It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite not mentally fit to rule?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have been (like most of you I'm sure) pondering this debacle we call society for awhile now..and it dawned on me perhaps the elite are not mentally fit to rule over anyone.

My reasoning of this is simple..I recently was watching the news and they had a story on about the verdict in the Elizabeth Smart case..the news anchors were waiting for the verdict and discussing the chance he might get off on being a complete loon..as I watched this something occured to me...reason of insanity...yes..thats it!

The elite and powerful should not rule over anyone..they live in a reality that is not the norm..everything they do is nothing like the lives of the billions of people they rule over.they do not go through the same things we do..they are not tired because they had to work 3 jobs to keep their household above water..they haven't worried about anything in so long they are dettached from the rest of us..how could we even think for a minute they'd have any clue whats best for us? They do not.

They spen their days and nights plotting on how to make themselves stronger..they have people who literally slave all day to make them happy.There is no want for anything.These people have seen and done it all..they don't care for the same things we do..because they do not need and or want the things we have..they create what we play with..these elites should be by any means necessary removed from power stripped of their wealth and executed for treason to the people of earth.Every race..every man and women is effected by their rules.

They created the world YOU live in..everything..everything is made to keep you occupied..the shiny cell phones,the movies we watch,the food we eat..they know what they are doing and they fear you and me..they fear we will eventually turn our eyes to them and the things they are doing..and it scares them..let's face it..they're all a bunch of cowards and they have the keys to everyhting..They want to walk the streets again without fear someone will attack them for the heinous things they do..things to them which are necessary..but to us are appaling..they want to rule every aspect of our lives so they can keep us in check..they want to remove alot of us so they can live more freely..now they have to hide behind security and bullet proof cars..they know we are waking up to it all..and we are pissed.

So I say..if there are any lawyers or legal people using this site..I think there is a very good chance that we the people could remove the wealthy from power on just the fact they are not mentally fit to rule anyone.Their decisions are not based form experience..its from what they think is best for you and me..time to stand up people.This is no joke the world we live in..No longer can the ignorant hide behind the majority..the majority has shifted its opinion.We all know what the deal is...wake everyone you can up..make them listen..put together a dvd of the best docs you can find..news clips everything and sit your family and friends down..speak intelligently and with confidence..show them their perception of the world is wrong..it is no longer the time to be afraid of speaking the truth..show them the reality we live in..The elite know we are waking up and they are showing that by the massive amount of security going on it the airports.soon to be at bus and train stops as well as cruises..they are putting in tv screens in the walmarts to get the dreggs of society who wouldn't know their ass from an elbow without a chart showing them the difference..lets face it..we all hit wally mart for somehting but the people who spend the majority of their money there are not the brightest the world has to offer.They are using this walmarts for that reason.WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN!

thoughts? trolls? all are welcome..just start speaking up...start waking your friends and family up..if you get serious about this they'll know you mena what your saying..we have no more time people.....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

Define "elites".

Seriously. I don't disagree with the notion. But what's the line? Billionaires? Millionaires? Movie stars? Newscasters? Professors? Who do we impose these sanctions upon? What criteria shall we use?

How could any criteria, generally agreed upon, actually be fair and applied justly?

That doesn't even bring up the notion that once we get rid of one group of "elites", we will feel a need to move on to the next, and the next, and the next...

~Heff

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
They are mentally fit enough to control us all and then go laughing to the bank.

We're the people who are mentally unfit or we would have stopped the corruption by now.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Let's face it Heff..the majority of the super wealthy are all playing for the same team..elites..such as..Rockefeller,the Royals,Bernake,Bush,Geithner,Pelosi,Soros.that ilk...they are the elites..those and the people they surround themselves with..i'm not saying people who have wroked hard made themselves millionaires..even with their small fortunes they are not a player...i'm talking the people who are so wealthy thyee control it all..check and see who owns the television channels..or movie companies,the oil companies, those people are the elite.those people are the ones who fill the pockets of the politician,the media,they manipulate everything..I think its safe to say with alittle research it will become completely apparent to you what I mean by eiltes.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

what about them?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Sorry I disagree..I think you missed the point..People do what they do because they think its what they're supposed to do..run around paying this and paying that..working their asses off to make it ahead alittle..that is not being mentally unfit..whats being mentally unfit is the powers that be have created the rat race we live in..people are preoccupied with life..the elites create the reality in which you live so they can control you..make you work to pay them..now..let's compare each and you tell me who seems more mentally unfit..the ones creating the hell you live in..or the people who are doing their best because they think its what they have to do?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Actually the Elites consider the masses to not be normal.

We over breed often with no forethought as to how we are going to provide for the offspring to make sure they have a quality childhood, education, nutrition, etc.

We lack emotional discipline and are prone to fits of jealousy, anger; hold petty grudges and will often cut off our noses to spite our own faces.

We tend to live for the here and now and are overly self indulgent, doing little if anything to seek higher wisdoms and truth, understand complex logistical challenges, and fail to build strong foundational elements in our lives that allowed for continual growth.

We love to lie to ourselves often over things that are so obvious as the lying becomes a form of denial, for example; most Americans know that Washington’s political establishment is hopelessly corrupt and does not serve the people, yet most like to pretend that can all change in the next election even though it doesn’t. We fail to be honest about our reality and deal with it responsibly and honestly.

We are overly superstitious; we love the Baby Jesus and Allah and think God gave the Jews Israel to live in.

We easily succumb to peer pressure and fads, and have a difficult time establishing a independent identity and strong sense of self, and will often go along with the herd, even though we know it’s going in the wrong direction just to not make waves.

We prefer to follow and not lead, and prefer others have the lion share of the responsibility and blame when things go wrong, example; Americans should know that buying foreign made products to save a few dollars would destroy American jobs, most when asked will make some kind of excuse of why in their case it’s alright, even though they recognize in general it’s wrong. The masses will typically slit their own throats by doing the worse thing possible for them and then wanting to hold others to account, when they are guilty of doing it themselves. Example; the government should have passed a law making it illegal for me to shop at Wal-Mart it’s not their fault it’s mine.

We don’t stick together and support one another, while the elites do, example, Union Workers make too much money, there is no reason they should be getting 65.00 an hour when I only get 10.00. Rather than take a stand and try to band your fellow workers together to demand 65.00 and bring yourself up to that standard, most Americans would rather focus on dragging the 65.00 employee down to 10.00 an hour too.

The Elites are in fact doing fine, they understand the masses limitations, the desire to often aspire to the lowest common denominator instead of the highest one.
They choose when and wherever possible not to be hostage to that, by planning for it, and making allowances for it.

Unfortunately the masses don’t understand their own limitations quite so well, or see or want to admit how they are in fact the huge and biggest part of the problem.

When 600,000,000,000 people basically abdicate most of their own responsibility to allow 2500 people to basically own and control everything of value and make all the decisions for everyone else, this is what you end up with.

Don’t look at the elites, look in the mirror that’s where the problem starts and ends.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You realize that the political climate in the US is pro-elite, right?

The party that just got major gains is the party that turned corporations into people legally, and their main fight is to give massive tax breaks to rich while destroying any benefits for the "lesser people".

This is what the country currently is trending towards, and in a democratic republic, majority rule.
You want to stop the insanity..well, you don't need to look at the top, you need to look at the slaves holding up who the top is. That is where you will find the actual insanity.

Wealth is a simply effect of popularity. understand why something is popular (in this case, corporatism and a wealth class system) and then you can enact change...maybe.

alternatively, we can just give bigger tax cuts for the rich and not thing about it.

Incidently, why is Bush and Pelosi in your list? Those are just politicians..they are figureheads for a mindset that voted for them...the only power they have is their ideals that people simply agree with from their districts.

The rest...well, they are rich, but that doesn't mean they are automatically evil. I read up on Soros..I like the guy..he should be considered a hero if you oppose communism...and a definate hero if you like hearing about some common guy become a multi billionare. You may not like that he has a progressive agenda overall, which is simply a difference of opinion, but the guy has done more for removal of communist influence in the world than many nations spending hundreds of billions opposing.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I just think they are cold blooded evil gready you know what. Your right OP they could care less about the people,thats right,they dont care about you,not one little tiny bit. I think George sums it up best.

This is it,this is all you need to know,summed up in three minutes,r.i.p. George,miss ya buddy.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I agree. And fyi - there ARE legitimate psycho-studies showing that "corporate personalities" are sociopathic, if not psychopathic.

One thing that concerns me greatly - not only are we allowing our world to be run according to immoral, unethical terms, but we are implicitly condoning the terms, and thereby, establishing "acceptable" behavior for the world's children.

God help us all.

S&F btw

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Can you define "troll"? You do realize this is ALL speculation? There theory of a elite group of people making ALL decsions is ridiculous. What makes you think there is that many people who can all agree on going one way or another?

The masses still have the power, and always will. Unfortunately there are many in the masses that are as dumb as a box of rocks. There is no realization of what they could do.

What would you like to see happen with these elite? What would you like to this country, this world to be like? I hear too many on this site state their gripes about a lot of different things, but have no answer to what they WOULD like to see.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I suppose it depends whether your service to self or service to others. It's not that they're mentally unfit, it's that they don't care for whatever reason.

Like i said, we need to stand up or they will continue to mock us and take advantage.

They are the leaders, the rich, the powerful and con and use us. I think it's clear who's mentally unfit currently.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The elite and powerful should not rule over anyone..they live in a reality that is not the norm..everything they do is nothing like the lives of the billions of people they rule over.they do not go through the same things we do..they are not tired because they had to work 3 jobs to keep their household above water..they haven't worried about anything in so long they are dettached from the rest of us..how could we even think for a minute they'd have any clue whats best for us? They do not.

I have to agree with you, Nebulous, they must be insane. Having known personally a few of the Rich Elite, you are correct that they live in an insulated world and no not a thing about the real world, and do not care to know about it either. All they care for is their own life, and how much money they can make on a given deal. I lived a town that was destroyed by a tornado in 1974 in Indiana. The government gave the town a few million dollars to rebuild. I watched as the town leaders, the mayor, the city attorney, and various real estate dealers got together and formed a little club called the "Redevelopment Committee," and then began to devalue any and all property that was damaged by the storm. Then those properties were bought up really cheap. Soon the "city," read that "corporation" wholly owned more than 3/4 of the real property within the city proper. If a person wishes to open a business, they cannot buy property, they have to lease it. Go against the party line, or speak out against the power that be, your taxes go up so high you are forced to move out and have to close.

I was working for a plumbing contractor and was installing a hot tub for one of the sons of one of the biggest and richest real estate magnates. It took me all day, and the son spent the day drinking Jack Daniels and Coke. After I finished, I sat down to have a drink with him, and he began to give me a 90 proof confession of what his father and friends had done. He told me that one piece of land was a wetland, and that the Army Corp. of Engineers was paid off so it could be filled. Then million dollar homes were built on the land. He told me how they have used insider trading to make the original money expand to a degree that boggled the mind, at least 1 billion dollars made this way. He told my how they, the city leaders, had murdered people who got in their way, and warned me never to tell what i had heard there that day.

This is one little town in northern Indiana. Think about these tactics on a scale of the united States, and the corporate interests operating therein. Are they insane? Perhaps, but they certainly know how to steal, and who to steal from. They have raided the US Treasury and the Social Security Trust Fund, and have taken over our Republic and replaced it with a proxy government. Insane? Let's lock them all up in a mental hospital, and take their money and assets away.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Honestly..I can't disagree..for the most part....People are who they are because of the world they live in..everyone feels entitled..this is true..and I also agree that most people do not seek a higher level of education..this is the saddest of all to me..hmm..perhaps my title should have read.."Are we metally fit to rule ourselves"

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Bush and Pelosi are politicinas on top of being extremely wealthy..most politicians are not just in politics..alot have indeed created great wealth..look at rumsfeld..he is responsible for the company who produces aspartame..thats why its used so much..cheney he has massed quite the wealth through haliburton who produce corexit...the list goes on.But..you are right..we the people are indeed insane for letting these things happen...that doesn't mean we don't deserve a free a open society.or at least the right to fight for one.Not all people are insane block heads looking to do nothing but run around like idiots with a grand delusion of entitlment...I for one do look to higher my knowledge on many subjects and interests..I also don't stuff food down my throat just to do it..like many in this country do..there are many,many people who understand life and its journey of self improvement and education...I don't think we all need to suffer for the weak..people would be much different if they lived in a different world..we are what we let ourselves be..or we make oursleves who we want to be.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

U..speculation?..lol..no..this is pondering..this post is just a thought..things I think of..nothing to do with speculation..2nd..if you're ready to bow down and be a slave for the remainder of your life..by all means..you're a free person..I on the other hand see the need for massive changes in this country..whether you help otr not is irrelevant to the bigger picture..no one want to interrupt your ps3 time.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If you really really want a keen insight into the psyche of the elite read: Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski and Laura Knight Jadczyk. It's a rather pricey book but really worth every penny.

My Christmas gift to anyone out there (and grab it fast because free stuff is drying up very fast on the net) the free ebook can be found here: search.4shared.com...

This book explains their thought process and total lack of empathy or compassion. Now, want a really good conspiracy to chew on, after you read Political Ponerology read David Jacob's "The Threat".........there are more ways to conquer a people than rolling tanks through the streets, shooting lazer beams and invadingspace ships.

Sometimes the most subtle, quiet ways of "assimilation", while taking longer work best.

Also: Happy Holidays to one and all - May this coming year be kind to each and everyone of you.

edit on 13-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
No they're not fit to rule.

The obvious signs of this are all around us.

-KC

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Quick search, "+study +corporation +sociopath OR psychopath":

The Corporation: a psychopathic entity, with psychopaths for CEOs

Corporate Psychopaths

The Nature of the Corporation

“If the corporation is a psychopath, who has the moral responsibility for its actions?”

Corporate Psychopathy

The Corporation, a documentary exploring the psyche of the corporation, came to the conclusion that if the corporation can be regarded as a legal person, as it is under United States law, its personality would meet all of the DSM-IV requirements for being a psychopath (such as conning others for profit and recklessness).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join