It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: 4 more years.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
May whatever dieties you believe in have mercy on you if obama is reelected.. Bad enough that there was 8 years of bush and his war criminals...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Sorry to bring this to you, but Palin is an oddity right now, if she runs for the republicans (that I doubt the republicans will take that chance) Obama will win, if the Republicans bring somebody else more appealing and not so volatile as palin Obama will lose.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Sorry to bring this to you, but Palin is an oddity right now, if she runs for the republicans (that I doubt the republicans will take that chance) Obama will win, if the Republicans bring somebody else more appealing and not so volatile as palin Obama will lose.

By looking at woman over my trime here on earth,if she wasnt so pretty then she will be elected,envy is the key to the firts woman being elected and as far as men ,they woudnt dare let a woman run this country.when it comes to her the vote isnt going to be an ordinary vote of red and blue,donkey and elphant,it will be personell votes and thats hard to due expecilly when north korea are our strong allies.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Americans don't vote for their president, well they vote but it really doesn't matter because the electoral college does the actual voting. Read the constitution. The "vote" for president is completely for show, and it doesn't actually count.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm hoping that Ron Paul is "elected," but there's not a chance in hell of that. If Palin is elected, America will be destroyed in mere minutes. She is living in a fantasy world. She criticizes the main-stream media, but sits on Fox News' lap. She thinks she is the only person with the correct values, yet she is a complete moron. I really don't have a problem with her policies per se, but rather the insanely dumb stuff she says, e.g. blaming environmentalists for the BP oil spill.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

SaturnFX,

If that Hawaiian Governor can come up with a birth certifificate it would give him a mite better chance but I sees thumbs down. Hillary, no she's too tired.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
DFid you know that in all the years that Americans have been electing Presidents no left-handed president was EVER re-elected for a second time until Bill Clinton came along?

Obama is left-handed. Make of that what you like. Or nothing at all if you prefer.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I agree.

Palin was an embarassment last year and lost with McCain..
If Obama did a terrible job, what makes you think 2nd place will do any better?

Pardon my ignorance, just a question... In American history has anyone lost an election badly and ran 4 years later and won?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by CanadianDream420

I know Nixon did. There may have been others but they would have been before my time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Dang it.

Does this mean I should toss all of my Ted Nugent 2012 banners, shirts, and bumper stickers?!?!?

- He probably would get the rocker vote! I do like Sarah Palin, though. I know she can sound a little ditsy sometimes, but she was a governor, so she does have political experience. I think she's way smarter than people think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join