It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Blaming TPTB and Get Real. I am Sick of This Anti-NWO Sh*t

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I am sick of this NWO and TPTB blaming threads and their followers.
Yes they do kill people deliberetly! So what? Who is to blame? The killer, the contractor or the trouble maker?
The Killer= Army, police or who ever has a damn gun
The Contractor= TPTB
The Trouble Maker= People Themselves

How come I can blame People, ohhhh then I must be evil, a satan worshipper, a luciferian, an illuminati member or a skull and bones member. Damn NO! But I have stopped to accuse them since a long time ago. Why? Because they do not create the trouble, they induce people for an action and the stupid cattle bite the bait. No one forces the people to have a credit card! No one forces them to invest in a house by a 200k borrowed money. No one force them to eat junk food. No one forces them to swallow magic pills to get immidietly healthy. No one forces them to pull the trigger by their new bought gun which was probably purchased with a credit card.
TPTB deas not force the cattle in order to get the power! They induce them in order to recieve the power by their own free will! No one will put a chip under your skin by force. The sheeple will buy it and love it. Today you can pay with your cell phones sim card! Which has a 3G GPS connection to the credit institute. So, as the sheeple will never able to leave that damn phone away from their body, they will be always subjected to tracked and followed by GPS and Credit Institutes. Sheeple were induced to have those toys and they were not forced to buy them.

Now we are talking about a reduction of the population and we have to get real. Because it is a problem. You like it or not, it is a damn huge problem. Even math shows that within a few decades we would starve with the speed of that population growth. Not all lands are fertile for farming. So forget the idea of making more crops. making more crops needs more resource and we dont have them anymore. Nature does not give more than this and we cant force it to make more than what it can offer.

Now lets come to subjcet of depopulation in real form.
First you start with credit users (AKA Borrowers), they are the useless eaters and their credit usage inflates the currency thus only a war may recover the loss of the economy.
Then you take the HOPLESS people. Terminally ills, homeless', orphans, jailed psychopaths, dope addicteds, so on... so you know who I am referring to: the people who no one really wanna know who they are, where they are or what they are doing now and then, the real invsible people! After all you start to kill the FAT people. When you kill one 200kg fat a**hole you save at least 3 normal humans life by saving the resource of that dead fat rat was consuming day by day.
Then you start with the new age religion followers. Give them a chance to meet the aliens and let them be raptured. Let's see if its really as friendly as they were hallucinating.

I think the very best way to eliminate the unnecessary population is to start a war against each other, which is already started sliently! You let all the extremist a**holes kill each other. For all the credit users with their 200k debts, you just crash the economy and they will start to kill themselves anyway. People who have not thought about what is coming, will starve to death, cause they will have nothing worth for bargaining. So firstly they will start to steal and vandalize, then slowly all will be killed for their stupidity. Fat people will be killed firstly because the normal people will realize that those fat a**es need more to eat than them. So they will eliminate those useless fat a**es by logic! Cannibalism will be the next subject after nothing is left behind.

Look people I read the threads in ATS for a very long time and many here are trying to be human as lovefull with blessings so on but, and this is a very big "BUT", because many of you are not aware of the awfull truth! Or just want to ignore it delibaretly. Which is: humans would do anything to survive! Anything! Even eating another human if its has to be.

So if the elites, illuminati, club of rome, CFR, bilderberger club or whatever you call are trying to kill people, then dont blame them for being evil. The real evil are the people themselves! their greed, stupidity, lazyness and unstoppable desire for f*cking and breeding.

Think for a moment the otherwise: what if the so called elites are just trying to save humanity and their future by eliminating the unfits! What if they are the good guys and the useless eaters, borrowers, psychopaths, dope addicteds and the fat a**holes are the bad guys!

I hear all the time love each other and sending love and light things but when I ask those self illusioned ones "Ok, then now go outside and take the first homeless guy you find to your home and give him a shelter. Wash him, cloth him and talk to him, let him be a part of your family"..... none of them would do it straight away. None of them would adopt an orphan child. None of them would go to a hospital and read a fairy book to a dying child in his death bed. None, nada, zero.... Why? Because they choose people they want to help. They choose by specifications.

So wouldnt it be better to kill all those invisible people just for the sake of being humain and to create a different world than now? Even if I get killed for the sake of this new idea, I would accept it.

The Government is not the problem
The Police is not the problem
The Army is not the problem
The Elites is not the problem
The Politicians is not the problem.......

People themselves is THE problem! The ONLY ONE. Now you have only one problem, solve it and all will be fine. Let the elites do their work. It is for your safety and for your future. Being part of the agenda is a choice. In the near future there will be two choices:
1) Join the leader and get killed on his path
2) Refuse the leader and get killed by his followers

What will be your choice? Is it a choice? You see, it will come exactly to this point by the INDUCTION of the elites on the sheeple. So dying as a martyr and go to paradise or dying as an opportunist and go to hell.

Religions were created almost 6 to 7000 years ago by a simple solar eclipse trick. Why? Because people were just too stupid and still they are. Why do you think you find around the world so many ancient "occultation" computers? "The snake god is eating the sun and then the earth" legends are told by aboriginies, hopis, mayans, aztecs and many more cultures. People were tricked into believing a superior entity, a GOD, a Lord, a King, a Christ or what so ever exist beyond their imagination, thus made them obidient to their elites. The elites were genius people and still they are.

So stop to blame the elites and try to understand their acts and reasons. Learn your enemy before you accuse them for actually being what you are! A Jungle Beast! They are not evil by choice. Sheeple themselves create the evil ideas not the elites.

War, Pandemic outbreak, quarantine and kill, eceonomic crash so on.... All will come true! Why? Because the sheeple try to avoid them by just simply acting to prevent them! And the elites try to stop the sheeple to hurt themselves one more time, but the sheeple will never learn their lessons.... Never. Instead, they will always find a guy to blame all this stuff on him.

I am realistic and no more a part of this society. The elites became my teacher, simply because they know HOW stuff works. After all the "HOW"s I learned, the question WHY was less important. I am not their follower but I am not accusing them too for what they are doing, no more.

Join the dark side, they have cookies

So if you want to share your thoughts, please be realistic. Put your humanistic pink glasses aside and think for a moment carefully. If some of you want to call me evil or a satan worshipper, so be it. I dont care.

The very word Satan is in fact the Nature itself!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
I am sick of this NWO and TPTB blaming threads and their followers.
Yes they do kill people deliberetly! So what? Who is to blame? The killer, the contractor or the trouble maker?
The Killer= Army, police or who ever has a damn gun
The Contractor= TPTB
The Trouble Maker= People Themselves

How come I can blame People, ohhhh then I must be evil, a satan worshipper, a luciferian, an illuminati member or a skull and bones member. Damn NO! But I have stopped to accuse them since a long time ago. Why? Because they do not create the trouble, they induce people for an action and the stupid cattle bite the bait. No one forces the people to have a credit card! No one forces them to invest in a house by a 200k borrowed money. No one force them to eat junk food. No one forces them to swallow magic pills to get immidietly healthy. No one forces them to pull the trigger by their new bought gun which was probably purchased with a credit card.
TPTB deas not force the cattle in order to get the power! They induce them in order to recieve the power by their own free will! No one will put a chip under your skin by force. The sheeple will buy it and love it. Today you can pay with your cell phones sim card! Which has a 3G GPS connection to the credit institute. So, as the sheeple will never able to leave that damn phone away from their body, they will be always subjected to tracked and followed by GPS and Credit Institutes. Sheeple were induced to have those toys and they were not forced to buy them.

Now we are talking about a reduction of the population and we have to get real. Because it is a problem. You like it or not, it is a damn huge problem. Even math shows that within a few decades we would starve with the speed of that population growth. Not all lands are fertile for farming. So forget the idea of making more crops. making more crops needs more resource and we dont have them anymore. Nature does not give more than this and we cant force it to make more than what it can offer.

Now lets come to subjcet of depopulation in real form.
First you start with credit users (AKA Borrowers), they are the useless eaters and their credit usage inflates the currency thus only a war may recover the loss of the economy.
Then you take the HOPLESS people. Terminally ills, homeless', orphans, jailed psychopaths, dope addicteds, so on... so you know who I am referring to: the people who no one really wanna know who they are, where they are or what they are doing now and then, the real invsible people! After all you start to kill the FAT people. When you kill one 200kg fat a**hole you save at least 3 normal humans life by saving the resource of that dead fat rat was consuming day by day.
Then you start with the new age religion followers. Give them a chance to meet the aliens and let them be raptured. Let's see if its really as friendly as they were hallucinating.

I think the very best way to eliminate the unnecessary population is to start a war against each other, which is already started sliently! You let all the extremist a**holes kill each other. For all the credit users with their 200k debts, you just crash the economy and they will start to kill themselves anyway. People who have not thought about what is coming, will starve to death, cause they will have nothing worth for bargaining. So firstly they will start to steal and vandalize, then slowly all will be killed for their stupidity. Fat people will be killed firstly because the normal people will realize that those fat a**es need more to eat than them. So they will eliminate those useless fat a**es by logic! Cannibalism will be the next subject after nothing is left behind.

Look people I read the threads in ATS for a very long time and many here are trying to be human as lovefull with blessings so on but, and this is a very big "BUT", because many of you are not aware of the awfull truth! Or just want to ignore it delibaretly. Which is: humans would do anything to survive! Anything! Even eating another human if its has to be.

So if the elites, illuminati, club of rome, CFR, bilderberger club or whatever you call are trying to kill people, then dont blame them for being evil. The real evil are the people themselves! their greed, stupidity, lazyness and unstoppable desire for f*cking and breeding.

Think for a moment the otherwise: what if the so called elites are just trying to save humanity and their future by eliminating the unfits! What if they are the good guys and the useless eaters, borrowers, psychopaths, dope addicteds and the fat a**holes are the bad guys!

I hear all the time love each other and sending love and light things but when I ask those self illusioned ones "Ok, then now go outside and take the first homeless guy you find to your home and give him a shelter. Wash him, cloth him and talk to him, let him be a part of your family"..... none of them would do it straight away. None of them would adopt an orphan child. None of them would go to a hospital and read a fairy book to a dying child in his death bed. None, nada, zero.... Why? Because they choose people they want to help. They choose by specifications.

So wouldnt it be better to kill all those invisible people just for the sake of being humain and to create a different world than now? Even if I get killed for the sake of this new idea, I would accept it.

The Government is not the problem
The Police is not the problem
The Army is not the problem
The Elites is not the problem
The Politicians is not the problem.......

People themselves is THE problem! The ONLY ONE. Now you have only one problem, solve it and all will be fine. Let the elites do their work. It is for your safety and for your future. Being part of the agenda is a choice. In the near future there will be two choices:
1) Join the leader and get killed on his path
2) Refuse the leader and get killed by his followers

What will be your choice? Is it a choice? You see, it will come exactly to this point by the INDUCTION of the elites on the sheeple. So dying as a martyr and go to paradise or dying as an opportunist and go to hell.

Religions were created almost 6 to 7000 years ago by a simple solar eclipse trick. Why? Because people were just too stupid and still they are. Why do you think you find around the world so many ancient "occultation" computers? "The snake god is eating the sun and then the earth" legends are told by aboriginies, hopis, mayans, aztecs and many more cultures. People were tricked into believing a superior entity, a GOD, a Lord, a King, a Christ or what so ever exist beyond their imagination, thus made them obidient to their elites. The elites were genius people and still they are.

So stop to blame the elites and try to understand their acts and reasons. Learn your enemy before you accuse them for actually being what you are! A Jungle Beast! They are not evil by choice. Sheeple themselves create the evil ideas not the elites.

War, Pandemic outbreak, quarantine and kill, eceonomic crash so on.... All will come true! Why? Because the sheeple try to avoid them by just simply acting to prevent them! And the elites try to stop the sheeple to hurt themselves one more time, but the sheeple will never learn their lessons.... Never. Instead, they will always find a guy to blame all this stuff on him.

I am realistic and no more a part of this society. The elites became my teacher, simply because they know HOW stuff works. After all the "HOW"s I learned, the question WHY was less important. I am not their follower but I am not accusing them too for what they are doing, no more.

Join the dark side, they have cookies

So if you want to share your thoughts, please be realistic. Put your humanistic pink glasses aside and think for a moment carefully. If some of you want to call me evil or a satan worshipper, so be it. I dont care.

The very word Satan is in fact the Nature itself!

Ok, Im going to try to answer your thread, as I can, so please forgive me if I make a mistake.

they induce people for an action and the stupid cattle bite the bait.

That is correct, and the fact that they induce people is part of the problem, thanks for making that clear.

No one forces the people to have a credit card! No one forces them to invest in a house by a 200k borrowed money.

For many people that is NOT the case, and if there was no one to make a profit from there would be no problem.

No one force them to eat junk food.

Is there some other type of food that the masses can buy?

No one will put a chip under your skin by force.

Time will tell... it doesnt look good.

No one forces them to swallow magic pills to get immidietly healthy.

That's true, but what else can they offer? We no longer have the rights to medicinal herbs without the governments consent. Unless you can drive out 300 miles to a witch doctor.

No one forces them to pull the trigger by their new bought gun which was probably purchased with a credit card.

Correct, but so many people are paranoid watching the news they think every girl scout is there to rob them.

Today you can pay with your cell phones sim card! Which has a 3G GPS connection to the credit institute. So, as the sheeple will never able to leave that damn phone away from their body, they will be always subjected to tracked and followed by GPS and Credit Institutes. Sheeple were induced to have those toys and they were not forced to buy them.

Is there anything else thats offered, unless your suggesting 2 cans and a string.

In all actuality, the Earth will give as much as received. If everyone dropped a seed every time they ate, no one would be hungry. The Earth is not the problem, its the people that think the Earth has an expiration date.

That is just grim.... and quite scary.

I would go on, but I think you get my point. Maybe, just maybe this has all gotten to you, and you need a break. This in no way is an attack on your thread, or yourself, just a being, expressing their feelings to another. Things are NOT as bleak as you think, if you are willing to have part in the revival of the population, as opposed to seeing it in a dire situation.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

If everything you say is true there is a simple way to solve all the problems, the PTB stop lying to us all and work with us instead of against us to make this world better.

The simple fact is we are constantly lied to. In your scenario it's impossible that TPTB knows how all stuff works, unless they want suffering for all.

Unless I'm not lied to anymore, I cannot believe TPTB are here for my benefit.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I agree in how TPTB can appear as some all powerful mystical entity pulling strings like a puppet master. It becomes an easy answer for everything when the reality is a lot more complex. Most of these are just people doing their jobs the best they can in difficult circumstances. Different life experiences, cultures and roles gives them different outlooks on how the world works and their place in it.

As civilisation has grown amongst the many competing forces, some forces have become stronger than others. A basic survival of the fittest, the genetic algorithm (which is a pretty amazing search algorithm). I see one of the biggest problems staring with the court ruling that a corporate entity has the same legal rights as a human entity, but with out the liabilities for those making the decisions. This has ended up creating the I win, you lose paradigm between the corporate and human entities. Great for profits, a big problem for us humans.

We all have the power to create and destroy, some more so than others. It is how we use this power that defines us, something that we are all eventually accountable for.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

Agreed 1000%. It is a choice! then these certain do gooders roam around ATS and then like a coward report you to the mods if you don't think like a left wing activist or tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist! wake up it's a choice! If you don't lie leave Western society!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I respect your thoughts... I am not here to fight anyway, just to hear some other opinions.

About earth and its limits. If you really beleive that earth has infinite capacities, consider just this small example:
Lets say earth is a pot! A stinky normal pot which you have on your balkony. So, how many seeds will be possible to put in it, in order to have a proper growth. If you put only one, it will grow very fast and healthy. If two, the resource will be separeted in two and the growth wont be affected very much. Now think about in that same damn pot you put 100 seeds! Ho will they grow? How many of them will starve due to malnutrition? Of course, many of them and only the fittest ones will go on to grow. Why? Because they will be stealing the minerals and waters from the others in order to survive. This is simple logic! Observed from nature it self and if you apply the nature laws and its micro to macro comos understanding, you will be amazed that how the people today doing the same as the plants in a pot do. When the sheeple breed babies without having any idea of the "pot" concept, their new born is actually stealing the meal of another human which forces him to starve. Then people like Caritas followers come on the screen and tell you how bad the african children suffer. Why do they starve? Because people themselves do not see that "pot" concept. Your "eat one, put one seed" idea is, as you know, deep in your heart, just unmakeable in this paralized society. So please give your self a slap and see the things through and dont hang on the subjects that are not makeable.

I would suggest you to read the "Silent weapons for quiet wars" document carefully! It tells you exactly how the sheeple are induced with all that consumption sh*t. If the sheeple dont get that feeling of "I want now!, "I want it new", "I want bigger" and "I want more".... then there would be no demand for any of this SUV, Fast Food, HFCS Drinks, Easy Medicals and so on. As you say a good medical center is 300 miles away! So what does it tell you? Those institutes are not forbidden nor unaccessible! Here you see the benevolency of the TPTB! They tell you already to move out. They already tell you to move out before they push the button! Good medical care, healthy foods, unf*cked environments and air are still existent and the those that we call the "evils" are the only one who tells you the way out. But they dont tell you straight, because they want you to think and see it for yourself first. Because once you leave the city, you will be subconciously accepting the idea of "quarantine and kill", which you see in almost every movie today. So when you leave the city you will know that the people you left behind somehow will die, you know that!

Everything that TPTB does is according to the demandings of the sheeple. Sheeple demand free lunch money, voila banks give them. Sheeple demand easy and cheap cookings, voila McDon gives them. Sheeple demands this and that and they get it but they always get it with a poision in it for being stupid, greedy, lazy and IRRESPONSIBLE! By that way the TPTB eliminates those who are unfit to adopt to nature laws! In nature there is no free lunch. If you dont hunt (work) you starve or get attacked by a superior predator, cause you become weak.

Do you know why the haiti erathquake was planned to destroy them? Cause they have stopped to produce and pleed and begged for FREE food. At the end kabummm, useless ones eliminated. Do you think it was coincidence? Do you think all that UN soldiers secret operations and killing people by intention was just beacuse TPTB was so evil! A later pandemic was the final act to reduce them that much, that they can recover and start to produce and work again. Yes, this is real life, no conspiracy, no theory, just plain and simple way of life.

I work for my money. I dont have any bank account. I dont have any debts. So, why should that evils kill me? Just beacuse I dont obey them! Hell no! They dont want to track people like me. They want to track all that useless eaters and credit borrowers. They are the ones that the TPTB want to kill, not otherwise. Who lives with nature laws in harmony, as the TPTB do, they will know what to do before it is too late. And it is getting late!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Agreed 1000%. It is a choice! then these certain do gooders roam around ATS and then like a coward report you to the mods if you don't think like a left wing activist or tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist! wake up it's a choice! If you don't lie leave Western society!

Yes, right! A choice but be carefull and I mean it when I say be carefull. There are several places that in the time of war they will never be attacked...never! Guess where? Fertile farmlands! If a place get nuked, it is just beacuse that land is no more fertile and the occupants as well! If you want to get away use my advice. If the TPTB nuke all farmlands, they will automatically killing themselves too....and you know that they are not stupid! They are always one step ahead... Thats why they are the leaders, bankers, bosses etc so on. Look what they buy! Fertile lands away from cities, 1000s of acres. In NZ or Latin America, they buy all this fertile land but for what? To play golf on them? To make their sex orgies? Hell no! Same kingship principle will come back again. People will move to those places and accept the kings rules and the new MATRIX will be established under the kings laws. I call him king... you can call him a dictator, saint, messiah, mahdi, lord, politician, president or what ever.

Now go and figure out the way you induce people to move to those NEW lands! You can not use force. No, just offering choices which the sheeple love to have.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josonic

If everything you say is true there is a simple way to solve all the problems, the PTB stop lying to us all and work with us instead of against us to make this world better.

The simple fact is we are constantly lied to. In your scenario it's impossible that TPTB knows how all stuff works, unless they want suffering for all.

Unless I'm not lied to anymore, I cannot believe TPTB are here for my benefit.

Josonic, pleaseeee. Dont be so naive and wait that the TPTB will come on the screen and tell you all the truth. Hell no. You will never hear it from them...nevaaaaaarrrrr
They will never tell you the 9/11 truth
They will never tell you the ET truth
They will never tell you the MK-Ultr truth

Do you understand now? Nevaaaarrrrrrrrrrr.

But let me be very honest with you. They are still benevolent enough to give the book authors the soucres to publish their books with all those truths you are looking for. If you know the truth and if you see it now.... Why the hell do you need to hear it from them? Are they your father or mother that tell you the good night fairy tales. I am also sick of "Truth Movement", it is just another scam to keep sheeple busy, another COINTELPRO, another PSY-OPS, what ever you wanna call. Stop being a weak desert lizard and wait for your angel to come to hold your hand to save you from this hell. It wont happen. Do you understand me? IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! No Revolution, No Disclosure, No NWO, No Ashtar Galactic Command. None of them will happen. If you know truth, what are you still doing there where you are and why do you care about others, who one day could be your potential killer! What is your goal by helping others! How many alley cats can you feed Josonic? 2? 5? 10? That much that your budget allows, right? One day they will breed rapidly and their food demand will increase, so, they will suck up all your resources faster than before. At the end before you go bankrupt what will you do? You will kill the 70% of those alley cats and keep the fit and young ones alive, so much that fits to your budget. Isnt that humain?

You have not waken up yet! You just think you are, like the others! Most of you truth movementers are not ready to hear the awfull truth, the horrible side of the truth. Which you wont willing to tell your children until they are 18 or more. So please stop with "TPTB shall stop lying" weak behavior. In the real NWO time you would get shot for it, believe me. Know the truth, search for it, dont stop but keep it for you. Otherwise it will be your burden!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Josonic, pleaseeee. Dont be so naive and wait that the TPTB will come on the screen and tell you all the truth. Hell no. You will never hear it from them...nevaaaaaarrrrr
They will never tell you the 9/11 truth
They will never tell you the ET truth
They will never tell you the MK-Ultr truth

Do you understand now? Nevaaaarrrrrrrrrrr.

I wasn't claiming that I thought they ever will stop lying to us, my point was if they are lying to us they aren't here for our benefit...a very very simple concept.

I wasn't trying to claim anything else

EDIT: When you are a kid you believe everything you're parents tell you, if they told you you're grandma was the enemy and she's come to take over the world, and you're the only person who can stop her, so slit her throat...You'd do it, you might feel #ty about it but you'd do it. So are you the bad person or is it you're parents.

In the OP's post he's claiming the kid would be to blame

If you're a dude and your love of your life tells you 'This dude raped me, I talked to the police and they won't do anything...one more thing, he told me he was going to do it again, but next time he was gonna kill me after it', are you not gonna kill the dude...of course you are! The problem is you're girlfriend/wife has a grudge against this dude because she slept with him and he found out about you, so he's threatening her to tell you about their affair

Are you at fault for trying to protect her life, or is she at fault for saying her life needs protection, in the OP's post he's claiming you are at fault.
edit on 12/18/2010 by Josonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josonic
If you're a dude and your love of your life tells you 'This dude raped me, I talked to the police and they won't do anything...one more thing, he told me he was going to do it again, but next time he was gonna kill me after it', are you not gonna kill the dude...of course you are! The problem is you're girlfriend/wife has a grudge against this dude because she slept with him and he found out about you, so he's threatening her to tell you about their affair

Are you at fault for trying to protect her life, or is she at fault for saying her life needs protection, in the OP's post he's claiming you are at fault.

Josonic,
Your point of view is just as you see the world today like the others. First of all you must understand this: LIFE IS NOT FAIR! Simple and easy. The same situation happens all the time and almost no one tries to learn out of it. Instead they want fairness and justice. Look at the relationship of a pimp and whoe. Pimp does nothing more than giving that feeling to his "workers" that they are protected. Thus he receives power from his workers. He takes the responsibility from his workers in order to protect their lives and the whoe, no matter how often she get beaten down by her pimp, she will stay with him. She will cry and complain but she will stay, cause she knows he will protect her. The same thing works in the nature as well. The male lion protects the herd and the females go hunting. If the male lion rapes the female lions fresh hunt, where will she complain? Will she go to savana major? Will she go to savana police? Or will she just accept the awfull truth that "life is not fair" and go to hunt again in order to survive!

I can also give you many other reasons why the women get raped. You will probably say it is the porno industry, the underwear industry, the condom industry or whatever. All those stuff comes out because the sheeple demand them. If you dont bother a new product, you will see that soon it will be vanished from the market.

The problem of this society is the uninterest for their real education! Who told you that TPTB exist? Your mom, dad, grand parents or the TPTB itself by telling it through the media/tv/movies. Who woke you up? You yourself or the Mr. Alex Jones by whispering in your ears while you were sleeping? Of course you woke up yourself, because you were interested and knew that something is wrooooong. Now, think, who helped you to get all the knowledge you have now about the TPTB? Internet, media, hollywood, print houses, banks and your phone belongs to TPTB. Dont you think now, if they would not be good parents, would they let you know all this stuff? Would they leak all those secret or top secret informations? Your mom and dad are just your biological care takers which I call "The Drones" or "The Borgs". Your real parents are the TPTB, because they give you everything you demand or need.

You asked me if I see the kid as the problem, and I say yes, the kid is the problem for being blind and not using his own brain to think. Kids today never question their drone parents about "What if they teach me wrong"..... Every individual is responsible for his own life. Whoever looks for protection from "evil" by finding a superior being, is subjected to get raped all the time. Why? Because life is not fair. A child by the age 5-6 is able to think and understand the reality. By those ages he already shaped his character and what he is at age 5, will be same at age 50. If that kid still hallucinates at age 5 that the parents bring the meal every day from fantasy land by magic, and never question "how" they do it, then he will be raped all his life long until he learns the awfull truth!

TPTB is the evil, because they show you what you should not be and how you should live. TPTB in his nature bad because it doesnt work otherwise. They do all this evil sh*t in order to keep balance. If they would be good all the time you would never wake up from your fantasy land dream. TPTB is the morpheus from matrix! Being the stupid kid is the blue pill. Being the selfish and self responsible is the red pill. How could you make a society work, if you wouldnt care for them as parents and give them sometimes some butt-slaps in order to show what they do wrong. Sheeple borrow to much money and the currency inflates, thus the economy collapses, people start to starve and at last go to war to rape others resources. Lets say USA borrowers collapses the economy today and tomorrow they attack the garden of eden, because they have no debts and have enough food to survive. So who shall the garden of eden people then complain? The UN? The EU? The UNESCO? No one will help them! So shortly they will get raped by the stupid kids of US and thus both side will see (hopefully) what happens when you dont care about yourself. US kids were too stupid to think and work for their food. Eden kids were too stupid to think that if they dont share, one day they will get raped due to the greed of the other stupid kids.

Thats why you need the NWO! Thats why you need the TPTB! Thats why you need One World Government! They are your real teachers. Not David Icke, Not Alex Jones, Not projectcamelot..... Only by understanding the laws of nature and its correlation to TPTB, you will be able to survive.

Blaming on anything than yourself is the stupidest act a human being may do! Thats why you have two words calling people on earth: A) Man (unenlightend stupid useless eaters) B) Humans (Self responsible thinkers).

I hope that was a proper answer for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
TPTB created the problem they're supposedly eradicating. They fleeced people throughout history, that's why so many people have problems, not because they're 'useless eaters'.

What happens if we wake up as a species, like, very shortly? (several things can trigger this.) Your heroes would be hunted down and would never get away with it. Maybe they're being hunted down right now and have been for a while, but of course, they won't admit that too much will they? Why risk creating doubt in the minds of their followers? And who might TPTB be battling with behind the scenes? Thought about that much?

Still feel so sure? I wouldn't if I were you.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
TPTB created the problem they're supposedly eradicating. They fleeced people throughout history, that's why so many people have problems, not because they're 'useless eaters'.

What happens if we wake up as a species, like, very shortly? (several things can trigger this.) Your heroes would be hunted down and would never get away with it. Maybe they're being hunted down right now and have been for a while, but of course, they won't admit that too much will they? Why risk creating doubt in the minds of their followers? And who might TPTB be battling with behind the scenes? Thought about that much?

Still feel so sure? I wouldn't if I were you.

You as a human can only think so far that somebody or a group is trying to kill the illuminati or the elites but what you never understand is the social structure you live in which you call society is a hierarchy. In every hierarhcy there are the elites and the sheeples on many levels. Humans hunt each other day by day, that doesnt mean they kill each other. They lie each other in order to get what they want, like a seller deceives his customer to sell the product and receive his commision of that sale.

Wars are calculated beyond your imagination, so therefore all your "wishes" you mentioned above are just nice thoughts to make you sleep tight. Unfortunately you can never destroy the TPTB, because they dont exist. They are your own evil reflection. They are the ones who kills for you. They are the ones who steals for you. And if they dont do that you will be killed. So you need them but as youcnt do such "horrible" things you hire a hitman and later blame all the evil deeds they have done on them, but never mention that you have "hired" them for this JOB!

What will happen if you all dont go to work for a week or more?
What will happen if you all dont watch TV?
What will happen if you all dont follow a belief?
What will happen if you all dont beg for anything and start to do something?

I can tell you.... You will see that the real evil was you and only yourself and as you realize this you and your kind will start to kill the ones who does not confrom this idea of life. You will kill them for a reason which you will call a "good reason" but the ones who is get killed will call you evil.

After all the computer simulation made about your behaviour you know what happens? You always fail because of your ignorance and stupidity. And today it is no different than 3000 years ago. You are failing day by day and still insist that you arent.

Your kind is an epic fail and therefore there is no other way than a** whips to teach you how to live. Your delusional love and light new age beliefs are not the solution and never will be. You never understand the harmony and the order in the universe and thats why you will always be subjected to OBEY and do what ever the elites want!

You may call me evil just because I tell you the truth in your face as a iron slap. I laugh at people when they call the elites the evils or the satan worshippers. Go on with that, call me or them the evil and feel comfortable to stay in your delusional lifes. I have fun at watching you all evil seekers. I have no stake at the outcome but I like to watch. Go protest something or go vote for someone, just go on to watse your time by blaming the EVIL.....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The gov and police are to blame in my life fact. Who is it that uses electronic mind control on me to find out my thoughts trying to ridicule me all my life. Its not some dunce down the street. Its the ptb as you call them.

My life was ruined by the ptb, but the people like you say take part in it as they are all hypocrites, and love to target people and be bullies for gov and police.

edit on 1/27/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Does the world produce enough food to feed everyone?
The world produces enough food to feed everyone. World agriculture produces 17 percent more calories per person today than it did 30 years ago, despite a 70 percent population increase. This is enough to provide everyone in the world with at least 2,720 kilocalories (kcal) per person per day (FAO 2002, p.9).  The principal problem is that many people in the world do not have sufficient land to grow, or income to purchase, enough food. 
source www.worldhunger.org...
note i dont care that its 2002 show me newer evidence that disproves it if you disagree

So it boils down to wealth not decreasing resources .
They are depopulating the earth of "useless eaters " because they believe their Human Value is greater than those that are born into starvation .
This is not my fault and i do NOT ask TPTB to play gods and decide if a persons has " value " or not .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You as a human can only think so far that somebody or a group is trying to kill the illuminati or the elites but what you never understand is the social structure you live in which you call society is a hierarchy. In every hierarhcy there are the elites and the sheeples on many levels. Humans hunt each other day by day, that doesnt mean they kill each other. They lie each other in order to get what they want, like a seller deceives his customer to sell the product and receive his commision of that sale.

Wars are calculated beyond your imagination, so therefore all your "wishes" you mentioned above are just nice thoughts to make you sleep tight. Unfortunately you can never destroy the TPTB, because they dont exist. They are your own evil reflection. They are the ones who kills for you. They are the ones who steals for you. And if they dont do that you will be killed. So you need them but as youcnt do such "horrible" things you hire a hitman and later blame all the evil deeds they have done on them, but never mention that you have "hired" them for this JOB!

What will happen if you all dont go to work for a week or more?
What will happen if you all dont watch TV?
What will happen if you all dont follow a belief?
What will happen if you all dont beg for anything and start to do something?

I can tell you.... You will see that the real evil was you and only yourself and as you realize this you and your kind will start to kill the ones who does not confrom this idea of life. You will kill them for a reason which you will call a "good reason" but the ones who is get killed will call you evil.

After all the computer simulation made about your behaviour you know what happens? You always fail because of your ignorance and stupidity. And today it is no different than 3000 years ago. You are failing day by day and still insist that you arent.

Your kind is an epic fail and therefore there is no other way than a** whips to teach you how to live. Your delusional love and light new age beliefs are not the solution and never will be. You never understand the harmony and the order in the universe and thats why you will always be subjected to OBEY and do what ever the elites want!

You may call me evil just because I tell you the truth in your face as a iron slap. I laugh at people when they call the elites the evils or the satan worshippers. Go on with that, call me or them the evil and feel comfortable to stay in your delusional lifes. I have fun at watching you all evil seekers. I have no stake at the outcome but I like to watch. Go protest something or go vote for someone, just go on to watse your time by blaming the EVIL.....

Hey there, thanks for the reply. You've got me completely wrong.

Look for the word evil in my post that you replied to, or the word kill. Those words aren't there. I don't want TPTB killed, I meant hunted down as in stopped. Yes, there'll probably be deaths the way things are in such a mess but if it was up to me I'd not have any of them killed, I don't believe in that. I just think they'll be stopped. I want them healed.

And nope, I'm not living in a fluffy love and light perception. Read your post back, you seem like an intelligent person that sees the illusion of most of this, so ask yourself : if those that want TPTB stopped, and TPTB themselves are really two sides of the same thing, (like you said : "They are your own evil reflection.") then how can TPTB always come out on top?

What you're saying makes no sense because we're the same thing.

I don't think anyone will win, things will balance out because I think everything eventually works towards balance. The illusion of both sides being enemies will gradually fall away and we'll all see that we're only fighting ourselves, our reflections. Maybe then we'll all just grow up and move on. We can't stick around on this rock playing these stupid games forever you know. (and somewhere inside yourself you probably do already know.) Something is nudging all of us, and telling us that maybe it's time to wake up and move on.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
whether we make it so or not, what will be will be.

Peace to you my friend

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Stopping the TPTB doesnt solve any problem! They are there to show you what your problem is and how you should solve it without complaining and blaming on anything else than yourself!
If you will be able to "stop" TPTB, soon the sheeple will create a new one, so you just cannot escape from this reality. Dont look at them as the core of every evil action. Just once in your life think that the sheeple is the evil and just because of them the world today is as it is. Just for a monet think that all that evil things that TPTB do is for a "good" reason! Save the species.

Dont you think that they are also tired of that cycle. Dont you think that they also want some peace and harmony? Look I am not talking about some company boss a**hole, I am talking about real people with all their "ancient" knowledge.

Just take a moment and think for once that "what if TPTB is indeed GOOD!"

In whole my life for every sh*t that happened to me, there was always only ONE person to blame: ME!

Sheeple demands and the elites create. Sheeple cry-out and the elite give. The sheeple want that, so the elites give them what they want. Cant you see why the elites give the sheeple everything they want, because they are as the "GIVERS" becoming GODS! Elites are gods, because of the sheeple. If you want to eliminate TPTB then you must eliminate the force that support them, which is the SHEEEEPLEEEEEEE!

In the future do you really think that TPTB will "force" you to wear a micro-chip or will they suggest it to the sheeple to use for their own benefits, which is health control, gps track for kids or payment with SIM cards. TPTB never force, they only induce (suggest) the sheeple and convince them about how good this NEW (sheeple sickness) thing is, and so the sheeple will even BUY them. Or they will tatoo them on the most "IN" body places as the Cosmopolitan or Oprah tells them.

So, please first think from both sides and than start to real-eyes [realize] that one side cannot exist without the other! You dont need to stop them, because if you try to do so it will be even more unstoppable. This is a physic law: for every action there is an equal reaction (force). Remember the kid from Matrix: THERE IS NO SPOON NEO! You can only bend yourself! Keep on caring for the sheeple around you and you wont be any different of them. Care about yourself and begin to see that there is no damn spoon, so TPTB!

You cannot fight your own creation, you can only real-eyes that it does not exist. You can not fight an invisible or an unknown enemy. You can only win by knowing and understanding the both sides of Yin/Yang!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

you should post what we were just discussing

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey there! Sorry, I don't use this forum much so didn't know you'd posted back. I only checked after seeing you'd posted in the Aliens/UFO forum.

So, please first think from both sides and than start to real-eyes [realize] that one side cannot exist without the other! You dont need to stop them, because if you try to do so it will be even more unstoppable. This is a physic law: for every action there is an equal reaction (force). Remember the kid from Matrix: THERE IS NO SPOON NEO! You can only bend yourself! Keep on caring for the sheeple around you and you wont be any different of them. Care about yourself and begin to see that there is no damn spoon, so TPTB!

You cannot fight your own creation, you can only real-eyes that it does not exist. You can not fight an invisible or an unknown enemy. You can only win by knowing and understanding the both sides of Yin/Yang!

That's the thing I was trying to say : I don't just care about what you call the 'sheeple', I care about tptb too. I get totally that there's no sides, it's an illusion. What I don't get is why you seem to be so against one side and favour the other if you're also saying that there's no sides. You even finish with yin and yang, and taoism is something I agree with more than almost anything else. So I think I'm beyond arguing with you and just confused to be honest. Like I said before though, I think most people have been manipulated, so why should the 'sheeple' be to blame?

Maybe when it comes down to it my fault is siding with sheeple and your problem is siding with tptb. So maybe we're both wrong!

top topics

join