much for your valued input, as I say I'm pretty green on Astro matters and the website that generated that chart gave an extremely predictable analysis that just seemed to echo very broad stereotypes. Lili is asleep right now but when she wakes I'll be sure to show her your findings, wonderful and thank you for your blessings.

ON the eclipse itself, well we went to bed early due to the day's tiring events to come, and the sky was amazingly clear, the moon was the very meaning of clarity and I could make out every single detail of it and I set my alarm for 3am but when we got up to watch it, thick heavy unbroken clouds filled every corner of the sky and we couldnt even differentiate a glow. Thank you Lima and the Humboldt Current lol. Ah well, nevermind, nothing can phase me today. Nothing. Lima was unusually silent though, which is something I've never experienced and for that alone it was worth it.

Thaks again for your sentiments and peace and love to one and all.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey all you lucky boys and girls
i read through all 9 pages and it seems i'm the only dude from the southern hemisphere that's posted. So no lunar eclipse for me
i did see a partial, once, from my house in Durban, oh and the moon went red. Which it does every so often, without an eclipse, though sometimes it's just a bright orange... Everyone seems to forget about us in the south, you know. It may be your winter solstice but it's our summer. Which is kinda why i think we should celebrate friends and family in June(winter) in the southern hemisphere, not the northern celebration in December. In all honesty it seems backwards to me. All in life, to me, seems dualistic and paradoxical, so though i celebrate birth now to summer, i must acknowledge the death of winter. To all those who think this had to be some consciousness/dna changing experience, i think it would have to be something that ALL of the world experiences at the same time: mass alien landings, the world stopping on its axis, you know, that kinda vibe. It's like one religion claiming they are right, when their prophet or pamphlet hasn't met the world. Lest we judge..... @LeoVirgo, i always enjoy your posts. Thank you for your beautiful mind. I agree with getting in tune with the universe at large, as you prescribe. Regardless of an eclipse, all this reading has got me amped, i'll be stargazing tonight for sure! Peace to all, and to all, a good solstice be it summer or winter.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Happy Solstice!! May your day be filled with what little light there is today

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Dang. Despite my best intentions and efforts (charged camera batteries, got out the binoculars, prepared coffee) I took what was intended to be a 30 min nap at around 12:30am and woke up this morning to the usual face licking by my dog demanding breakfast.

Oh well, looking forward to seeing other's images. Here is a link in the meantime:

LINK

I did manage a few pre-eclipse shots:

[[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/281ad5eebb63.jpg[/atsimg]

Yawn, boring sorry.

edit on 21-12-2010 by kinda kurious because: fixed image size

edit on 21-12-2010 by kinda kurious because: fixed image size2

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I do not have a very great camera/camcorder but I will be tinkering with it Monday so I can learn how to best take the video. This way I can record the event and upload it to ATS so everyone who was unable to see due to weather, location, or timing will not have to miss out on the event.

Please add snoring to your list. Very much looking forward to seeing what I missed live.

Can anyone offer reviews from the NASA webcam? (Every time I checked it was cloudy, no image.)

No worries since I am already planning on the next one in 2094.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Where do you get your 456 year period? It happened 372 years ago.
Look it up on any search engine. Tell me where you got your information.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
@ nexusferox...I hope you catch up with us soon to tell us all went well with your new gift to your child coming into the world

@ Jimjolnir...thanks for your kind words and reminding us Northerners that for half of the world...its the day of the Summer solstice. I often dont take this into perspective when thinking about the cosmos and the Earth...but it really is bizarre once I do ponder on it.

What strikes me as bizarre is that as the Northern Hemisphere see's the Sun in the direction of the galactic center on winter solstice...those in the southern hemisphere see the Sun in the direction of the galactic center on the Summer Solstice.

Everyone seems to forget about us in the south, you know. It may be your winter solstice but it's our summer. Which is kinda why i think we should celebrate friends and family in June(winter) in the southern hemisphere, not the northern celebration in December. In all honesty it seems backwards to me.

I think you are totally right about this and understand where you are coming from. Celebrations should reflect your location on the Earth and your seasons.

Its kinda hard for me to think about because Im so conditioned to relating everything to my seasons in the northern hemisphere.

So as the sun sits in the direction of the galactic center, half of the world views this in the winter time and the other half views this in the summer time. Another thing is...the idea of 'ages' is supposed to relate to where the Sun is at on the Spring Equinox....but for you, on the Spring Equinox, the Sun would not be in the same place that we would see it at in our Spring Equinox. So how can we really determine a 'new age' for the whole world if one half of the world at spring equinox sees the sun in its opposite location from when the other half of the world see's the sun at its spring equinox. Very curious this is.

In a way, its like two different worlds on one sphere when considering some of this. I see where you are coming from with thinking that you all in the southern hemisphere should celebrate with your seasons...instead of trying to celebrate in the northern hemispheres reflections of the seasons.

My best to all
LV

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
To LeoVirgo and anyone else who's nice...Meet Glen Cesar

img705.imageshack.us...

Born at 12:06, a gift from us to the world on the eclipse/solstice.

Thank you, here's wishing each and all of you many warm season's greetings

Gray, Lili & Glen x

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusferox

What a wonderful gift, life is
So glad everything went well! Thanks for the update and pic too, he is beautiful (or as my grandma always said 'he is a keeper').

May many blessings fall upon your babe and family....happy holidays to you and yours.

All my best
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join