It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks To Release UFO Bombshell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If true an unprecedented release of UFO related information is about to happen. Thanks to the eternal vigilance of Wikileaks a large announcement in regards to alien visitations to earth, a intergalactic war that we have been waging since 2004, and much more. According to the online publication “European Union Times”,

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been “engaged” since 2004 in a “war” against UFO’s based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean. This report goes on to state that after WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange warned last week that he would begin releasing secret US cables relating to these Southern Ocean UFO’s, and the Americans “war” against them, he was immediately arrested by British Police on trumped up charges issued by the Swedish government which in our December 8th report, Global Rebellion Erupts After “Unprotected Sex Meets Disrobed Governments”, we noted were engineered against him as a “classic” CIA “Honey Trap”.

FULL STORY

I hope I didnt quote to much here, and Im sorry if it was all ready posted. I just got really excited when I read it. Could our anticipation finally be coming to fruition?

Can we really have been having a secret war? Seems if it were true, we should surely be losing yes? I mean their capabilities compared to ours?

I guess if this is true we shall know soon enough... Just what can this particular leak contain? Finally some hint of excitement... for me anyway

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Its a Sorcha Faal hoax. Theres another thread already.

dont shoot the messenger.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As much as I would love there to be information about aliens visiting earth, I very much doubt that type of information will be coming forward. Remember this information was available to 3 million Americans, as embarrassing as the leaks are they are not really Top Secret. I hope my skepticism is wrong, but I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Already posted. Fake. Sorry Charlie.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Sometimes there are clues in disinformation.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Sometimes people just treat disinformation as fact.

Seriously, this is really sad to see people believing something that came from the examiner of all things. ATS used to be better than this.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I doubt it will be the bomb. Most likely just the shell.

Won't even be ground-breaking. Let alone cause a spark.

edit on 12/14/2010 by agent violet because: punctuation fix in the 7-6-7-6 stanza.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, it's BS. But why is all this BS coming out constantly, because of a popular demand? Where did this popular demand come from?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Your average dumb as hell American.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

Your average dumb as hell American.

As an American I must painfully agree with you. The US has a television show called "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" because 80 percent of the population is not. Just have a look at some of the interviews with Sarah Palin supporters. It's like the US has millions of 8 year olds somehow inserted into adult bodies. Instead of doing good things with their new adult body, they enjoy watching TMZ and Jersey Shore while they continually tell the rest of the world how great they are.

new topics

top topics

join