It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRAKING NEWS: Fals flag on in Sweden? Terror hits Scandinavia!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Damn you caught me !
I'll stand corrected

The potential "suicide bomber" was "BAG strapped" with a potential bomb in the bag. Therefore the bag was approached by the bomb squad's always faithful robot, "Rullemarie". There was no bomb in the BAG.

edit on 13-12-2010 by flymetothemoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

What is suspcious is that the Swedes within minutes/hours after the "attack" released the name, and the recorded message of the suicide-bomber.

Normally, after an incident like this, the information is not revealed that fast, if publicied at all.. I mean - how can they be SO sure about what happened just that short after? Reminds me of 9/11 when Osama was mentioned at the sinner just hours after the incident..

AND, I've lisened to the recorded sound message from the bomber. The guy seems very uncomfortable with what he is reading - like he dousn't understand it, or haven't really read it before. It doesn't seem he is reading his own words at all. The exeption is when he is saying "im sorry and forgive me" to his family, that part sound sincere and planned.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

Yes, the information was very quickly revealed in the press. Maybe because they could not avoid it, if it is true that it was Shumukh al-Islam that revealed him as a "hero"?

On the other hand, also very quickly something that indicated the false flag operation. Who knows? Maybe it's a new strategy to get it to look like a false flag?
Nobody knows what's up and down anymore !

I've also heard the audio, but not the part where he apologize to the family.
I thought he sounded as though he cited a phone book or something. Not much feeling in his tone of voice, when you think of his bitter words. So he lived in Sweden and later, went to study in the UK. Sure he knew what he was saying ? It's almost more frightening. Any possibility of the use of hypnosis as a kind of mind control l? Or is it too unrealistic?

The irony of a suicide bomber's fate is, that such a person has no warranty. No opportunity to complain if they do not get their promises fulfilled. He can't return to the Barbie and Ken lifestyle. Instead he's being celebrated now, in some circles, as a hero and a rolemodel. He was nothing to them, but a tool !
And those "out there" "they" know it

edit on 14-12-2010 by flymetothemoon because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join