It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LPAC Claims Bombshell New Evidence of 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The 911 coverup has been blown according to LPAC. The spokesman makes a good case for why the United Kingdom and the Saudi's, are directly responsible for the events of 911.

Part #1

www.youtube.com...

Part #2

www.youtube.com...

Part #3

www.youtube.com...

Transcript Here

www.larouchepac.com...

To me, this makes way more sense than holographic planes and such.

What do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sorry, before I watch these videos. How are the UK responsible? I think you would find that the elites and the jews had more to do with it as they would benefit from it the most.

Edit: Just saw what you've put as your location. "Freedom city, USA." Says it all. There is no city or state in the USA that has any freedoms. I hope you were being sarcastic.
edit on 16-12-2010 by TheFallOfRa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Got to the second part and have determined it's a load of [snip], the guy is a disinformation artist. I think it pretty much has been proven that no plane hit the pentagon and this guy seems to talk about it like it's a fact that a plane did hit it.
edit on 16-12-2010 by TheFallOfRa because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 17/12/10 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFallOfRa
Sorry, before I watch these videos. How are the UK responsible? I think you would find that the elites and the jews had more to do with it as they would benefit from it the most.

I don't understand. Up until now quite a number of you have been saying it was the work of secret cults of satan worshipping numerologists. Every third post here is remarking on how "coincidental" it is that all the numbers add up, including how the WTC looked like a giant number eleven, and that eleven is a sacred number to the Illuminati. What makes them wrong and you right?

Besides, as sinister as Saudi Arabia OR Israel are, I doubt that have the technical knowhow to launch laser weapons into outer space or create convincing holograms of planes.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I don't understand. Up until now quite a number of you have been saying it was the work of secret cults of satan worshipping numerologists. Every third post here is remarking on how "coincidental" it is that all the numbers add up, including how the WTC looked like a giant number eleven, and that eleven is a sacred number to the Illuminati. What makes them wrong and you right?

Besides, as sinister as Saudi Arabia OR Israel are, I doubt that have the technical knowhow to launch laser weapons into outer space or create convincing holograms of planes.

What are you talking about?
you imagineate what those who don't think as you do are saying and then insult it...
what kind of argument is that?
you are technically arguing with yourself
what is that condition called again?
edit on 17-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT SPAM POSTERS!

Everybody knows who they are, and they continually degrade threads.

OP, thanks for bringing the videos, I will watch them and make an on-topic comment since that is all you seem to be asking for.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

This is solid information. It definitely shows that 911 was a complex operation that involved powerful people in multiple countries including Great Britain and Saudi Arabia.
This is another piece of the puzzle for sure. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Last night after I saw this video I was so excited to post it, that I didn't elaborate much, until now.

I believe 3 things about 911,

1) the government knew it was going to happen

2) the government allowed it to happen.

3) some people knew, the exact time and date.

In my opinion, these 3 things, could be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, in a court of law.

Did the government help? Were there bombs in the buildings?
Were there missiles instead of planes? Were there holograms instead of planes?

All these extra questions, outside of the official story, make the 911 truth movement look like a bunch of morons.

Even if all these extra questions are true, why focus on them, don't go for the touchdown, let's go for the first down. The touchdown comes after a new investigation is started.

In fact, intelligence agencies, are probably spreading wild tales about 911, to make us all look like fools.

Stick with the facts, what can be proven easily. That lays the groundwork for future investigations and prosecutions.

It is the circumstantial evidence, that the government is trying to hide.

It is not the holographic plane theory. Those responsible for 911 actually love the holographic plane theory, because it only helps them ridicule us.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
well first off thanks to the OP for posting
these videos. Very enlightening and very
damning to the UK and the Saudis if true.

However, a note here:
this is quite a change of rhetoric from
Steinberg who has a reputation of
being anti-Semitic and a Jew basher.

lyndonlarouche.org...

denniskingblog.typepad.com...

Yet Israel was only mentioned once
in all 3 videos.

Another thing I found odd was this whole 3-part
video was supposedly about 3 new documents
released from a FOIA request but yet not once
did he show or mention what those documents
contained.

To me he sounded like he was using the release
of these 3 documents as a basis for his commentary
on the Anglo-Saudi Oil for Arms agenda. He didn't
show proof of that stance in any of the videos.

While I agree Steinberg seemed rather knowledgeable
on topic, he neglected to prove his case IMO.

He also completely ignored Israel's involvement
in 9/11. I wonder why he did this since LPAC
whom he represents is anti-Jewish. Steinberg
and his organization are also members of an
agnostic cult per the links above.

The way Steinberg makes it sound is that
the elites of the world including British and Saudi
Royals have their own private army of kamikaze
fighters willing to die for their religion and/or money
for their families. And that army's name is terrorists.
Any time an entity tries to disrupt the oligarchy control,
a terrorist event happens to regain that control.

very interesting theory to say the least.

Now if this is true, then how were the Mossad agents
across the river and those stopped on the GW Bridge
a part of this scenario he paints. It's still as if a part
of the picture is still missing. And if a part of the pic
is missing, then there is an agenda here.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Now if this is true, then how were the Mossad agents
across the river and those stopped on the GW Bridge
a part of this scenario he paints. It's still as if a part
of the picture is still missing. And if a part of the pic
is missing, then there is an agenda here.

Thanks for the reply.

I agree, that if there are new FOIA documents, or recently declassified documents, he should have shown them to prove his case. Not saying it isn't true, but it would have greatly increased his standing on this issue.

But, nonetheless, if there is anything that I have learned in this world, it is to always follow the money.

It is ALWAYS about the money.

As far as Israel is concerned, the U.S. and the U.K. are Israel's best allies. We all know Israel spies on America, so why not the U.K.
So if you accept that Israel spies on the U.K., then you would have to concede that Israel may have known about the attacks. In fact, didn't Israelis get text pages to get out of the buildings just hours before the attacks?
Didn't the Israelis dancing on the truck, go home to Israeli television and state that their objective was to film the event? Weren't 15 of the 19 hijackers Saudis?

The show Mythbusters, might claim this theory, plausible.

The point is, I only bring it up, because if we truly want to get to the bottom of 911, we have to start with facts.

I have not verified, any of these facts, besides searching for the player's names in Wikipedia, and there seems to be some truth to the videos.

Maybe, someone else, can shed some light on the subject.

And, I understand also what you say about considering the source and the motive of the article.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: changed "player's name" to "player's names" plural

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Getting desperate Dave??
You never use to post outright lies...
I have seen precious little mention of Satan or Numerology, let alone every THIRD post as you state...

Stick to your ramblings of lasers, holograms and weapons from space..
Or them damn fool conspiracy sites....
It's what people expect from you now.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
UPDATE

Larouche telephone interview during the events of 911.

He mentions Osama Bin Laden by name!

www.larouchepac.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Getting desperate Dave??
I have seen precious little mention of Satan or Numerology, let alone every THIRD post as you state...

Dave's an expert at NLP disinfo techniques...I've got no idea where learned them. And he's resorting to the very same lies and exaggeration he so criticizes others for. Ridicule excessively, to make the argument and the person look stupid. Trying to make the person look stupid is a favorite tactic in disinfo. The more excessive the ridicule the better. Truth not required.
edit on 17-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by backinblack

Getting desperate Dave??

Dave's an expert at NLP disinfo techniques...I've got no idea where learned them. And he's resorting to the very same lies and exaggeration he so criticizes others for. Ridicule excessively, to make the argument and the person look stupid. Trying to make the person look stupid is a favorite tactic in disinfo. The more excessive the ridicule the better. Truth not required.
edit on 17-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Guys, I know everyone has an axe to grind with Dave, and I agree with most of you, Dave is probably a disinformation agent. Not because he fails to use the truth, but because he uses half-truths.

Dave will make himself scarce in this post, unless we make this post about Dave.

If we are vindicated by the revelation of the truth, and Dave admits he was wrong, then I will accept his apology, but I doubt that would ever happen.

But tell me, Is there any truth to this? Does anyone have time to check it out?

What are these new documents?

Let's work together, despite the best efforts of the opposition to find the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I did not see this interview as a complete breakdown on how 911 happened, and I don't think that was the intention of the interviewee.
This event was planned and executed by a network. We know little about this network, but it is clearly international.
I believe the Mossad played a large part, but not the ONLY part. If we are going to solve this puzzle, we have to see the big picture. It all has to make sense, and it is starting to. But, we don't know if our gold was stolen, for instance. If it was, and Israel for instance just wants certain things out of 911, and Great Britain wants certain things (gold?), and Saudi Arabia wants certain things like arms, and criminals in the U.S. want to cover their tracks, and they ALL get paid handsomely....
and none of the above elites care much for innocent life, then there you have a possibility.
Big picture may yet emerge.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think we are past the point we need evidence, the bigger question is where do we go from here.

EDIT: I stand corrected. I assumed we were going to see new evidence on why it wasnt magic that brought down the towers. If the documents mentioned are genuine this is good enough to get names that can be put on the chair.

On a sidenote this is the stuff you will never find on wikileaks, who must be very well funded with their grotto server room. Assange has been released on bail by the way. I predict he will return to his thrown as the king of alternative media.

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Hmmm and who set out to debunk these theories or at least point out their many faults? Was it the 911 deniers? No, they were quite happy stories of holograms and laserbeams were floating in the mix and had no intention to debunk any of it. It were the truthers. The deniers were absent on those threads. They only poppped up again when the talk turned to explosives.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So this is evidence galore basically.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I stopped at "LaRouche political action committee".

You people do realize the guy and and his followers are nuts, correct? These are the same people who think Queen Elizabeth is secretly supplying the US with heroin....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Well one should look into these newly declassified documents if they exist and see if they tell what the group claims they tell and if they do...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

I stopped at "LaRouche political action committee".

You people do realize the guy and and his followers are nuts, correct? These are the same people who think Queen Elizabeth is secretly supplying the US with heroin....

I wouldn't put it past them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join