It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Lobby's New Orders for Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am a spiritual person NOT a religious person. I am also a Celt. The Celts like most other peoples had their own creation myths and their own belief system, including one creator....and the Celts don't do Kings (which is why I object so much to the Norman aristocracy still in control of Britain and Scotland). I do not like this notion that each nation measures their own importance by the closeness of their proximity to the Hebrew peoples and their creation myth.. Nero wiped out our heritage after taking a beating from the Celts.

I was playing backgammon with a lass the other day on the net, who declared herself to be from Israel. I was winning the match - she proceeded to call me a 'moslem[sic] ****. a German*****, and finally, a homosexual****. (I'm an indigenous Scottish divorcee with 2 children) In retaliation I called her a bigot, a racist, and a sexist. She then claimed I was an anti-Semite and threatened to report me. I pointed out that Arabs were also a Semitic people.

I cannot abide having that term thrown at me as an insult or when I am criticising a country's political strategy....and all this anti-Semitism nonsense has been hidden behind for long enough. In regard to it being used against anyone who dares criticize what is being inflicted on the Palestinians it is repelling.

The twenty year business cycle is a reality - the expansion and contraction of credit is a reality. I regard it as being a means to ensure that ordinary working people remain 'in their place' and are basically unable to pass the benefits of their endeavour to their next generation.

This also links into the recent riots in London by our students.

When I was at school 15% of students went on to university. They received grants to pay for their books and living expenses. (This does come back on point so please stick with me here.) However just as I reached school leaving age massive unemployment hit this country which particularly affected my age group. We were politically aware and often demonstrated. It got to the point where, under Thatcher, demonstrating without permission was made illegal. (this is the 80's). Anymore than circa 6 people gathered could be arrested. We found that to be ridiculous - we were protesting against the establishment and had to seek that same establishment's permission to do so? That legislation remains in place.

Every demonstration that has recently occurred has had permission from the authorities (including last weeks)

When Blair came to power policy changed. They introduced 'student loans' from 'The Student Loans Co'. Initially to supplement students living expenses. It very quickly also became the funding of the funding for the actual fees for the education itself. This was because policy was to have 50% of young people put through university education. Why? Because they NEVER resolved the unemployment issue - they just got better at concealing it. People under the age of 25 with nothing to do are a problem to the state because the create problems. The plan was, keep them occupied - even on spurious degree courses - golf club management for example.

Who owns the Students Loans Company? - Rothschild Holdings - that's who. They have another branch that informs governments how to privatise national assets. (Protection of which was something the American administrations of the 60's called communism) So while our students’ fees have gone through the roof it is saving our government not a penny. They still pay the fees up front - and our students are going to be requiring to pay the Rothschild Holding Company upward of £40k for an education. For a business it is genius.

Rothschild Group

(look at the bottom of this link and you will see that 'Worldwide Student Loans' is one of their subsidiaries.

It is easy to identify the problems - far more difficult to provide the solutions. I understand that dismantling the Federal Reserve is probably a good start. The Bank of England works on the exact same principals.

We could all simply decide that money just isn't 'cool '- and revert to being simple people living off the land and enjoying our families. Much easier in this day and age with the technology we have available to us. It's very difficult to unite people in this disparate age - but unity is what's going to be required.
edit on 17-12-2010 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here's a good case of who'd you rather? Zionist or Islamist

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There may be a backlash against Jews in Europe over the bankster game played against the economies of European countries and the wars pushed by supporters of Israel. However, there is no way it will happen in the US because Jewish people control the law, entertainment, media, finances, Washington, Universities and public schools.

Anyone who breaks the taboo of questioning Jewish elitist dominance in the US or even mentions that it exists, is harmed economically and socially (see Helen Thomas). There is no stopping it here in the US w/o setting a non-discrimination rules and a population based quota on Jewish power just as the Jews have set on all other groups except for themselves. It would be taboo to even suggest equality when it comes to American Jews. Jews work overtime on demonizing Ron Paul for his opposition to the use of the US military spread out all over the world. Before Ron Paul, they destroyed Pat Buchanan.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well 9/11 ain't over just yet. The movement is building and just getting stronger. When this gets reinvestigated it is going to be a big hit at this unaccountable power base.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

It's actually just the same in the Uk...I think it's more subtle....but just the same none the less. Considering the torture of the Palestinians we are witnessing and no-one can speak out? that's frigtening in this day and age.

I live in Scotland....my old boss was jewish - very nice fella. He went to Israel for ten years and did his stint in the Israeli army. It was him who told me how jews came to dominate the media and the entertainment industry. Remember they also gave us psycholgy and combined the two. See this documentary - which may well be the best you have ever seen on the subject.
Century Of The Self - Part 1

It's one hour long - no ads.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

See this vid of controlled demolition recently in Glasgow and tell me it isn't the same as Twin Towers. I know you won't.

Controlled Demolition - Glasgow Tower Block

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

Zionist or Islaist? No shades of grey? I'm nothing - not even a christian stuck in the middle. Where do I fit into that equation?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

It is similar, could had done a better job in trying to recreate it. They took out the bottom floors a bit too soon on that one. If you want some hard, solid evidence of it check out '9/11 Blueprint for truth' video.google.com...#

Get that playing in the mass media and the people will unite.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I am a spiritual person NOT a religious person. I am also a Celt. The Celts like most other peoples had their own creation myths and their own belief system, including one creator....and the Celts don't do Kings (which is why I object so much to the Norman aristocracy still in control of Britain and Scotland). I do not like this notion that each nation measures their own importance by the closeness of their proximity to the Hebrew peoples and their creation myth.. Nero wiped out our heritage after taking a beating from the Celts.

My myth (origin story) goes like this:

"... and then the army bearing the standard of a different god smote my village, killing many, including the Story Teller. Our Tree was cut down, and our Stone smashed. I don't know the Name of my god. I don't know the lore of the Tree, or what the Stone signifies. The Story Teller was killed."

At least you know the Caeser who did it to you. I don't know when I lost my god, or who took him/her from me. I don't know anything. So when I read the fictional Exodus story I think "who would I be in this story?" So naturally I conclude: I'm a villager in the hill area avoiding notice of Assyrians to the East, Hittites to the North, Egyptians to the South, and here comes an army from the desert with its god in a box determined to utterly erase the very memory of my tribe from the face of the earth." Are we to choose gods based on their ability to kill and destroy? I choose not to.

But really, it seems the major religions are major for their ability to win wars. That doesn't seem to be a good standard to me. So I say, let me look at it from a Jewish perspective:

The Europeans out of guilt over the holocaust, and the Americans out of a distorted sense of considering Jews as a fetish or religious icon, hand the Palestinians over as a sacrifice of appeasement. I would think, "this is obviously an abomination!" And then the bulldozers tearing down houses and olive tree in West Bank, Gaza, East Jerusalem, Jordan Valley, Negev, and I would think, "this is a making of desolation!" "An abomination that makes desolate? I heard somewhere that Jesus said something about that as a sign of when to leave. I think I will leave this place." So if I were a Jew, I would have nothing to do with that program of displacement.

War makes debt, debt empowers lenders, government debt makes banks "too big to fail" lest the government fail with them. Interest and bail-out of banks leave nothing for education or healthcare or even the repair of highways and bridges. Political corruption puts the people in austerity while the top dogs of finance show record profits.
edit on 17-12-2010 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Thank you! Books are our friends, and the more friends the better right?

I question the sincerity of people who champion these ideologies, are they using them simply as political tools (which would definitely not be new) or do they truly believe them. (which is almost scarier)

Yes indeed! Books are great.

To answer the sincerity question. It's a mixture. Enough must first sincerely believe it to at least form the band wagon upon which the insincere then jump on. The twist is this: some of those spreading the hype to the sincere may just be cynics building a power base. That's frightening and sick.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great post, thanks for all the info, and reading material.

As for Zionism being so powerful a force in the West, I think British Israelism, or Anglo Israelism, are at it's root. If you add to the equation the economic power of the Zionist lobby...
As for not knowing your god, that's a great thing, since, it looks to me, like your doing a far greater job then the people that know.

P.S. » As for the French guy, sorry can't remember your post:
- Until the 60´s all of Israel's wars where fought with the support, and weapons, of France (Mirage III/ Super Frelon/ and R-35 tanks, among many other weapon systems). This, long before the USA started supplying Israel with direct assistance.
- Guess who "gave" Israel it's Nukes? You guessed right, FRANCE. All of Israel's civilian, and military nuclear programs where created with direct support from France, French reactors, Uranium, and Plutonium.

So stop taking the high ground, and being a double-faced surrender-monkey (sorry, I forgot, you can't, it's a cultural thing), because it was you and the British who where responsible for decolonizing the whole middle-east region. Great job, thanks. Also, congratulations on the failed invasion of the Suez Canal, again with Britain; and on the magnificent job you did in Algeria, and Vietnam. I wont even go into the 40's, and how France "managed" to become an "Ally" nation...too embarrassing...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thank you for the post, pthena - S&F

So infuriating -- makes me want to scream each day when I see what they are getting away with. Lots of information in this thread from many good sources. It heartens me to see the open discussion.

Iceland will be a good example for all of us in the difficult times ahead. We can - and must - throw all of the traitors out and take back our government. It will come to that. And France, among others, recognizing Palestine

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

As for Zionism being so powerful a force in the West, I think British Israelism, or Anglo Israelism, are at it's root. If you add to the equation the economic power of the Zionist lobby...

I think Christian Zionism is a major factor in the US, Anglo-Israelism is probably less represented in US than in England, maybe, not quite sure.

The person you think is French is an expat of a notable family, from an invaded and occupied country, if I am correct. The histories you mention do sound correct though.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

"But really, it seems the major religions are major for their ability to win wars. That doesn't seem to be a good standard to me. So I say, let me look at it from a Jewish perspective:

The Europeans out of guilt over the holocaust, and the Americans out of a distorted sense of considering Jews as a fetish or religious icon, hand the Palestinians over as a sacrifice of appeasement. I would think, "this is obviously an abomination!" And then the bulldozers tearing down houses and olive tree in West Bank, Gaza, East Jerusalem, Jordan Valley, Negev, and I would think, "this is a making of desolation!" "An abomination that makes desolate? I heard somewhere that Jesus said something about that as a sign of when to leave. I think I will leave this place." So if I were a Jew, I would have nothing to do with that program of displacement.

War makes debt, debt empowers lenders, government debt makes banks "too big to fail" lest the government fail with them. Interest and bail-out of banks leave nothing for education or healthcare or even the repair of highways and bridges. Political corruption puts the people in austerity while the top dogs of finance show record profits."

The three Abrahamic religions subject themselves to the ten commandments wherein it is clearly stated 'Thou shalt not kill.'

"Exodus 20:13: Thou shalt not kill.

Deuteronomy 5:17: Thou shalt not kill.

Matthew 5:21: Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment.

Romans 13:9: For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

For failing to adhere to this one commandment I cannot take any of these religions seriously. The evangelists even had the gall to alter the wording to 'Thou shalt not murder,' claiming that war is not murder. wow!

Chistianity was simply the state religion of Rome, enforced on the peoples of its empire. Judaism thinks Christianity crazy to believe Jesus was the Messiah (The Annointed One - from the Egyptian practice of annointing their Pharaohs) Christianity thinks Judaism crazy as it rejected it's Messiah and Islam thinks that too - while Islam also thinks that Christianity acknowledged their prophet, Jesus Christ, but failed to adopt His teaching....LOL round and round we go.

However, as I think has been made perfectly clear on this thread already by several posters, what's happening in Palestine has NOTHING to do with religion. From what I can gather it was one man, Theodor Herzl, who founded the Zionist movement that led to the creation of the Israeli state. He began by writing a book and a play to 'plant the seed'.

"Herzl concluded that antisemitism was a stable and immutable factor in human society, which assimilation did not solve. He mulled over the idea of Jewish sovereignty, and, despite ridicule from Jewish leaders, published Der Judenstaat (The Jewish State) in 1896.

Herzl argued that the essence of the Jewish problem was not individual, but national. He declared that the Jews could gain acceptance in the world only if they ceased being a national anomaly. The Jews are one people, he said, and their plight could be transformed into a positive force by the establishment of a Jewish state with the consent of the great powers. He saw the Jewish question as an international political question to be dealt with in the arena of international politics."

He also imagined this state to be a 'beacon' and an example to the world and organised the first Zionest congress in Basel, Switzerland in 1897. I think that his ideology has been twisted beyond recognition.

I cannot source this on the net, however, I once heard a radio broadcast (BBC R4) with a Jewish man from London. He could remember Jews marching through the streets (must have been following the Balfour Declaration) marching against the foundation of a Jewish homeland - his father was one of the demonstrators. Asked why this would be he said that his father believed that Jews were a nomadic people and that a Jewish homeland would bring out 'the very worst traits in the Jewish character'. This appears to be exactly what the State of Israel has achieved.

Now I understand you believe there is some misconceived notion among our political leaders that promoting the Zionist cause and turning a blind eye to events in Palestine, and the suffering of the Palestinian people, somehow earns them Godly Brownie points, but, I can't really see that as being the actual reason for this seemingly blind support of Israel.

I think this support is garnered by far more practical means - back to money and/or blackmail?

edit on 18-12-2010 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So this is how you pay me back for causing you to reaserch!

So many issues and questions! I understand the dilemma of sourcing info heard on the radio.

The issue of killing and warring is probably the biggest factor in factionalizing religious organizations. At least in U.S. history. Every war has brought splits in denominations, sometimes temporary, sometimes permanent, sometimes over choosing different sides in a war, sometimes over the issue of taking part in war at all.

Any Christian group must reconcile with this:

2Cor10:3 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
NIV

My judgment is this: Any Christian who refuses to handicap herself or himself from using physical or psychological intimidation is seriously being a false witness. One of the most serious forms of intimidation is strength by numbers. Jesus never told his followers that they must become or expect to become the majority, quite the opposite.

Here's a thing to look at:

Jewish Assimilation
In ancient times it was customary for conquered people to recognize the gods of their conquerors as more powerful than their own gods, and to at least add them to the gods they worshiped. In some of the conquering empires the Emperor was considered a god and Emperor worship was expected of all of his subjects. This was a problem for the monotheistic Jews of the conquered Land of Israel. Their religion forbade the worship of other gods. In addition to a challenge to maintaining their monotheistic religion, the people were challenged to retain their language and customs while part of a large Empire that conducted its business in a different language.

I should just cut to your real question: Religion or Money?

I would answer: Pride. I agree with Rosenberg's assessment that AIPAC exists to promote AIPAC. In doing this, they subvert the political process of the US and Israel.

I've watched a few clips of AIPAC meetings in a grand hall. There is the overwhelming aura of "We are the movers and shakers of the world." This profoundly effects the psychological well-being of the participants. Visiting Israeli and US politicians alike. I think almost every high level and mid level US politician has participated in these assemblies. It leaves them thinking of themselves as highly important rulers of the world, rather than representatives and servants of people in democratic nations.

It's not just money, of which there seems to be no end of, but primarily a stroking of and stoking of Ego and pride, which corrodes and damages all sense of humility and propriety or service. It becomes a pseudo-religion of self worship and power worship.
edit on 18-12-2010 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

House Resolutions have no legal effect, and this merely restated the position the USA has taken in the past.

The anger and hatred expressed on this thread is insane. You objectors either refuse to admit the truth or are ignornant of it.

We saw from the recent document dump by Wikileaks that the Arab nations do not fear Israel ... first and foremost they fear the Islamic crazies in Iran.

The Palestinians who've embraced Hamas and Hezbollah are primarily responsible for any Israeli intransigence in agreeing to a final settlement.

Israel and the USA agreed to the TWO State solution when it was first proposed - it was the Arabs who said NO, by the force of bullets they intended to take the whole enchilada.

Jews have lived in the territory now known as Israel for Centuries - long before Islam and Christianity were invented.

Most of you jew haters fail to understand history, and your own biblical history ....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

LOL ......... Helen Thomas is of Lebanese heritage and her personal opinion that the jews should go back to Euope left her open to ridicule because as a journalist she is supposed to be smart enough to know that the Jews have as much right to live in Israel as her family had to live in Lebanon.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You judge an entire nation and millions of people by the idiotic comments of ONE person? And yet you expect us to believe that you are intelligent. Surely you jest.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I'm sort of confused by your commentary on UK student loans ... are you asserting that students were forced by law to borrow, rather than do it on a voluntary basis?

Are you saying that it is government's (i.e., the taxpayers) responsibility to pay for everyone's higher education?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

AIPAC drafted House resolution 1734 and Berman rushed it through, fearing Obama could declare there will be no further American veto on Security Council resolutions

(LONDON) - After his appointment as Chairman of the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, California’s representative Howard Berman told The Forward, “Even before I was a Democrat, I was a Zionist.” This is the man, one of the Zionist lobby’s most influential stooges in Congress, who introduced House Resolution 1734 which gives President Obama his new orders.

Thoroughly disingenuous, the resolution, which was drafted by AIPAC and in my view is an indication of panic on its part, was approved unanimously by the House of Representatives on 15 December.
www.salem-news.com...

While every other measure seems to be hopelessly deadlocked in Congress, this thing zips out of AIPAC over to congress and gets unanimously passed!

opposes any attempt to seek recognition of a Palestinian state by the United Nations or other international forums

affirm that the United States would deny any recognition, legitimacy, or support of any kind to any unilaterally declared ‘‘Palestinian state’’

Another anti semetic thread. What about the attrocities in ie Darfur?

make clear that any such unilateral declaration would constitute a grievous violation of the principles underlying the Oslo Accords and the Middle East peace process

oppose any attempt to seek recognition of a Palestinian state by the United Nations or other international forums and will veto any resolution to that end by the United Nations Security Council

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join