It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRAKING NEWS: Fals flag on in Sweden? Terror hits Scandinavia!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Earlyer today a suicide bomber blew up in downtown Stockholm. Some speulated that he was really heading for the sub, but the bob went off by early accident.

www.nytimes.com...

However, breaking news from the Swedish news feed states that "An official within the defence minestry warned a friend hours beforhand that something could happen in Drottningsgt, (Queens street) stay away if u can"

Has the NWO reach this far north???

tt.se...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauqx

Do you really think evil has geographical boundaries?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

I dont know why, but a part of me was expecting to hear that this was part of Operation Payback.

Angry wikileaks supporters graduating from sophmoric ddos attacks on various websites to something a little more tangible.

Did anyone see if the bomber was wearing the V for Vendetta mask??

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There are a lot of dark ones in Sweden. Someone posted some info on this on an ATS thread recently (I didn't keep the lnk) - and there's also this recent article about the connection between the Swedish royal family and the Nazis.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 12-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
They'll probably blame on WL supporters. Anything to point blame at common folk who want justice.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
But this is creepy.. If this was anything more than a crazy terrorist, why Sweden, why now??

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

However, breaking news from the Swedish news feed states that "An official within the defence minestry warned a friend hours beforhand that something could happen in Drottningsgt, (Queens street) stay away if u can"

could you please post your link as to the sweedish official's warning? i would love to post it to my facebook, but i need the link!
thanks!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
perhaps they will link it to wikileaks ?????????

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
There are a lot of dark ones in Sweden. Someone posted some info on this on an ATS thread recently (I didn't keep the lnk) - and there's also this recent article about the connection between the Swedish royal family and the Nazis.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The news will either link it to Operation Payback...or come up w/ another article of clothing bomber.

Underwear.... check
Shoe...check...

Lets see, maybe hat bomber? Or perhaps overalls bomber?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Very true , the Danish history is far darker ! There were very powerful reasons as to why Denmark was hands off during the war .Meet the puppet masters .Hipporcritical UK article though , they need to look into there own history of King Edward , his support of the Nazi party and why the British Royals had to change there name to Windsor .They themselves were German.So we had German's at war with German's .I don't think so !

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the NWO.

It's probably just some extremist's with a strong viewpoint against something which has recently happened in in the country.

Look into it, Don't be Ignorant. Your missing out on a lot of information here I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
From Tidningarnas Telegrambyrå (TT)

Försvarsanställd varnade före dåden. En person inom Försvarsmakten varnade några timmar före explosionerna i Stockholm en bekant för att uppsöka Drottninggatan. "Om du kan, undvik Drottninggatan i dag. Det kan hända mycket där" löd meddelandet. (TT) 12 dec kl 20:41

Translated:

Swedish Defense Employee sent warning before the attacks. A person in the Armed Forces warned a few hours before the explosions in Stockholm an acquaintance to go to Drottninggatan. "If you can, avoid Drottninggatan today. A lot can happen there" read the message. (TT) 12 dec kl 20:41

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Earlyer today a suicide bomber blew up in downtown Stockholm. Some speulated that he was really heading for the sub, but the bob went off by early accident.

www.nytimes.com...

tt.se...

Of course it was a False Flag! A double car bombing: That's the Al Qeada Calling Card, isn't it? Multiple strikes at once? This was done for one reason, and one reason only: To get the WHOLE world involved in this 'war On Terror', (WW3). Create Chaos, Provoke a reaction, then implement a pre-planned solution. That pre-planned solution is the NWO!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Very true , the Danish history is far darker ! There were very powerful reasons as to why Denmark was hands off during the war .Meet the puppet masters .Hipporcritical UK article though , they need to look into there own history of King Edward , his support of the Nazi party and why the British Royals had to change there name to Windsor .They themselves were German.So we had German's at war with German's .I don't think so !

Yes, I agree with what you say about the British monarchy. There are claims that they passed information to the Nazis during WWII, which, if they are accurate and were made public, would topple them.

Do you have a link about why Denmark remained hands off during the war? I'd be interested to learn more. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

But this is creepy.. If this was anything more than a crazy terrorist, why Sweden, why now??

Interesting question

What or who made a tjetjenian guy, apparently well integrated in Belgium, sign in a hotel in Denmark, with the huge masterplan of blowing up the danish newspaper "Jyllandsposten" ?

One thing is to suffer the "Obsessive cartoonist syndrome". Another thing is, and that's what happened in short...Blowing up a toilet in the hotel and ending up lying on the ground in a park, bomb strapped.

It's not like such an idea just fall down from the skies, and you just go there. Someone has to take you there.
Someone to notice one with a "broken filter". That's creepy and really sad.

Btw it was the 10 of September

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well. It's not a totally a novelty that there are bombs going on and off here. Especially in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmoe. What I considered to be strange in the matter is that they were quick off to brand it as a terrorist act since the underworld always been on the front with carbombs, restaurants and nightclubs bombed, gang related shootings and the recent far-right perpetrator who was shooting innocent bystanders who did not look "swedish".

So in a sense, yes I do believe it has the trademarks of false-flag.

With that said, as a part of this country. Many of us are quite pissed but not afraid, that these things are allowed to happen or occurring in my country. Yes, it's MY country now that I've lived in here 30+ plus.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i did how ever find it very funny that at the same time while the "attentat" was done , there was a rightwing demostration were about 800 or so attended,

can but wonder the proboblitity

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
DP
edit on 12-12-2010 by zerbot565 because: POSRICILUS DUOOPLEGANGER

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

What I considered to be strange in the matter is that they were quick off to brand it as a terrorist act since the underworld always been on the front with carbombs, restaurants and nightclubs bombed

The reason it was called so quickly was because of witnesses on site, claiming the man shouted in arabic before the explosion - combined with the e-mail sent by the perpetrator to the swedish police and the swedish security police Säpo.

On another note, this person is the first suicide-bomber (with a belt on) to appear in scandinavia, no other criminal people/groups have done this before. The bomber from Denmark, had an intention of sending a bomb, or several bombs in the mail, he was not a suicide bomber.

But still, this man would have had to come from somewhere in his belief, and a false flag is likely. Maybe he didn't know he was a false flag (as in london 7/7-05) and somebody set him up, even.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join