It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Rethinks Strategy for the Unthinkable

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm sorry did I type osama? I meant to say Obama. Where is he taking his christmas vacation.

I recall not to long ago when the spiral thingy happened they fiorced him to the 2012 bunker. I forget what ever came of the black whole which was created in our atmoshere. Oh I forgot. Thast right people that was a bad missle now move along.

Just curious what did they know about the spiral as is cannot be detected by radar. They the GOV was aware of the colliders possibilty and they now know what it can produce.

Why so hush hush lately on the hadron collider now anyway weren't they talking about being a week away from discorveing the god particle 3 months ago..

oh ya thats right shut up people and move along.

Our media coverage sux. You people cover #.

Oh how nice the chickodee's are back at the bird feeder. Me and mans best friend gave them a frill this am before we went riding.

RB out.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SIEGE

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

See who takes a vacation this Christmas and where did they go. I will be watching where Osama goes this christmas. I bet it is not NY or chicago or atlanta.

A lot of politicians are currently upset at having to work through the holidays. Of course they blame it on the
"other party" ! But they're wanting to get away . . real badly. Makes you wonder.

( And of course, they don't want to be disrespectful to "Christmas". )

Wanting to get away before Christmas isn't new to these guys.
It happens this way every year. They want to get away from all
of the D.C. mess and be with their families too. Nothing strange
about any of this.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is all very heavy stuff, I am reminded of the saying, that people who live next to a sewage farm do not need to smell crap to know which way the wind is blowing.

Watching for the signs, and if this is the case, which I sincerely hope it is not. then do I small TS preparing to HTF.

Timewave Zero
That Russian Prophet
The "tipping point"
Church screaming guy.

All things add up to something not good. But that's just the doom monger in me!

Paranoia at defcon 1

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Harry Cooper knew this all along. "The basement is the safest place!".
Oh, by the way... he was right .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96b0d2b3f53b.jpg[/atsimg]

The basement is NOT safe for a nuclear attack, unless the entrance is very well guarded by heavy/bulky objects.

Radiation eventually ALWAYS SINKS so you want to GO UP at least three floors above ground level if possible.

Close all windows and barricade them with dense objects. Also it is better to be in a masonry building rather than a wooden building. The thicker/denser the walls are, the less gamma radiation you will expose yourself to!

Going below ground is good for tornados&hurricanes though.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Come on that's only for the ZOMBIE apocalypse sheeesh

Get your end of the world scenarios straight!

Funny you should mention that...last night I watched this cheesy flick called S.N.U.B.
A nuke went off in london..the radiation basically converted some above ground survivors into near zombielike psychos..

So, they could be related! just sayin.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Safe place:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75ca4e2e83b9.jpg[/atsimg]

(ok, no more fallout pics...I promise)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Perhaps these Iraqis can give some advice...they are living through it right now:

www.google.co.uk... t_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCUQsAQwAA

This is what it will be like....this is why these insane wars have to stop

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

OK Just to make things a little more musical. I mean this is the time of year for festivities and music. .... Maybe no in Afghanistan.

But there you go!

have fun all!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

For the love of God STOOOooOOoOOoP!!!

Youre giving me bad 80's flashbacks.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

What would be preferable, living in an age where poodle do's where the hieght of glam.

Or living in this post 9/11 nightmare.

Hmmmmmmm??

it's a hard one actually

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by Advantage

What would be preferable, living in an age where poodle do's where the hieght of glam.

Or living in this post 9/11 nightmare.

Hmmmmmmm??

it's a hard one actually

Pre 9/11 wasnt much better. Just quieter.
I prefer option 3.. post revolution life when we have liberated our government and country from criminals.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
The was another thread here, 2 in fact

1 of a man running into a church screaming that NYC was going to be nuked.

The other just yesterday, stating the same, but in False Flag terms over the holiday period.

And now this.

Things afoot????

Who knows but it sure is weird!!!!

And yet another thread from yesterday also:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=641056

There sure is a lot of this type of talk, must be the season.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

AHA! Thank you for doing the leg work. This is the thread I was thinking of!

It just seems to me to be a lot of talk both in the MSM and out of it about a nuclear device being used against the US / West, around this time.

When linked with all the rash of prophecies we have been experiencing of late. It just adds up, to me at least, to be fishier than a fish's wet bits!!

I have read here before about TPTB and their obcession / ritual of letting the sacrifice know what it was that got them.

Could this be true in this case.

Nothing better for doing that then the headline on the NY Times!!

EXTRA EXTRA Read all about it. We all gonna get nuked next week. but don't worry it all in a good cause!

QE3?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I posted the same thing lol triple posts same topic?

abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-12-2010 by Sly1one because: clarification

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Is the the government priming people for a nuke attack on the United States? This has got to be the most ludicrous articles I have ever seen. Almost as comical as the old "Duck and Cover," video from the Cold War. If anyone happens to be in a city where one of these monsters is detonated, they are screwed. Perhaps, to save ourselves we can put duct-tape on windows (haha!) or run to the nearest church and pray? This is something to be aware of, but there is not much that can be done. Either you are lucky or not.

The only contingency plan for this is to ensure that it never happens. If one goes off, it will change the world as we know it. Many think it is bad now, the current situation is a cake walk in comparison. Why is the government kicking around this old dog? We all know how devastating a nuclear bomb is when it was detonated over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and in tons of videos from the Cold War era. What else is there to prepare for? It is like beating a dead horse. Just some more paranoia and fear mongering. Put it in the trash can with the rest of it. It is really getting tiresome, and we have more than enough on our plates to keep us busy with fear. It is simple, if one goes off; be somewhere else.
edit on 16-12-2010 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You will all be safe if you are near capitol hill or the CIA buildings.

Animals dont crap in their own nest,

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think if you keep people in fear and stir the pot, keep them worrying every minute of their off time, then have an Event show the sheeple that they are taken care of is a good ploy.
The only problem , this is getting to be old hat,and a lot of them are wise to the game.
One day soon, they will wake up and will not put up with it anymore. Peace!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.nationalterroralert.com... Homeland Security tells you the blast radius and survivability of a nuclear weapon explosion. A 1 megaton bomb is 80 times more destructive than the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima,

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is the same government that was touting "duck and cover" back in the fifties. They'll have to pardon me if I'm a bit skeptical at this juncture.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No fearmongering here - but first the NY times has a story about a nuke attack in NYC, and now this US TODAY article from this afternoon about a nuke attack in LA?

Is this all a coincidence or a big set up:

www.usatoday.com...

L.A. dry run shows urban nuke attack 'a survivable event'

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join