It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-mas plans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi gang

Just wondering what everybuddy is doing for X-mas.

Besides celebrating Jesus's birthday me and Rod are going over to his parents house for supper (they hate me but the jokes on them-- I dont' like them either ). They think he's so great always bragging on him. Rod forces me to dress up all nice to impress them or something.

So what are you doing this year for the holidays? ?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'll be at home with my family.
Eating.
Eating.
Watching Doctor Who!
Eating.
Eating.
ATS Radio Show.
Eating.
Eating.
Oh...and EATING!
Yep.
Productive

edit on 15-12-2010 by BlackPoison94 because: she can't wait for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Im only 45 minutes north of kentucky! S. Illinois here..

We are staying in having christmas morning with our little girls. We usually make the rounds and visit family a few days prior to the 25th. Just going to stay in and do nothing!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks for you fellas nice replies
and have a merry X-mas.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I will be celebrating christmas pagan style. No tree for me this year, no presents either. I may have a glass of wine by the fire, I may sing until I tyre. I cannot weight to ring in the Nu Year

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We'll probably have a nice meal on that day, but that's about it for Christmas day. During the two weeks surrounding it, we're going to be doing home improvement stuff. Woo-Hoo! A new back door!
I'm easily amused.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am going winter camping.I have no plans and was thinking it would be an experience and a half to spend xmas in the bush.Hopefully the weather won't be THAT cold.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just gonna chill at home. Watch my turtles swim in my back yard pool and have a few drinks. No presents or tree for me either.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm flying out to Denver to spend Christmas with one of my best friends. He's girl is visiting her parents but he has to work, leaving him there alone for Christmas.

I'm pretty effing excited. Skiing, drinking, drinking, drinking, music making, drunk caroling, etc.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm planning on buying toys, clothes, candy....and venture out into a big city...and give them all to a needy child/children............It's not about the materials, though. It's about hopefully seeing a face light up

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
At home with the family, watching TV and kicking back

new topics

top topics

join