It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for 911 deniers, what about the NIST report was so conclusive and convincing for you to d

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

NIST states, "the sagging floors were capable of exerting an inward pull on the exterior columns,"

That's right. Just like I said. They pull on the columns. But also like I said, they do not say that the trusses alone were responsible. The NIST test in question did result in sagging trusses too. If you are unable to understand tha sagging trusses will pull on the columns, then you have once again demonstrated your inability to understand the report.

You have disproven your own strawman about how the trusses can pull in the columns.

But you are too blind to see it.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Originally posted by bsbray11
NIST states, "the sagging floors were capable of exerting an inward pull on the exterior columns,"

That's right. Just like I said. They pull on the columns.

Well any day you're ready to post the proof for this, everyone is waiting.

The NIST test in question did result in sagging trusses too.

What sagging? 2 inches displacement in the center? Post the relevant part of the report, don't just flap your fingers because I already know you just make stuff up whenever it suits you and then post more garbage to talk yourself out of it later. There was no displacement of the perimeter columns by the trusses.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join