It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimbabwe People Will Be No More Very Soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Zimbabweans may be on the verge of extinction. Over 50 percent of the population is under age 16. Most of them are orphans. 7% of these orphans end up going to a university or college. The average life expectancy is about 38 years and 1 in every 4 people has AIDS. On top of these depressing statistics, Zimbabwe has the most debt of ANY country in the world and their GDP makes them one of the poorest, a ccording to the CIA.

Now I’ve never been the best at math but it’s easy to add this one up: Zimbabwe is about to no longer have a culture. I’m not asking people to come up with the cure for AIDS, but understand that it is much easier to let something slide until the epidemic “hits home” so to speak. Many of us know that AIDS was manufactured by the government and if you don’t know, check out one of the many threads on ATS covering this subject.

AIDS is a manmade virus

Cure for AIDS

AIDS used by TPTB to Wipe Out Unwanted People

Will we let this perpetual wipe out of human civilization continue? We are watching and witnessing our children’s histories unfold and I’m sure that most of us know how twisted history books can make things. All it takes is a generation or two for the intricate details of a life-changing event to be completely forgotten. I mean, just look at all the Americans who claim that affirmative action and black mentality has adopted reverse racism (which doesn’t even make sense)! Not even 40 years ago, burning crosses and black only water fountains were a common sight. My point is that we should never let history become what it was never meant to be.
edit on 12-12-2010 by prepared4truth because: title fix

edit on 12-12-2010 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2010 by prepared4truth because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It was a much nicer country when it was called Rhodesia.

In fact, it was referred to as the Pearl of Africa.

That civil war doesn't seem to be working out, does it?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Zimbabwe will always be there; it's the people facing extinction....

I wonder how many more people will have to die for the rest of the world to finally say enough

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hmm, Zimbabwe hit the crap after turning over from Rhodesia and persecuting the white minority all over the country, eventually leading to white economists and economy driving millionaires to flee to South Africa---maybe the Zimbabweans should have taken a clue from SA about how to do this whole "end of white rule" thing...SA isn't the world's greatest country but it sure isn't as bad as Zimbabwe has been...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

That's what I was trying to get people thinking about really. Didn't want the pessimism, just wanted people to realize that Zimbabweans are about to be extinct...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

aids is a syndrom which cause are multiple;

hiv is a false flag

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

ok...

could you provide some kind of proof for this very random statement? this thread isn't talking about HIV really, but if you're gonna post that you should say a little more.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Certain behavioral characteristics tend to be either productive or destructive. Those within a population, possibly separated by geography, culture, or climate who have destructive behavior patterns tend to have a higher mortality rate than those of a population who don't engage in the same destructive behavior patterns.

I'm afraid that the problem is one of behavior, and it's not just inhabitants of this one nation.

Some elements or segments of a population from time to time actually go extinct from practicing their destructive behavioral patterns.

I don't give a tinker's damn if they're dropping like flies, as they are living as they wish, and are now dying as they wish.

We can't save the world from stupidity. They'll just find new, stupid ways to kill themselves.

Besides, nature is self-regulating. Any interference on our part will ever be counterproductive.

And we have hundreds of examples all through history where well-intentioned ideas created a hundred-fold more suffering.

You ride the lightning, expect a scorched crotch.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
While I agree with much of what has been said here... and I think much of it is important ; I have to point out that , yes , behavior etc. causes circumstance however, there are embryos being born there, innocent until hurled into that atmosphere.

I am one of the first to recognize over-population as possibly the #1 global threat long-term... however I have to embrace the large part of me that couldn't look the children of that country in the eye, face to face, and say statstically it's better if you're dead; starve, become diseased or die in civil war.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Some other factors that are in play in Zimbabwe to consider.

1. Mugabe and the IMF did not get along, which contributed to the hyperinflation situation there
2. Despite being one of the promising nations of Africa at the time the British ceded control to local authorities, it did have a fair amount of tribalism in the back ground.
3 this is just a hypothesis on my part, but I suspect Mugabe was used, trained, coerced, or otherwise manipulated for the express purpose of insuring the country went to heck in the aftermath of independence from the British Empire, despite some carefully crafted work that went into designing it's government.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

sure, but start by understanding that, whether the official story is real r not, aids is not a virus, it is a syndrom: a deficient immune system. Whether hiv is real or not we can get deficient immune system through abuse of drugs, bad lifestyles, pollution... (vaccines ?)

here is a start for your research:

But when I turned the page, I was riveted. Gallo had deleted a statement by Popovic saying: 'Despite intensive research efforts, the causative agent of AIDS has not yet been identified.'

This was totally unexpected. Nothing I read had led me to expect this. No one had mentioned these deleted words. Not Crewdson, not any of the investigators, no history of AIDS science. No one had reported these words, let alone their deletion by Gallo.

www.fearoftheinvisible.com...

wn.com...

and plenty more to find thanks to any search engine; (stick to the scientific debate, look for a proof of hiv killing t-cells)
edit on 12-12-2010 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
12.521.000 That's the estimated number of people there ( 2009 )

50 % is under 16 ? That would be 6.260.500. 1.565.125 people would get aids leaving the other 4.695.375 healthy.

Take in account that half of them will bare a child every two years.

2.3476.875 people will be able to produce from lets 16 to 30 years old. 7 children each ...

So it is very possible that there will be 16.4338.125 new Zimbabweans withing the next 14 years. A number bigger even then it's current population figure.

I would say they are not even close to extinction yet.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Its the white guys fault.

Well, actually it probably is. Who had the most power and authority over the last couple hundred years over there? Who was calling the shots? Yes the Africans are living in that mess, but who got that system/culture/society so f'd up in the first place? Ummm Hmmmm.

It ain't going to be fixed in a fortnight. That is one thing for sure. Another thing that is for sure, is that they are going to have to fix it on their own. The "white guy" ain't going to be of any help -- that's another thing for sure. The IMF, the UN, the USA, the Chinese are all in it for what they can gain, and only if there are any scraps left over will they share them with Africa or Africans.

I should have thought they would have learned that by now, but I guess all the lending, loaning, donating and charity has them a little distracted.

We, the people who have the money, influence and power need to be more careful how we exercise that power. More to the point, we need to get some control over those malicious organizations that fraudulently claim to be exercising that power on our behalf. They aren't, and that is our fault, yes you and me Joe Citizen in the world outside of Africa.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

2.3476.875 people will be able to produce from lets 16 to 30 years old. 7 children each ...

Hmmm... not if they die before they can give birth. On top of that, even if they do live long enough to give birth, the child will most likely be born with AIDS and considering that they are one of the poorest countries in the world, they cannot afford treatment by themselves, so the possibility you have outlined is A LOT less likely. You have not taken into account other factors, you have only crunched numbers.

Oh, and the "1/4 have AIDS" statistic does not apply to just the children, it applies to the entire population.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

wayno, excellent point! Like I said, we shouldn't be looking for a cure for AIDS, but instead more love for our human brethren. The "charity organizations" that we give our money to, hoping that it goes to the right cause and produces significant change, is actually being hoarded!

We should do something about that! Sure, Zimbabweans will have to practice AIDS prevention methods themselves, but we can help them with loaning them money! We're just putting them into more and more debt while in reality the money an average Joe could send them ends up getting used for Mr. Such and So's Ferrari.

Love for all humans is required for that though. Giving something out without respecting anything in return...

@xmikax, thank you for that info too! I'll be checking it out tonight.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I know I already take of half of them leaving only the children then 3/4 of them that do not get /have aids.
Leaving only 3/4 of the children and only half of them get children and I agree 7 is a bit much but hardly impossible

edit on 12/12/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would contend that whatever the culture - whatever the geographic location - there is a certain population number available for sustainment.

Do-gooders went into Ethiopia, brought millions of tons of grain and foodstuffs to a starving population. That sound really kind, doesn't it? It was well-intentioned, wasn't it?

So now that the starving population is being fed, damn if they don't go forth and multiply. Even more! So now in a very short order, we have hundreds of thousands additional mouths to feed.

Interference comes along. Food shipments are delayed and diverted.

Now instead of X millions of starving people, you now have X plus .25X, or 1.25 X now starving.

Your misguided assistance just made a bad situation much, much worse. You just created much, much more pain, starvation, loss, and suffering.

Let it alone.

It will settle itself out all by itself.

All you're going to do is create additional misery and suffering.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Any effort that does not start with the essential dignity of the individual is destined to fail; whether it is on a one-to-one basis, or a whole country.

In my personal life if I see someone who is struggling with something, I will help if it is in my power to do so, but I won't give money. I will share a meal, and probably engage them in participating with the cooking. I will share my roof for a short term if needed.

While I try not to judge people for the circumstances they are in, I won't get involved someone seems to be doing nothing to help themselves and just take the burden.

Our support for Africa and Africans, Zimbabwe or wherever, has to be based on a belief in their essential ability to have a successful society according to their own values and methods, and recognizes the need for them to be involved in a leadership role. I do not believe for a minute that the thugs ruling large parts of Africa is a natural state of affairs, but is the end result of years of 1st world meddling.

Its time we demand our major international organizations change tactics from meddling to supporting indigenous solutions based on the strengths of the African people themselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

And you know, that is a very apt analogy. We have provided them with money over and over again, resulting in Zimbabwe becoming the country with the most debt, but we have not given them the proper tools for them to sustain themselves.

The Zimbabwe population should be proof for all the world to see- money is not the solution to every problem.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

don't they tend to have very big families and have children at really young ages like 12 or 13? I don't see how they are being wiped out completely....they can live with aids for many years...in fact, they can live to 14 or 15 and have babies at that age and then die and the race will still survive.

any more evidence of scientific studies of the zimbabwean demise? thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join