It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 just a decoy for true secret base?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Except you underground base fanatics have done little to prove they exist. Dulce blah blah blah Phil Schneider yada yada yada read it on the internet so it must be true.

Sure there is a bunker here and a bunker there, but really no vast underground bases. Mountain bases yes, but it is really hard to keep them secret. They have roads and guard shacks.

The problem with the underground base fantasy is as they get debunked, you have to invent new nonsense to justify the old nonsense. For instance, how do people get to the secret underground base? Underground railroads of course. How do you power the secret underground railroad? Underground nuclear power stations of course. And how was the dirt disposed of to create this underground facility? Nuclear rock vaporizers.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I figured this one out ten years ago when I was 15....why would the government let the whole world know about their top secret site that contain technology from different world. So why not set up a place to attract people curiosity.
In the end, this maybe what they wanted us to believe, so Area 51 is the real site.

P.S. Nobody know except those in the know and those people either with them or with God already.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

They have a script

As do you for people questioning Area 51

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
whoops I mean talking about Area 51 Tv shows

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I've turned down two offers to be in those stupid TV area 51 shows. Lord knows I could have done a better job than Bob Grove did since I actually have Groom Lake frequencies. However, the shows have an agenda. No matter what you present, they already know what they will show. And they always find a UFO, even if it is just a flare or meteor.

My agenda is truth backed up by evidence.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

i am stationed at wright pat the reason the complex is so big is it is actually three bases and there is also a airforce museum there its actually open to the public if you want to get on there lol

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I heard that there was a secret base in the mountains just north of area 51 called SR-9

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by manboodog

Any more information on this or is that it? Where did you hear it?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have a theory that in area 51 there is still some shady work going on in there. i also believe in dug way Utah the government tests the equipment being created or reverse engineered in area 51 in there huge facility of old military airfields and such. If you look at google earth between area 51 nevada and dug way utah its not that far. Dug way is easily accessible by land or air from area 51. Even by land the distance between the two is only about 4-6 hours.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Most likely candidate for the true area 51 I think would be here :Satellite Photos of Dulce, NM: Secret Base?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
San Nicolas Island.
San Clemente Island

Both have been use for secret testing.
And they have built a $11.5 million 460 foot long pier at San Nicolas so that they can bring large test "equipment" out to the island.
www.vcstar.com...
cedb.asce.org...

Janus flights from Nevada have flown to San Nicolas and San Clemente.

Navy pilots from China Lake refer to the test base at San Nicholas as "Fantasy Island.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join