It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does a 33 degree freemason know?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

I didnt have to tell ya they use symbols and do stupid rituals. Thats besides the point.

It's not besides the point. It is not as simple as you'd like it to be.

Theres a masonic hall by my house. I know a few masons and I know what it is they're interested. They take the practice as a mystical brotherhood of sorts, patterned after the same 'mysteries' of ancient times (such as the dionysiac, or eleusinian mysteries)... And so with every grade they pass through, the grade itself is meant to parallel their own inner 'spiritual advancement'.

It may be stupid to you - not knowing anything I'd bet about philosophy or theology - but it is a respectable enough practice. The problem I admit with such associations is the probability that it is also being used for other things which undermine the public democratic discourse. This is problematic indeed, and an issue that deserves to be addressed. But just saying in a feeling of anger "they're pirates" - that'll just be ignored or interpreted as idiotic ranting. If you want to criticize like an adult - and have your criticism respected and acknowledged - you have to say more than a one word verbal attack.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Why not suppose how 33 is simply the Sqare root of 1089 ? Then read the following;
en.wikipedia.org...

This leads to further lines concerning the Cosmos, Radiation, the Big Bang theory , the Microwave frequency etc.

Search more by typing History, 1089 and note how the Crusaders are mentioned. How the first city they stormed was in Germany. A city where in 1084 Jewish people were invited, by a German, to setup home.
I am saying no more for now, its better that someone does more research and perhaps we will have similar ideas about 33 etc.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

Thank you for contributing your usual baseless attack.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeknoevil

Originally posted by seeknoevil
In Biblical text, Lucifer the morning star, rebelled against God l and became the father of lies when he proclaimed that he could bring all souls back to the Father.

I was wrong I think, so my apologies. I read that in another text of scripture.

My questions still stands. Where?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There's allot of lodges in my area, you can buy there symbols at local thrift stores, even gas stations have there signs up.Members are at the lodges night/daytime also cars have symbols on widows or RIP sign for there fellow mason..I use to think there was some secret/hidden about them to but as i noticed there's not much hidden..i'm sure if you asked a 33rd mason he would probably tell you the secret..Check the forums or google..I'm sure its out there somewhere

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join