It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchy, men without law.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
Re Squirelnutz

I would love to live in an anarchy, but unfortunately I've seen too many practical examples to believe it realistic. At least for now. Maybe mankind becomes adult one day.

In any case, as it is now, anarchy would be like giving extremist christianity or some similar form of fascism the keys to the city. The early sovjet is a good lesson.

Have a good look on christianity. There is need of togetherness. Christianity through law and justice; all in our hearts. This makes a good strong heart. People life forever in peace. Isjn't that the greatest? They promoted anarchy as good and fine but it is a structureless thing. In the end they run around not knowing why they started it for. It starts with stealing and ends in murder, not? Isn't that the way anarchy works.

They aren't brotherhoods for brotherhood is one hood. Global brotherness.
great.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

edit on 2010/12/14 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by squirelnutz

Love and law on the streets.. Oh, I saw once a show on television where they build a new house for people who have bad housecomfort. A totally new house to live in, they were astonished! Really great deeds. Mabye the governments needs to losen up a bit.

If it really worked that way we wouldn't want anarchy, but compared to the only things i've seen so far, it sounds the best...

So far the government is far from gumdrops and rainbows and I think i could do a better job looking out for myself than they are currently doing
edit on 14-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Deny ignorance.

Where are the wrongs. There needs to be a social unity within the government. Government may not be all about punishment. There must be the works of goodness in it. hnm

A good social behavior.

Politics aren't about that. Drugpolicies. We wan't to be left alone. Friends. Let us learn our lessons by living. That's what I found among the people. There is a too abrupt intake on people or there need to be instanties where people can be pulled up in. I sense a change for the good futureminded.

I'm sure this was good for your eyes.

edit on 2010/12/14 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Government must unseen be a standing structure, law must be in the streets and we'll get rid of al evildoers. They must change by heart. It is possible in an easy way. Some love and everything changes. Some descent conversation and there will be no problem anymore. They need some friends for life. They need voice! Can I help?

You do realize that you have a nihilistic perspective of humanity, right? Because you seem to be saying that humans are inherently evil and require law to keep them in line as to where some people here and myself included are saying that evil is not natural and occur when restrictions are imposed onto them. The more laws government has, the less freedom people end up with and the more you shove society in a corner and tell them what they can or cannot do, the more violently they'll strike back at the hand that 'seemingly' feeds.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Spiritual laws don't equal political restrictions. political restrictions aren't exactly funny, they are on your freedom in the world. Spiritual restrictions are for the better. We should have a sprititual government. We have one, that is the feeling you have. Think at it as if God is holding a finger on you pointing you in the right direction. Political laws aren't there to keep people in line.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Re Etherical waterwave

You wrote:

"It starts with stealing and ends in murder, not? Isn't that the way anarchy works."

No, not exactly. You'be been reading too much Reader's Digest or the equalent.

Quote:

" A good social behavior."

Is decided by co-sensus.

Quote:

" Spiritual restrictions are for the better. We should have a sprititual government."

It's called theocracy, and such have usually been amongst the most brutal tyrannies mankind has seen.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
What is exactly the thing that set us apart of eachother? We all have a voice we need to unite. I sense there is no unity. They made us all having some kind of different approach on same subjects. We live side by side in the same bulb.

:S

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Re Etherical waterwave

You wrote:

"What is exactly the thing that set us apart of eachother? We all have a voice we need to unite."

Some people want to 'unite their voices' by egalitarian, liberal democracy. Others 'unite' by violence, brainwashing or force, the fascist elitist model which you (maybe unwittingly) have been suggesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join