It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: 4 more years.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I try not to talk about predictions and prophecys..however, this thread is due not to some cosmic understanding, rather, just common sense and information to make what I believe is a highly likely educated guess.

Sarah Palin is the hands down frontrunner for the republican party nomination. She is expressing interest and giving the signs that she is preparing for the run.

She will get the nomination...however, if she doesn't this is from republican/GOP wrongdoing to sabotage. It will be blatant and will demoralize the party..causing write in votes or a potential 3 party running between tea party palin, whomever the GOP puts forward (Romney), and Obama.

Palin is currently enjoying a 22 point spread from Obama...to the negative
Source

So...if she runs, it will be a landslide...if she doesn't run, she will become a write in and fraction the right wing's voting power.

Obama will win in either senario. That is my prediction.

This is not divine knowledge, nor did the galactic federation of light tell me this...its simple numbers to basically state the obvious.

Add: more info

But when you put a Republican name into the equation, the numbers change -- in favor of Obama. The president leads former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney 47 to 40 percent. Sen. John Thune of South Dakota trails by 20 points, 47 to 27 percent.

In fairness to the Republicans, voters are a long way from Election Day 2012, and GOP unannounced potential challengers such as Thune are handicapped in mock head-to-head match-ups because their names are much less known than the president's. But name identification is hardly Sarah Palin's problem -- and the president leads the former Alaska governor, 55 to 33 percent.

Source

edit on 16-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: added stuff

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why all the gloom and doom threads lately?

Things are bad enough, then I have to be reminded that we will have to endure four more years of a puppet dancing on the strings of TPTB, whoever they are.

Sorry, I guess it's the Christmas blahs that brought that out.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can see the slogan now:

"Couldnt possibly do worse"

Why not, right? Doesnt matter what sack of meat sits in that chair.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If Obama's numbers keep sliding like this he won't stand a chance in 2012. Plus he will still be battling high unemployment figures by then as well. No way we'll get below 8.5% unemployment by then. Nope.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17 (see trends).

23% now believe that the country is heading in the right direction under his leadership.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Doom and gloom?

ok, let me rephrase it:

Good news everyone, Sarah Palin won't have the codes for our nuclear arsenal...

feel better

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I try not to talk about predictions and prophecys..however, this thread is due not to some cosmic understanding, rather, just common sense and information to make what I believe is a highly likely educated guess.

Sarah Palin is the hands down frontrunner for the republican party nomination. She is expressing interest and giving the signs that she is preparing for the run.

She will get the nomination...however, if she doesn't this is from republican/GOP wrongdoing to sabotage. It will be blatant and will demoralize the party..causing write in votes or a potential 3 party running between tea party palin, whomever the GOP puts forward (Romney), and Obama.

Source

So...if she runs, it will be a landslide...if she doesn't run, she will become a write in and fraction the right wing's voting power.

This is not divine knowledge, nor did the galactic federation of light tell me this...its simple numbers to basically state the obvious.

But when you put a Republican name into the equation, the numbers change -- in favor of Obama. The president leads former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney 47 to 40 percent. Sen. John Thune of South Dakota trails by 20 points, 47 to 27 percent.

In fairness to the Republicans, voters are a long way from Election Day 2012, and GOP unannounced potential challengers such as Thune are handicapped in mock head-to-head match-ups because their names are much less known than the president's. But name identification is hardly Sarah Palin's problem -- and the president leads the former Alaska governor, 55 to 33 percent.

Source

I really dont care who wins,as long as its a democrate,i feel safe and the world feels safe when one of them are in office,if a republican is in office,get ready for the alert system,code orange red and yealow.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Obama will not be the nominee.
And, I DO have psychic abilities.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Doom and gloom?

ok, let me rephrase it:

Good news everyone, Sarah Palin won't have the codes for our nuclear arsenal...

feel better
Yes.
Thank you very much,
I wish you and yours the happiest holiday season!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

They are asking the wrong question:

The real question should be "Do you think large corporations are doing good?"

America is now a corporatist environment...nothing more. doesn't matter who is in charge..either your completely owned, or you are considered all but a nazi for going against the system and billions spent to castrate you

Consider Ron Paul...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527[
really dont care who wins,as long as its a democrate,i feel safe and the world feels safe when one of them are in office,if a republican is in office,get ready for the alert system,code orange red and yealow.

There is actually some merit to that statement

if both parties are exactly the same, then the only thing left is how the response is by people outside of the states. have a pretty face on the toxic waste, or a face of horror on the same toxic waste...

No matter which hand you put up, its still attached to the same body...might as well put the washed hand up to be noticed.
edit on 16-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: fixed da quote

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Consider Ron Paul...

Ron Paul should be president you mean?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I wish the country as a whole was ready for Ron Paul. He's no spring chicken and a costly bloody campaign could be very detrimental to him. It's going to be interesting. Palin will not be Presidential candidate. My money is on a VP slot again. The country is not prepared to have a cheerleader in the Oval Office. She has some merit but not as POTUS.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Last I saw that "washed hand" is still getting burned in effigy and globally spit at.

But I guess those are just crazy people who would hate us no matter what, right? As long as those fancy Euro's like us we're good to go.

He got protested in Vienna and India and Asia and get's regular flak from the Middle East.

Anyway some folks can justify one party over the other.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Consider Ron Paul...

Ron Paul should be president you mean?

In my opinion, no...his ideas are pretty disasterous in some areas...however, I will admit that Ron Paul is indeed a very intelligent man whom is not a sellout and truely wants what he percieves as a thoughtful outcome for America...I would actually feel pretty safe with him in the whitehouse and any disagreement I have with his political philosophies are simply academic.

He should rightfully be frontrunner of a party deeming themselves fiscally conservative...but because he bucks the republicans as sellouts and liars when they clearly are...he is all but cast into a volcano.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Dang it.

Does this mean I should toss all of my Ted Nugent 2012 banners, shirts, and bumper stickers?!?!?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The ONLY way Nobama will be able to run in the next election of POTUS is if.....

The Democrates don't kill him first (politically speaking of course).

And, If Obama keeps swinging to the right, we won't have to worry about it because he will be a full fledged Right sided Republican Moderate.

The saddest thing about this one.... is there are people that actually want him to run again because they think he is doing a good job. UGH....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sarah
Palin
Will
Never
Be
Nominated.

seventh

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Source

Source

I really dont care who wins,as long as its a democrate,i feel safe and the world feels safe when one of them are in office,if a republican is in office,get ready for the alert system,code orange red and yealow.

Whats the difference if you have K.Street defense lobbyist running around DC 24/7 telling, uh ordering, elected officials of both major parties what legislation to write, sometimes even writing it for them, then ordering the rest when, what, how to vote and what to say on the Capital floor and even instructing presidents what to say in their speeches right down to micromanaging their diction usage? This all done through the power of campaign contributions stick and carrot (power and control) tactics their clients practice with sociopath tendencies with limitless funds at their disposal. It's a self feeding foaming at the mouth rabid animal and both parties are equally cornered by it. Anti social to the max because the whole defense industry beast is completely centered around killing other human beings if dominance can not be achieved through the power and control tactics of threatening to do so. That same mechanism of power and control is the same dagger they use when it comes to every politician's political career, or desired political legacy.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I will make this short and sweet.

It will not matter who get to be president in 2012. The system will continue to spin out of control. Its all the same BS during election races, promises to the people then 2 years in its all the same. Just look at the illegal universal health care coming, taxation without representation forcing the people to buy health insurance, whats next a law demanding us to get nudered and spaded to control population? Or forced vaccinations with tracking chips in them or whatever? I know I should stop here before I start sounding like one of them, but it will not matter if obama, or Whoever wins the nomination they are not the boss, the system is.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
I will make this short and sweet.

It will not matter who get to be president in 2012. The system will continue to spin out of control. Its all the same BS during election races, promises to the people then 2 years in its all the same. Just look at the illegal universal health care coming, taxation without representation forcing the people to buy health insurance, whats next a law demanding us to get nudered and spaded to control population? Or forced vaccinations with tracking chips in them or whatever? I know I should stop here before I start sounding like one of them, but it will not matter if obama, or Whoever wins the nomination they are not the boss, the system is.

The system is owned lock stock and barrel by big corporations. Big corporation and big government are one in the same.

Quote> "whats next a law demanding us to get nudered and spaded to control population?"

At first it would come in the form of Fox News telling you it's in the best interest of national security, or they will say that it's to help big insurance companies cut down on expenses, and either way you will be glad to have your reproductive organs cutout. For the rest who wouldn't buy into such propaganda of course then there would be another type of patriot act enacted demanding everyone of the lower social classes to be sterilized because they are no longer demanded by the elite, the top social class, for labor anymore, and the motivation and reasoning would be based on the fact these now unemployable lower classes cost big corporations too much. The would cost to much because their entitlement funding that would be required under such an extreme "have and have not" economic system would be competing with big corporate welfare subsidies and pork barrel project contracts...... That would be your law that you're talking about.

If the far left couldn't make a living off of handing out the entitlements, and couldn't harness votes from keeping people destitute then they too would be for such a patriot act.

The cover story would be something to do with, we are running out of food, and if we don't sterilize vast amounts of the population we will all starve. That would be the claim if the simpler method of convincing everyone "welfare babies cost too much and will only become a burden on society later on in life." "Welfare babies are far more likely to be become criminals than elite babies." That would be the far right talking points. For the Far left. "Over population is too detrimental to the environment. Adds to global warming etc." Then come if those lies didn't work......."We are all going to starve to death if we don't sterilize everybody." Everybody means just the lower classes of course. And btw "over population" is code for, "Everyone who is not apart of the top class and not producing luxury goods and services for the top class are all burdens on society. If you do produce luxury good and services for the elite you are AKA servant AKA slave until further notice when further population down sizing maybe required. Again, the excuse would be....... "We will all starve to death if we don't make these sacrifices right now."

That will eventually happen despite how ridiculous sounding it seems now, but it will happen if we do not get back to an economy that cycles capital horizontally instead of vertically, and both big government and the big corporate world depend on all the capital moving in one direction........ UP!. Away from you and I and everyone who will read this thread. Because they don't "internet." They hire people to social network, blog, post on blogs and post on message boards to espouse their elite ideologies on the internet. I say people, firms. Firms that specialize in public perception and relations for elite people, companies and their beliefs economic and political philosophies. Part of that service encompasses social sites. Because in the end our individual votes still matter if you add up all the registered voters on the English speaking western world internet. UK to Australia. Most important America who is still the biggest gorilla in the room. And citizen votes in America really scare Australians like R Murdoch. And to be fair Polish born George Soros too. They feel only their kind should exist in the end. Only them, and of course their servant slave community which live and work to serve them 24/7. That could be a concert violinist to one of their house maids.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join