It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billboard campaign claims Jesus will return in May

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by BlackViolet

make a noise about it,not looking for any award or reward,only doing what they have been asked and what

Which begs the immediate response "Would they still do it for its' owns sake if they were commanded to do it through fear of loss?"

Hello Djin

No,They wouldn't,they would be doing it out of fear,They would be motivated
by something that is not born from love

In the case of the ones that i am talking about this is not the case,
God has put his love in their hearts and in turn they love him and also
their fellow man and they are motivated by that love.

An example would be my Children,My Children like to make me presents,
They are not expensive nor are they elaborate,they are drawings and things
that are sticky taped and stapled together but they made them and did them for me,
They didn't make it because in their hearts they thought "Oh,I had better make Dad
a present or he will be mad at me or he wont love me",No,They do it because they do
love me and love to please me.

I know where you are coming from with the "Fear" aspect tho,We see fear and it's
consequences and out comings all around us and it's a very crippling thing,never
a good motivator,Unfortunately the "fear" has been used by those wielding authority
and it has been used in the name of God as well,This is not the true representation
of the character of God,I know that it seems that the fear and abuse of these things
is all that is seen,We hear very little of the good that is being done,it is a shame,
but it is very easy to look at one side of a story,all the more so when we are inclined
to that side in our hearts,We can look at the one side of Gods word that says
"Judgment" and "everlasting fire" and all those things but still that is only one side,
When the other side is looked at,the one that speaks of "loving kindness" and "mercy"
It is only then that the other side is seen in a different light.

Unfortunately i can't stop the things that some people do,I don't condone or agree
with it,The hard thing is that once there is a bad apple in the bunch it spoils the
whole lot and while there are those that go about their business quietly they
can unwillingly be tarred with the same brush as those that are motivated by something
other than love.

Thanks for the good question Djin

Violet.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

They have the Month Correct but the date wrong, and it will not be "Christ", but the Anti-Christ. 666
God is coming soon too. As a LION.

He is in Poland, Presiding over the Jews, and in a position of power and will have been for 3.5yrs on a certain date in May.

Do some history on who "Rose" to power and how, then when his office ends, and what begins on / around said date.

Nice though.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by majesticgent

He is in Poland, Presiding over the Jews, and in a position of power and will have been for 3.5yrs on a certain date in May.

Can you elaborate on that? What is your source of information?
I really would like to know. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I get the whole shock and awe thing that seems to have overtaken advertising, but I'm really tired of explaining to my kids that most of what they see is crap.

First, there were the anti abortion protesters and signs with graphic images of dead fetuses, I learned that I can't take the kids to mall in the summer because they protest just outside the parking lot all summer long. There were many conversations and bad dreams when we had our run in. Mind you, I am against abortion, with a very few exceptions, if they want to put the pics in a pamphlet fine, but keep them off billboards and signs.

Then, my kids came up with car game on the way to grandma's. On our half hour trip down the highway, they counted 27 signs for strip clubs (all with some stripper on the sign), average 1 sign per minute of our trip......nice.

Now, I get to explain that crazy people think the world is going to end in October and no your not going to die. Aye, I hate billboards. I never really paid them too much attention to them before, but the kiddies notice everything.

No, I don't think that world should revolve around my children, but do they have to make it so damn hard to keep graphic or questionable content away from them, without having to lock them in the house all the time.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This has to be some twisted advertising campaign for a movie, its the only way this can make any sense.

Either way its bad and it will completely screw with vulnerable people. Nothing new there though.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh." Matt 25:13

No one knows when Jesus will return. That is what the bible says.

Funny how you can claim to be a believer but go against what you believe.

Good point and I read it was the Annunaki party or somthing around then on ATS of course

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've got $1,000 that says he aint gonna make it . And another $1,000 that says that the world will not end in October .

Any takers ?
edit on 12-4-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join