It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Witness Statement of Michael Moore.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Wikileaks: Witness Statement of Michael Moore.

www.michaelmoore.com

This statement (consisting of 2 pages each signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

I, MICHAEL MOORE, care of Finers Stephens Innocent, 179 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5LS make this statement and say as follows:

1. I am a filmmaker, author and political commentator and I produce ......
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

This statement (consisting of 2 pages each signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have willfully stated anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

I, MICHAEL MOORE, care of Finers Stephens Innocent, 179 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5LS make this statement and say as follows:

1. I am a filmmaker, author and political commentator and I produce as my exhibit [MM/1] evidence of my identity in the form of a photocopy of my passport/driving license. I am an American citizen.

www.michaelmoore.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Crakeur because: truncated quoted material, added proper quote tags etc

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Is there a page 2 or is this it? Anyway, he(moore) is probably the best person for this job of pointing out what a patriot a whistleblower can be and that we need to wake up and expect more from our media and journalists!

Still on the fence with this whole wiki thing, but I can appreciate Moore's point and his bravery in getting involved.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have to thank Michael for making me investigate 911 further even though he's a commie bastard. lol.

I'm also on the fence about wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here is man who is not afraid to put the money where his mouth is.

But more critically, he made a stand to support freedom of speech, MANKIND'S freedom of speech, courageously, without fear or favour, just as Julian had done., despite the condemnations and intimidations by TPTB, where even our supposed 'free' press granted CONSTITUTIONALLY had hidden themselves or played ball.

Many of our own elites, whom had grown rich off the common masses back, had only paid lip service.

May more awakened know whom are the real friends and hypocrites of mankind are....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I agree that Moore is an obvious choice for a proponent of Wikileaks, as he has made a career out of pointing out the folly and corruption of governments, especially the US.

However, the pessimist in me can't help but wonder whether he will try to profit from this and make a documentary about all of this in the future, hence not being entirely altruistic in his support.

I'd like to be wrong though. It sure is a sad state of affairs when one automatically sees the negative in a positive gesture. Just goes to show how dark the world has become.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is just Michael Moore trying to gain some fame off to the side of wikileaks. MM is a rich bastard and should have given a lot more money if he really cared. MM has also been proven to be a shill, so this adds to the pile of uncertainty about wikileaks itself.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Leaks come out MANY years after the fact...
So, NO Michael Moore... Wikileaks wouldn't have prevented the Vietnam war.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I don't know, I think MM is fairyl altruistic at heart. Sure he has gotten rich from what he cares about, but wouldn't we all love to get rich doing what we love and believe in?

He is not a fancy man, he does not seem like the type that says " Fantastic, I bet I can make a boatload off this story!" Just my opinion, since I do appreciate his efforts to point out the hypocracy of our current national issues.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I know something that is killing me to spill dammmittttt....its a wiki leak....it is regarding not in america...and it has to do with a security something or another...that all I can I can say ....it will leak out soon

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
im new not reached enough post so i had to use a forum to post

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

I really really want to say all but at the risk of family work i cant sorry

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

he supports " freedom of speech " , but not " freedom of action " [ 2nd ammendment ] quite the hypocrite

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think this political cartoon sums up how most of the world feels about Michael Moore.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So Michael Moore, who people have always said is an NWO sympathizer and "agent" himself, is supporting Assange and Wikileaks? No Kidding.
They're on the same team!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I think this political cartoon sums up how most of the world feels about Michael Moore.

In all honestly why should anyone care what you think. Your a dis-info agent and today you have shown me this site is controlled by TPTB and is not for the people.

You should get an Extreme T&S violation for blocking the information revolution.

THIS SITE IS FILTERED BY THE US GOV AND DESERVES NO RESPECT.

Crakeur IS A PUPPET OF TPTB!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1silencedMAN

In all honestly why should anyone care what you think. Your a dis-info agent and today you have shown me this site is controlled by TPTB and is not for the people.

You should get an Extreme T&S violation for blocking the information revolution.

THIS SITE IS FILTERED BY THE US GOV AND DESERVES NO RESPECT.

Crakeur IS A PUPPET OF TPTB!!!

I can't tell if that was a joke or not.
Wikileaks is not what it claims to be. I guess that makes me a puppet of TPTB aswell.
This 1 post wonder obviously visits ATS and decided to make this account to say something so silly.
I'm guessing he'll visit again so don't ban this troll please.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Despite the obvious and mentally low insult to Micheal Moore's weigh with your published pic, I would prefer to look at it another way.

Sulla, a great general and politician that brought order to Rome's Monarchiac disorder, had been enshrined with the following following words:-

No greater friend, no worst enemy.

The insignificant and nobody me would unhesitatingly call Micheal Moore a friend if granted the priviledge to do so, for he is and had been a seeker of truth, even with differences that I have but such is one's free will.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 1silencedMAN

I didn't draw it. the dude who does the cartoons at the NY Daily News does. take it up with him, robbinsj.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
MM has also been proven to be a shill, so this adds to the pile of uncertainty about wikileaks itself.

A shill for what? The truth? Justice?

I applaud his efforts...and thoroughly enjoyed all of his documentaries.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join