It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter Solstice, Lunar Eclipse Overlap First Time In 456 Years

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
why is everything about this at the moment

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I still think about this event everyday. It's when I was taken up through my 'crown chakra' by 'Blue Pearls' to an infinite realm of pure thought. The "Holy Dark" or "Nirvana" or something. The Blue Pearls were many, and arranged in two disks. Each disk was made up of concentric rings of round Blue Pearls. They were brilliant...pulsating in amazing patterns...and I could understand them. I was in my 'soul-sheath', my body was made of spirit and it was full of stars. It was the most amazing experience of my life. And I've had many amazing experiences.

There was another entity there in infinity that I think was the Christ. He was kinda like a wave of light. Hard to describe. He merged with me and came back with me when I came back to my body. Like a guest in my soul. When I came back I was in a state of full kundamini awakening...a state of rapture if you will. I was charged with supernatural power. And the Christ was in my body with me. We were...ARE... one. It was breathtaking. Mindblowing.

A few months after that I went on a pilgrimage to activate sacred sites in the name of God and complete my initiation in the desert where I fasted and completed a vision quest and a mystical ritual. I think the Christ came out of my head as a light there in the desert. Sometimes the light comes back in my head when I fast and pray and meditate.

I think I might actually be one of the 'Elect', and I completed a mission from God by completeing my pilgrimage across the country. I think I brought the Christ or an Archangel back with me from the Holy Dark. I've had many miraculous religious 'mystical' experiences throughout my life as a Christian 'mystic' but this one takes the cake. I've been beyond the veil. It transformed me.

Anyway...something big did happen that day. Don't lose hope and don't have any fear, no matter how bad things get.

edit on 16-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
macedoniaonline.eu...

This year's winter solstice — an event that will occur next Tuesday — will coincide with a full lunar eclipse in a union that hasn't been seen in 456 years.

The celestial eccentricity holds special significance for spiritualities that tap into the energy of the winter solstice, the shortest day of the year and a time that is associated with the rebirth of the sun.

"It's a ritual of transformation from darkness into light," says Nicole Cooper, a high priestess at Toronto's Wiccan Church of Canada. "It's the idea that when things seem really bleak, (it) is often our biggest opportunity for personal transformation.

"The idea that the sun and the moon are almost at their darkest at this point in time really only further goes to hammer that home."

Cooper said Wiccans also see great significance in the unique coupling of the masculine energy of the sun and the feminine energy of the moon — transformative energies that she plans to incorporate into the church's winter-solstice ritual.

This will be very interesting, I cannot wait.

1:30 AM Tuesday morning until 5:30 AM Eastern Standard Time will be when you can view this magnificent event that last occurred in 1554 AD.

I thought I would share this here on ATS so everyone can plan on watching.
edit on Sat Dec 18 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit in ex tags, instead of quote tags MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

I am confused. winter soltice will not be tuesday. Unless you are australian??? read most od the first page and I'm guessing all the posters are Australian? What did i miss?
edit on 18-7-2012 by missvicky because: reply

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

This was back in 2010. The poster above you brought this back from the dead.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stalker619

I thought I was going crazy- I googled it- took me to wikipedia and a bunch of other blogs- all with the dates 2010- and Im thinking to myself "If this hasnt happened in over 400 years- how come it happened 2 years ago?"

haha- thanks- cause I didnt want to be the one to bring it up.

-Edit- Some threads are better off left dead.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stalker619

Yes I did and I'm not sorry. Something big happened on that day and I want people to know. A Divine presence came into the world through that alignment.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join