It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Owl Makes Starbucks Appearance?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
- bill clinton... he coudn't resist a good siren either
*cough * *cough*
heheh
Coffin
made the hearse horse hoarse
edit on 15-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Lets take a look at a couple of words in your quoted sentence while staying on topic eh?
"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."

'is' is." in Algebra you can not add to or take away from without adding to or taking
away from right? Well, let's take away one set of "parenthesis" and see what we get
ok? is'is. I already added something by describing what I am doing, can you add it up?
ok, now we take away a apostrophe and add a name which is equal to Isis.

en.wikipedia.org...
Isis or in original more likely Aset (Ancient Greek: Ἶσις) was a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. She was worshiped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the matron of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, the downtrodden, as well as listening to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers.[1] Isis is the goddess of motherhood, magic and fertility.

The goddess Isis (the mother of Horus) was the first daughter of Geb, god of the Earth, and Nut, the goddess of the Overarching Sky, and was born on the fourth intercalary day. At some time Isis and Hathor had the same headdress. In later myths about Isis, she had a brother, Osiris, who became her husband, and she then was said to have conceived Horus. Isis was instrumental in the resurrection of Osiris when he was murdered by Set. Her magical skills restored his body to life after she gathered the body parts that had been strewn about the earth by Seth.[2] This myth became very important in later Egyptian religious beliefs.

Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children from whom all beginnings arose. In later times, the Ancient Egyptians believed that the Nile River flooded every year because of her tears of sorrow for her dead husband, Osiris. This occurrence of his death and rebirth was relived each year through rituals. The worship of Isis eventually spread throughout the Greco-Roman world, continuing until the suppression of paganism in the Christian era.[3]

We also have a space station called ISS which can also be an anagram for ISIS.

There is Sooooo much more to all of this that meets the "Eye'. It is when you can correlate
math and words when the S really HTF.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Mr. D because: Syntax and spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I talked to a friend that is in art school which said the following:

"If you hire a designer to make you a model to put somewhere its cheaper to ask them to make a logo or an image that is symetric but yet oposed for example left/right wings being oposite, plus its easier to make 1 snowflake design and rotate it to get another one which is different from the previous one" So either its illuminati crap or they were just cheap.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
It's a poison chalice!

that Starbucks Stuff will kill ya.

a warning to those who know to take their business elsewhere...

I'm pretty sure the pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle, and the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.

Lol, couldn't resist. Interesting looking owl though. Maybe the designer just thought of animals that show up often in pictures of this snowy time of year?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerberus00
Lol, couldn't resist. Interesting looking owl though. Maybe the designer just thought of animals that show up often in pictures of this snowy time of year?

Imagine if the cup had a snowman drinking coffee and melting on it
although owls and coffee or chocolate or even tea have nothing in comon with coffee .... so... designer fail...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan

Sure, this could be "accidental" with no intended purpose... but then again, the symbolism is perfect if you're "looking for" the kind of symbols that most of us here are aware of.

What do you make of this?

It is no accident my friend, it is what it is. Starbucks or Bucks for the stars (money for Israel) is a corrupt and disgusting company. Do a little research and you'll see what i mean.

This is what i found on a table in Starbucks in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.

As above so below and the single eye, coincidence? NO..........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2133ff0ae08c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

starbucks is where the star people meet!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
It's a poison chalice!

that Starbucks Stuff will kill ya.

a warning to those who know to take their business elsewhere

no, seriously,
don't drink their crud.
go to a real coffee shop and support small business.

Yep. Starbucks coffee is nasty, right down to their throwaway culture of waste and the complete lack of water conservation, as well as being just plain horrid to drink...flavoured coffee?
Cripes, you guys!

It does look like an interesting image and has parallels to Baphomet.
Go Diana!

I think you have some things mixed up like alot of things on this thread. One of the
reasons why Starbucks coffee is so expensive is because they pay a honorable
price for the coffee that they purchase. In other words they support the farmers
of coffee beans with a fair price for their resources. (unlike many other's who do not).
and as Diana goes, methinks she has had more than one name in this world eh?

Artemis was one of the most widely venerated of the Ancient Greek deities. Some scholars[who?] believe that the name, and indeed the goddess herself, was originally pre-Greek.[1] Homer refers to her as Artemis Agrotera, Potnia Theron "Artemis of the wildland, Mistress of Animals".[2] In the classical period of Greek mythology, Artemis (Greek: (nominative) Ἄρτεμις, (genitive) Ἀρτέμιδος) was often described as the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo. She was the Hellenic goddess of the hunt, wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, virginity and young girls, bringing and relieving disease in women; she often was depicted as a huntress carrying a bow and arrows.[3] The deer and the cypress were sacred to her. In later Hellenistic times, she even assumed the ancient role of Eileithyia in aiding childbirth.

Artemis later became identified with Selene,[4] a Titaness who was a Greek moon goddess, sometimes depicted with a crescent moon above her head. She was also identified with the Roman goddess Diana,[5] with the Etruscan goddess Artume, and with the Greek or Carian goddess Hecate.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

Not mixed up at all: www.guardian.co.uk...

Plus I prefer my organic free trade coffee to be made by proper baristas rather than skanky girls with whale's tails and lower back tattoos.

Thanks for the classical education copypasta. I used the Roman name due to the prevalence of Rome's influence lingering strong still.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Interesting, although this stuff can simply be coincidence I honestly wonder why the hell they are putting owl's on Starbucks coffee cups in the first place?

I don't get the correlation between coffee/Starbucks and owls...makes no sense, because it "makes no sense" as coincidence the only way to make sense of it is through "intention" and what could the intention be of a 1 eyed owl on a Starbucks cup, stating "we are not strangers"??

Who ever implied Starbucks was or were "strangers" to a point they felt the need to tell us otherwise on their cups?

As I have said before and will say again, Advertising is a very very calculated business....I believe this was intended, I just cannot completely figure out why.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I guess sometimes a company wants to see their insignia advertised with their product.

Maybe the grande is the most popular, you know us Americans...Would you like to Biggie-size that order?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by Advantage

I'm sorry but Starbucks is hells coffee and its damn good. Tastes like freshly brewed eternally damned souls.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just to be thorough, has anyone else seen this? Would anyone else care to buy a grande drink at Starbucks and confirm with pictures that I didn't make this up? I mean, I've seen this on two cups myself, but it would be nice to confirm this from other people in other regions.

While you're looking for the owl, look at everything else and see if there's another symbol hiding somewhere. If you prefer not to give Starbucks your hard-earned money, inspect a friend's or coworker's cup.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

i dont know...
but where im from
we dont have one eyed owls..
do you?
since when do owls sit like that anyway..

sooooo satanic it hurts

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
Just to be thorough, has anyone else seen this? Would anyone else care to buy a grande drink at Starbucks and confirm with pictures that I didn't make this up? I mean, I've seen this on two cups myself, but it would be nice to confirm this from other people in other regions.

While you're looking for the owl, look at everything else and see if there's another symbol hiding somewhere. If you prefer not to give Starbucks your hard-earned money, inspect a friend's or coworker's cup.

A client of mine left her cup with me yesterday, and yes it was the same as your picture. I don't know much about symbolism, so can't say much more about this, but did notice all the snowflakes are different. NOt much to add to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join