It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite not mentally fit to rule?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It is true that politicians and psychopaths share very similar traits.

Of Politicians and Psychopaths
www.viewzone.com...

Snip:
Jim Kouri [right], vice president of the National Assn. of Chiefs of Police, has assembled a group of traits that define psychopathic personalities -- like serial killers -- and has discovered that these trait also apply to many of today's politicians.

Traits such as superficial charm, an exaggerated sense of self-worth, glibness, lying, lack of remorse, manipulation of others, and sexual obsession are the hallmark of both groups.

End snip.

An MRI scan of the brain can now identify the physical anomaly which is characteristic of psychopathy. All politicians should be tested for this.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

Also their inbreeding has made them boarderline if not fully retarded, so they aren't even intelligent enough to rule most of us. Most of us (even the 49 percent of average intelligence) are smarter than they are!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Often, but not always...often, successful people are successful because they have chosen wise decisions in their life. They have worked hard, invested smart, and taken advantage of opportunity.

Why wouldn't they be good leaders since their life is a testiment to their ability to succeed.

Now, golden babies like the Bush's and such..ya, they were just born into it..but people like many, if not most, senators and congressmen are self made.

I don't want someone whom fails at life to suddenly be driving the car..the log cabin politicians are not desirable...unless of course you want the decisionmaking of the average joe to be the route you want your district to take.

"Hey folks...what say we take this years taxes and buy a ton of lotto tickets...then we may be a rich state..whoot!"....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Actually the OP makes a good point, its hard to know the difficulty normal people have when the "ruling Billionaires" have no idea what day to day life is like.

I really don't expect all the perks to be eliminated but there has to be a better way to educate them to everyday life. Specifically our politicians should NEVER be allowed to travel on our dime unless its public transportation, no I don't, mean buses to and from but not limo's or private planes, any luxury the people are not afforded shouldn't be afforded to our public servants (what a joke)!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

As far a climbing to success as a business person yes, born into money from decades of wealth .... Hmmmmmm they have LONG FORGOTTEN real life.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Oh yes..George is the master of summing it all up! Nice post.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous73
reply to post by amc621

U..speculation?..lol..no..this is pondering..this post is just a thought..things I think of..nothing to do with speculation..2nd..if you're ready to bow down and be a slave for the remainder of your life..by all means..you're a free person..I on the other hand see the need for massive changes in this country..whether you help otr not is irrelevant to the bigger picture..no one want to interrupt your ps3 time.

I don't own a PS3. I can't remember the last time I turned on a PS2. Tell me how I'm a slave? Tell me what you do know to make you a slave. Lets here what changes you would make to this country.

What I hear is things are not right, TPTB are running everything wrong. But people like yourself who complain, don't have any idea of what things should be like. The reason for that is you complain just to complain.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yes that would make sense..it has made sense..its the exact sense that allows the wealthy to rule..but you miss my entire point..their reality is not what the majority is..what they think is best is not concluded from the same things we make life conclusions on..no one is bashing a sucessful person..but lets face it..they shouldn't be in charge..most very wealthy people have much more then good decision making skills..you don't become very very wealthy by playing by the rules..the more powerful you become the more rules you can make..um..no..most wealthy have done horrible things to get their wealth.most local millionaires are the biggest asses I've ever met..yet they are nothing like the super wealthy..you think that local rich ass in your town is bad..lol..i don't think so..these people do not have what it takes to make sound decisions based on whats good for all..they don't give a rats ass what you have or don't have.they don't care.they care for whats good for them..whats in it for them should not be part of a solution.it is an obvious problem..there are many many many people who can do the job.you don't need the wealthy to think for you because they know they best way to make a buck by screwing over everyone they can to get it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

YES YES YES! See you see exactly where I'm coming from..excellent points..and I totally can see where the small town politics are filled with just as much corruption..it is quite easy to realize just how pompous these people are when compared to the local rich guy..they are a 100 times worse..excellent post man.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

hahaha..yeah where am i complaining?again your reply makes as much sense as a poopy flavored lollipop..i said ps3 because your reply sounded like it came from an uneducated 10 year old..we are slaves..i'm just letting you know you are too...because of the whole ignorant problem you have I felt you need to be told..I own a painting and finishing company..I work for me.I don't pay income tax and i pay my guys cash.so..at least my slavery isn't as bad as yours..you work at walmart don't you?Anyway..you obviously don't get the point,that is apparent by every single word you commited to comment..i fear your thoughts will betray you one day.you rely on anger and nonsensical commentary to get you through..thats why you are a moron and will stay that way for the remainder of your life.best of luck to you..try reading a book every now and again..not just look at the pictures.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2010 by Nebulous73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Often, but not always...often, successful people are successful because they have chosen wise decisions in their life. They have worked hard, invested smart, and taken advantage of opportunity.

Why wouldn't they be good leaders since their life is a testiment to their ability to succeed.

Now, golden babies like the Bush's and such..ya, they were just born into it..but people like many, if not most, senators and congressmen are self made.

I don't want someone whom fails at life to suddenly be driving the car..the log cabin politicians are not desirable...unless of course you want the decisionmaking of the average joe to be the route you want your district to take.

"Hey folks...what say we take this years taxes and buy a ton of lotto tickets...then we may be a rich state..whoot!"....

If a criminal organisation wants to recruit new members, what type of person do they look for? Not an upright, decent, honest person with a strong sense of personal responsibility and integrity. It's the same for politics today...those with the right qualities will not make it up the mafia ladder, the good ones will be weeded out. That doesnt make them failures, it makes the system and its selection process a cess pit.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

hahahaha. you are humorous....for a junior high kid. You still have not said what things should be like. You can say we are slaves (isn't that complaining?) or anything else pointing to the "system" being wrong, however you can't say what it should be.

As for my intelligence, your right I should be criticized. Anyone with my level of intelligence should be ashamed of debating with someone who just shouts "slavery" with the brain power of a parakeet.

You don't pay income taxes? Nice post. Hope you get caught, but you probabaly won't since your totally full of S**t anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Take a good look around.. The entire world is mad... Not just the elites...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Of course the global elite are not fit to rule, they are all inbred psychopaths. They have had at least since 1776 when this conspiracy started, and possibly earlier to pull it off, and still haven't yet, so they are completley incompetent, and constantly plunge the world into chaos in their vain desperate attempts to keep the plot going. They would be better off to save themselves by slowly backing off of the NWO, so they can try to act like nothing ever happened.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Great post;
Star and Flag;

I will burn some of the best documentaries on DVD and distribute them to gangsters and recently released convicts and everyone I come into contact with at grocery stores, malls, work, bars

I suggest everyone do the same to help our truth movement grow

A case of 100 dvds is only 10 dollars,
And talking to random strangers will be good for your social life
edit on 13-12-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What a worthwhile thread this has been to read. Great job, all who contributed.

We're the people who are mentally unfit or we would have stopped the corruption by now.

I have to say, when the reigns of power are mathematically controlled, and what's left for us are the millstones to turn, we are not mentally unfit to spin the millstones a while to make a buck. Love it or leave it! Even scrubbing a floor or sweeping a broom can have a noble place in our lives, or working a few free days to land a job, or helping a neighbour build a shed for free. It's all in your perspective, and what harm in being humble? Seriously, what harm is there to do a menial chore that helps someone out?

To the vast degree the system is corrupt, life is a sadly exploitable system, just don't be the one fixing the system for your own selfish ends at the expense of others. There's no harm done in being a "victim" here and there to the corruption that exists, in the smaller and temporary senses, because it still means a paycheque, or work experience, or helping a friend, or finishing a project you're sharing in. Try to see the good in it, because the small scope can be way more important than the grand scope as it applies to individual lives. It's the same thing the "elites" miss, when they rig the system. Those, our, "small" lives actually hold some cosmic importance.

The face of external nature teaches the same lesson. Nature will not have us fret and fume. She does not like our benevolence or our learning much better than she likes our frauds and wars. When we come out of the caucus, or the bank, or the Abolition-convention, or the Temperance-meeting, or the Transcendental club, into the fields and woods, she says to us, 'So hot? my little Sir.'

www.vcu.edu...
edit on 13-12-2010 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You're right, completely 100% correct on this one. Why should a bunch of people who believe they are gods and act in the interests of themselves only be allowed to rule? Why do we take orders from Rome?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have long acerred the very same premise.
The PTB, the Uber rich...all share a psychopathic lack of consciences....its that simple.
They are what is know as sociopaths.
It is pretty obvious that no improvements will be forthcomming in our lives,No soon and not for some time to come.
Any slack at all is gonna get sucked up by the elite and there will be no trickle down because there is nothing left to trickle any more...
It is this never ending greed thats driving the wholle modern civilisation.
Yes, we are all sick to a degree, but not to the same degree as the decadent rich.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You probably won't find an anorexic hanging out in McDonalds
You probably won't find a pacifist at the gun range
You definitely won't find a Muslim running a pig farm

But...

You may well find an anarchist with a brick in his hand
You may well find a Buddhist monk with nothing in his pockets
And you will probably find a politician with his hand in the cookie jar!

People gravitate towards what they are. People who like power will get themselves into positions of power (if they can) If they're ruthless enough, they will punch, kick & wriggle their way to the top of the heap.

QED, people in power LIKE power... & we know what kind of people like power don't we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join