It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crude Oil Price Targeted for $150-200/Barrel says Longtime Friend and Confidant of Two Retired Top O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
During his hour-long radio interview on the Alex Jones show today, broadcast over GCNLive.com, Lindsey Williams told Alex that he’d learned recently from two of this longtime friends, both retired top executives of major oil producers, that the price of crude oil, now rising again, is slated to move to $150-200 per barrel soon. According to Williams, the equivalent price of gasoline at the pump should range then between $4-5 per gallon. In fact, the price for drivers in California is about four dollars already, he said.

Williams also told Alex that one of the execs had said him that the Euro is slated for collapse soon, although at an unspecified time. Once this happens, the dollar will collapse within the next two to three weeks, wiping out tens of millions of Americans financially, presumably within a few days or a few weeks after that

Lindsey emphasized once again, as he has done on all his interviews with Alex over the years, that he knows these executives very well and trusts their information because these predictions are always on target and on time. For this reason he implored Alex’s listeners to get prepared now for collapse of dollar and do whatever will be necessary for to survive and then live through this debacle.

For the rest:

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I dont trust lindsey since the gulf fiasco. I think he just wants to sell DVD's. He scared the # out of some of my family on the coast.

edit on 16-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree with you Mayabong - that guy is in the DVD Sales business.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So do you guys think this is all completely faulse?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I certainly don't trust LW, but that doesn't mean oil prices aren't going to go through the roof in the future. Regardless of whether the theory of abiotic oil is true or not, the way the industry is currently set up, there will be severe shortages starting sometime this decade.

We already saw our first wave of "cheap peak oil" hit during the 2005-2008 time frame. The recession slowed demand, and prices dropped. Now they're edging back up. Since China & India are still growing at insane rates, we're certain to experience more of these cycles.

The thing is, the system is somewhat self correcting in the short run. As demand increases, economic output corrects. As this correction is realized, demand drops. It won't always be so short lived, the spikes. It could very well be that $3-5 USD/G of gas will be a thing of the past in the near future.

Either way, we need to get off our dependence on petroleum based fuels. Algae oil may be the key in 5-10 years. We'll just have to wait and see, it seems.
edit on 16-12-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
well comon thats crazy.. stop using oil? what money can the govt' make like that..duh

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

What?

Government?? Are you for real ??

ANY resource can be exploited for gains....

DUH

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
With the collapse of the euro it may cause a bank run which will cause the dollar to follow suit. I dont know but this warning feels real and very dangerous. My prayer is that the American farmer is able to continue to supply after the collapse and that the Military does not move in and take over all family operation and keep the food and supplies from the public.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Oil is going to go to 200 because the dollar is going to be devalued by epic amounts.

I can easily see 200 oil.

We will experience hyper-inflation as interest rates rise and the Fed is forced to print money by the trillions to keep up with the interest payments.

There will be a total default of the American currency, it is simply a matter of time.

I figure we will see hyper-inflationary rates within a year.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

That's not the only reason. It's only one factor.

Prices will rise worldwide.

Originally posted by mnemeth1

I figure we will see hyper-inflationary rates within a year.

Actually based on what you said previously, it's supposed to happen within the next few months. Anyways, I'll note these words and have you eat them later.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by machines4200
So do you guys think this is all completely faulse?

Personal opinion- I think 120-150 is a sure bet at some point, probably not 200 though.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Actually based on what you said previously, it's supposed to happen within the next few months. Anyways, I'll note these words and have you eat them later.

ORLY?

Lets see what I said on 8-7-2009:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the rate we are rolling, I give us two years tops.

Today, I'm saying within a year.

But let us also look at what is happening to commodity prices as we speak:

For the first time since 2008, inflation is hitting consumers in the stomach.

Grocery prices grew by more than 1 1/2 times the overall rate of inflation this year, outpaced only by costs of transportation and medical care, according to numbers released Wednesday by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

This inflation will accelerate over the course of the next year.

Over all the CPI may remain modest to moderately high because housing prices will remain very flat or decline, but the consumer goods that people purchase on a daily basis will skyrocket.

So far, we are right on track with what I predicted.

By the way, gold was under a thousand when I made that post - today it is worth over 1400 an oz.

edit on 16-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yes really. You've changed your dates SEVERAL times now....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Yes really. You've changed your dates SEVERAL times now....

So quote me.

top topics

join