It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO opening a portal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This is odd. There's a bunch of the UFOs in the video. Apparently this was a six hour UFO fest. Start by skipping to 17:00 to see the portal, then goto the beginning if you're still interested.

The description says :

What is happening? Leslie and I do not take ourselves literally when we are on our sixth hour of solemn intensity. Take that into account when privy to our conversation. It's absurd. Do you see what I see now? Hopefully it is coming across. Did you see all of the cars that passed under this activity when the ghost town of Atlanta approaches a.m. rush hour? You wouldn't know it. You will never hear a word. But soon this will change and it so very important that there is this awakening before panic sets in. It is so meaningful this experience and so delicate a subject. I hope for us all that this is to the benefit of our home.

I don't think it's fake, unless it's a promotion for a movie or something. If it's not a promotion for a movie it's not done well at all. The conversation is really random, and they talk about stuff that doesn't make any sense to anyone but them.

This guy's got 77 videos in the last 3 months (all of UFOs). Him and his wife must do this every night.
edit on 15-12-2010 by arthurium because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by arthurium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I watched a lil at the beginning

are they saying what they were filming earlier in the LONG vid is the same object as at 17:00???
looks pretty cool after 17' but im not sure about the previous 17mins before...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arthurium

Nothing to see here. An airplane flying low. Can't people recognize a plane anymore? The lights blinking on the wing tips should be a dead giveaway.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by coloredrug

Nothing to see here. An airplane flying low. Can't people recognize a plane anymore? The lights blinking on the wing tips should be a dead giveaway.

well yeah duh!
good job you cracked the case....

but you didnt go to 17:00 as their is no blinking lights on the "UFO"

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by coloredrug

Ok, I didn't go the 17 mins before I made that last post. Not sure what lies at the 17 minute + mark, but the rest are certainly ariplanes which makes me want to discount the last two minutes as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I guess they filmed everything they saw that night.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by coloredrug

Ok, I didn't go the 17 mins before I made that last post. Not sure what lies at the 17 minute + mark, but the rest are certainly ariplanes which makes me want to discount the last two minutes as well.

Agreed

I think we are led to believe that they just went around town filming everything...
and just stumbled upon the 17' object
but it still looks pretty cool....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

You're kidding, right? What's with the rash of "UFO" threads concerning airplanes and ordinary identifiable craft?

With the landing lights on and aiming directly down, any airplane in a crosswind or adjusting itself for a close-by runway could completely nightblind you. In the majority of these shots, you can see the directional lights on the wingtips. In the distance shots, the landing lights are blinding the camara, but you can still see the body of the craft in the shot.

Googlemap of Atlanta Airport

Three major freeways surround that airport. These shots could be taken from any one of those freeways or off any of those roads during and AM landing.

The bright landing lights at the belly of the craft will light the entire forward fuselage, making a teardrop shape of light due to the curvature of the belly and the angle and positioning of those lights. Whoever keeps posting these things is just crying out for attention or attempting to hoax you. You can't be right off the edge of an airport, filming incoming craft and not know it's an airplane...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

At 17:25 on the video you can see what looks like a rear tail rotor on a helicopter. But I may be wrong. It would be nice to know how far away the object is from their location.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If you look close enough that plane was not alone; stop at 15:00 then go very slowly and see what looks like an orb.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
at 16:37 the what appears to look like an orb.......

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The last object looks like he switched to Venus... On Youtube when asked what it looked like in person he says

It looked like a bright shiny star. I believe it is that "new" star they are calling Spica? Not to say Spica isn't real but the technologies available (I believe) allows "them" to blot out a portion of the sky and seat their ship in its place. But hey, that aside, why have I never seen this star!? ses76 1 hour ago

So he was filming an airplane... that flew past Venus, then zoomed in on Venus with lens glare

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
People just have to be kidding?

What sort of people go around all night filming planes, not maybe planes but clear and obvious planes complete with (shock and awe) planes noises..Hell those UFO's are getting good.

I'm now seriously worried that there's either a deliberate set of people looking to ridicule the subject as best they can or more worrying that there's people out there that, and I say this with the best respect I can, they are STUPID.

UFO opening a portal, try the tail of a plane or possibly helicopter...

Are people so desperate for stars that they do this, answer make stars a thing of the past. People should come here to pass on information and chat with like minded people. There should be no scoring system for that, give some nutjob something to collect and its a recipe for disaster....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Is it a bird, is it an airplane? No its SUPERMAN. Oh wait, its an airplane.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I'm now seriously worried that there's either a deliberate set of people looking to ridicule the subject as best they can or more worrying that there's people out there that, and I say this with the best respect I can, they are STUPID.

That would be it, yes... and tracking their youtube scores to see how many people they duped this time. And if you call them on it they get downright NASTY

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It looks like afterburners to me, bro.

Military jets use them. Skip to 3:28 or so prior to take-off.

edit on 15/12/10 by Adept_Zero because: Added example video.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Adept_Zero

all i can say it what a brilliant good video that looked soooo good.

top topics

join