It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids Virus was manufactured to kill off Africans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is another conspiracy, and the swine flu. Are all these diseases created to destroy third world populations? The PTB see all the blacks and gays as the least liked group of people. So they decided to target them both in one shot! I hope this is not true. While everyone is talking about swine flu, in the eighties AIDS came in Africa and has even spread to the US since then, I wonder if it was a bio weapon. In 1977, it is said a secret federal virus program produced 15000 gallons of AIDS

The annual "Aids Epidemic Update" from the United Nations and World Health Organisation estimates that more than 36m people around the world are now living with HIV or Aids.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Probably why the scientist who found the cure was assassinated.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

While we have a vaccine for swine flu, why have we not been able to find a vaccine for aids? Why is it that millions of people die from aids every year and still there is no "breakthrough" in avoiding aids?

What if more people eventually get killed in the US than in the third world countries from aids?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

AIDS is a cure, as sad as it is to say it is true.

I am glad people are figuring this out, finally.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

some weapon AIDS turned out to be... Only 36M have died from it.... Nuts... Some weapon H1N1 Turned out to be not even 100k Have died from it... Oh well back to the drawing border one day will kill all the Negros and Homos. Glory be...

Really dude think about it there are more effcient ways to kill said groups, then AIDS and H1N1.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Really dude think about it there are more effcient ways to kill said groups, then AIDS and H1N1.

What better than a virus to kill people. What are more efficient ways than that to kill people according to you?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No the viruses are not intended as population control.

But rather as a form of mind control to make it easy to subdue poor nations economically.

Think about it.

Consider it like this. "Say the magic words and people will submit to you."

Well, what are those magic words?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yea I seen the documentary with the scientist that kept denying using chimp kidneys to manufacture the polio vac. And all the locations where the polio vac. test runs turned out to be HIV hot spots. Not pointing the finger just shining a lite in a closed eye. Its known and is seen from above.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Viruses are very effective means of killing, sad to say. Especially when different deadly viruses meet and mutate.

So please don't start on how to kill each other more efficiently, it doesn't solve anything.

Lets think of stem cell research

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

While we have a vaccine for swine flu, why have we not been able to find a vaccine for aids? Why is it that millions of people die from aids every year and still there is no "breakthrough" in avoiding aids?

What if more people eventually get killed in the US than in the third world countries from aids?

I think the vaccine for Swine Flu probably has another incentive behind it other than to protect us. Swine Flu isn't a real threat, it's blown up in the media to convince the population to take the vaccine which eats away at the immune system over time. Slow kill.

I'm pretty sure there was a scientist who found a cure for AIDS and he was mysteriously killed. I can't find the website right now, but I'm sure this indicates AIDS is purposely kept rampant to kill off the population.

What a considerate Government we have.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

What better than a virus to kill people. What are more efficient ways than that to kill people according to you?

He was implying that they should use a virus that actually spreads quickly and kills high % of those infected. Like 90%+

Here is a reality check for you guys.

Fact : NATO and the USSR both developed tons of biological weapons (diseases) for weaponized uses in warfare.

Both NATO and the USSR developed several "weapons" that were capable of spreading extremely fast killing 99.9% of the population, YET would die out within hours or a day or two, making it a very brief yet horrific 1day long epidemic.

These weapons can be used to clear a nation out before bringing in the soldiers.

It leaves no radiation or chemical residues behind aside of the piles of dead bodies. Its extremely cheap and very effective.

The real weapons have never been released. Thank God for that.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The character in the video must be on crack or something. The US didn't have an available population to experiment on or enough actual real live monkeys for that matter. Turn your eyes (and mind) south, way south and look there at Wooter Basson and his crew who had government funded labs all over the place including Wits university and the CSIR/WNNR. When AIDS was developed, South Africa had the strongest medical research capability in the world, I know, I was there. They were doing splicing and procedures that made western doctors look like badly trained veterinarians.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 1/11.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

new topics

top topics

join