It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denounce your friends with Apples Patriot App

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So why are they paying people to cull all this info? Isn't this what 911 is for? It seems worse to me simply because of the money wasted running this crap when 911 services are usually underfunded/out of date. Who ever "ok'ed" this should be fired...I bet it was some pork on any one of the unreviewed bills that the government steamrolls through.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well on the heels of the Apple App, we now have YouTube.

Original Source

YouTube Gives Users Ability To Flag Content That Promotes Terrorism
Published on 12-15-2010

Source: Huffington Post - Craig Kanalley

In response to concerns it’s become a means of radical promotion, YouTube has now added an option for flagging content that is terrorist in nature.

When you flag a video as inappropriate, “promotes terrorism” now appears as an option under the “violent or repulsive content” category on the Google-owned website.

Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) called the new terrorism flag a “good first step toward scrubbing mainstream Internet sites of terrorist propaganda.”

Lieberman first voiced concerns about radical Islamic videos on YouTube in May 2008, according to a YouTube blog post.

The site opted to make no changes at the time but encouraged users to use the flagging feature. Now “promotes terrorism” is a flag option.

The world has gone insane.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join