It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel shoots down 'UFO' over nuclear area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This could have alot of potential implications so I'll be keeping an eye on this, hopefully it WAS a "weather balloon" but we've all heard that one before right?

An Israeli air force fighter jet shot down a suspicious aerial object

ynet article

and here they are saying the "object" was from Jordan

An Israel Air Force fighter jet shot down an unidentified flying object that penetrated Israeli air space

INN article here

hopefully updates coming soon
edit on 16-12-2010 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
nuclear area?

r they at last admitting possesion of nuclear arsenal...gr8 news!!!

guess the UFO was driven by the son of god the lords return) , israeli got the habbit of killing him

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
existing ats thread

I think this is the same story that we have looked at this morning already.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

oops, thanks... I thought I got the scoop on this one looks like you guys beat me 2 it

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

n Israel Air Force fighter jet shot down an unidentified flying object that penetrated Israeli air space early Thursday afternoon. The object is thought to have been a balloon. Investigaation of the incident is ongoing. The object entered Israeli airspace from Jordan, over the southern Dead Sea. There was concern that it would go near the nuclear plant in Dimona, which is located near the spot where the object was shot down. No one was hurt. IAF sources said the balloon was unmanned and that this was verified before it was shot down.

I am confused, why call it an unidentified flying object in one sentence then call it a balloon that was verified unmanned?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Surprised that thing even entered restricted air space someone is slacking over there. Stay alert stay alive people.

They never denied it did they? Just wondering. I wish they would come out and say it. Like Iran coming out and saying they got nukes from the russians. They have them and we know it. Medvedev is not that dumb I'm sure if they tried anything stupid russia would slap the # out of them.

If I was packing and about to get jumped. Do you think I would announce that I was packing. Would you?

I agree that it's a country just like iran.

But listen to the mouth piece over there. They speak of hate death and bringing on the mesia.

Me I think the false prophet is obama.

Everyone is like he is the best he is going to save the world and end these wars and save the economy.

Hows your boy looking now matt damon I'm ashamed to say you came from this area. Just because your afraid to go against soros and anyone else as it would certianly be a career ending move. An to those who lay silent as they are afraid to speak out. Grow some testicular fortitude guys.Oh to be free, it is beautiful. I just came in from 4 wheeling with me best bud . It is such an honor to live in this country. I wish people from around the world had this kind of freedom. Come and go as you please speak your mind.

I hope all the liberals, nothing against you people but if you dont

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Sorry didnt finish.

Isreal shot down the ballon but where did it originate from?

I'm sick of you guys/girls trying to change my way of life. Go over to mecca and tell the muslims to take down the rock as it is offensive to you and lets see what happens to you.

If you dont like it don't look. I dont like when people smoke around me. I get out of the way. It is a free country(if you keep your paws off) and If someone wants to smoke that is there choice not mine. My choice is to leave.

If you see a christmas tree and find it offensive look the other way.

When you people put on a suicide vest and kill innocent women and children by drugging some child and making him a bomber that is vile and offensive.

Sorry I had a anti christmas experience this am at the market someone was complaining about the christmas decorations.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

theres a huge difference between a nuclear arsenal and a civilian nuclear program. you dumb? or just ignorant?

yea they probably have a secret nuclear weapons program, but your an idiot douche bag

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

theres a huge difference between a nuclear arsenal and a civilian nuclear program. you dumb? or just ignorant?

yea they probably have a secret nuclear weapons program, but your an idiot douche bag

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They fired at a object over top there nuclear facility..UFO was in illegal airspace..could have been a weather balloon.But if not a UFO was in thier air space illegaly.

new topics

top topics

join