It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS - The Media False Flag ?!?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi - I've been reading a lot on this site but never posted. But looking around I haven't seen anyone coming up with a thread like this so I decided to join. Since I'm a new member my post has to be here!!!!

I don't have the time to start commenting just for the sake of having 20 comments. As if 20 comments would value my thoughts. But I do understand the need for a system. Hopefully the thread will inspire and will be moved.

Well that being said, - Let's get straight to it!

In this constant seeking for truth, I always make a point in trying to see different angles of every questions.

So that's why I came up with this thought.

It is just a thought. I am not trying to convince anyone as I do not believe it myself and am excited by the release of wikileaks... But be wary of the gingerbread house.

So what IF wikileaks was a media false flag attack.

Creating a new kind of cyber-enemy that will keep people busy believing things are changing for the better while the Secret Society are carying on with their agenda. Waving the Right hand while the left one steals your wallet.
Remember that the illuminati do not care about the US itself. Therefore it may be seen as a sacrifice for the NWO.

People are eager to know the truth now more than ever and as usual, instead of trying to hide it and raise popular suspicion, it is safer for them to give non relevant truth to keep the relevant hidden.

Give people some bread crumbs while they are having a feast.

Don't forget that putting up a show is what they do best! Pearl Harbor / 911 anyone !!!!
Next thing you know Wikileaks might be just another pretext for martial law!! Saying that the US are not safe anymore. That BECAUSE of wikileaks they need to have the army in the streets to prevent new attacks.

From what I have read so far, it seems that Wikileaks released information that, even tho not confirmed before, are stuff that people suspected or took for granted. Details about war that are the same with every war: More civilian casualties than they say....espionage, murder, bla bla bla. It's just another day in the US army!

And while wikileaks releases stuff that could destroy american trust, will it ever affect the zioniste/illuminati agenda?????

Hopefully Wikileaks is genuine and little by little people who are still asleep will awaken to the bigger picture, and that releasing info little by little will gain public trust so when they do get some juicy stuff like ET / NASA-NAZI connection / Secret society, people will take it seriously. But so far, the possibility of wikileaks being compromise and another source of disinformation is still a reality.

Just want to know what you guys think about that!!!!

safe.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If you think that way haven;t they won?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Welcome! I have the same fears of Wikileaks being the most clever disinformation campaign we have seen. I am pro-Wikileaks at the moment, but there is just such a huge benefit to be had by the establishment if Wikileaks was a controlled leak of certain information for an ulterior motive. I'm really quite torn up on how to support wikileaks - in spirit or actuality?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

If you think that way then you feel that they already won which would be his opinion, and an accurate one at that.
Sometimes in the corner everything feels hopeless.

You cannot blame them for thinking that way, a super power vs you, doesn't feel like a fight you could win anyways.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If you think that way haven't they won. If we don't believe in anyone or anything then really what is the point of bothering to take any remedial action. If we all work as individuals we'll accomplish nothing. That speech by the 15 year old schoolboy summed it up when he said that concerted action by all disaafected groups was the answer.

One of their strategies is to give in (seemingly) to selected groups to spread distrust and jealousy. The thought of concerted united action terrifies them. If they do eventually cave in to the students they'll almost certainly claim that pensioners or single mums or ex-servicemen will have to suffer cuts. Dspite the fact that Osborne admots to a multi billion pound "war chest" and they proudly proclaimed that they've "saved" 90,000 civil service jobs they planned to axe.

Same with wikileaks. They'll say it's unpatriotic, that he's causing terror, that he's causing death. All the while being the biggest agents of death and suffering in the world. I'm sick of people asking if Assange is a "plant". Can't people believe in principles and courage anymore. Is it really such a stretch to believe someone who is putting their life on the line. Is the world so twisted and sick that we can no longer imagine someone with a mission.

In case you were wondering I do not think Assange is a tool of the government.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think Wikileaks are creating exciting times ahead but I am also worried about this being some kind of operation. For a long time I have been thinking that another game changer would be something that would perhaps kill people such as 9/11 but I think they are clever enough to try something different and roll with the times.

But I am wonderng what wikileaks brings as a result in the end of all things? Will things really change? If Wikileaks is genuine and fighting for what is right, who says that they will succeed? Are we going to see a change in the actual humans where man will stop being greedy, hate on one another? I think the only thing that will possibly change is that a new system will be put into place. A system that once again will deceive us for X amount of years untill once again we will wake up that little bit more.

But how do you change the way we as a species are? Perhaps this building, destroying and rebuilding is a system that does it at a slower pace, a longer road that create pain. After all women can vote now but in all honesty, the vote means nothing with the current system being in place and the way we all act.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am really happy that wikileaks exits too, and hopefully we will see more and more whistleblowers releasing info on a multitude of subject.
I am just always careful when a mass of people jump on something so intensely so early in the process. That's how they convince people to go to war!!!!

A simple story told me to be very wary of the Gingerbread house!!!

The bottom line is that good or bad - Wikileaks opened some eyes but I'm sure already closed some for people who will believe everything that will be published by them. And if we do that,THEN we are only doing with wiki what other people do with CNN. Blind faith is a dangerous thing.

What if the original whistle blowers are SENT by the U.S.!

It's kinda like Global warming. We as individuals can only feel that it's warmer outside. There are no way for one person to verify, so you can only TRUST your instinct. Then Al Gore cashed in on that !!!! The earth is warming up, as for why - one can only make up his own mind.

I think only time will tell.
And the more we have info on Julian Assange and his connection, the more it will make sens. Believe me when I say I do hope that they are legitimate and will change the world, but right now I'm waiting.

Maybe all I'm looking for in this is Info that matters. Stuff hidden form the human race. Not only about war games who we all already know, are dirty!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

hey man i dont know who you think you are, but stop dissing on the gingerbread house.. thats my HOME man! hahaha good thread bro.. see you soon

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
heres one of wikileaks wallpapers.. someone posted a thread about it yesterday, but if you didn't see it.. its worth checking out..

wikileaks.ch...

are they just teasing us or maybe they are just releasing info in steps because there is so much crazy stuff in the files people would freak out.. maybe this is just assanges way of trying to reach everyone instead of just "conspiracy thoerists". but honestly anything thats in the msm doesn't interest me that much these days haha.. i haven't been keeping up too much on the thousands of wikileaks threads that have been started..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by koots751

It's pretty trippy to look at, but it seems like a weird way to pick people interests.

Crucial information magically hidden in a wallpaper for people to decode.
It's every conspiracy theorists dream.

They shouldn't have to go thru that kind system.
Truth should just stand by itself.

Unless they know about the power of suggestion and symbols and are using it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If it has ANY information that is false fed that creates a situation that would further the interests of whoever is in releasing the disinformatiion it functions as a false flag.
If it isn't an outright disinfo campaign, then the chances are at least very good that WL is being used by someone who does not have our best interests at heart.

I believe WL has been CIA run from the start.
This is turning into the justification for government "oversight" of the web.

Where is the "bomb" that was supposed to drop if Assange were arrested?

Here's my take on it - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added link

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Really interesting post. I don't want to suggests how WL could be involved in the wider agenda, but your reasoning is close to what I think Wikileaks COULD BE about!

We seem to forget how easy some people are bought and how intelligent some of the shadow workers can be.

So if you see an angry mob, give them a head or two, they'll be too busy tearing it apart to notice that you are escaping by the backdoor.

Again, I am not saying that Wikileaks IS that, but very well COULD BE.

I don't deny their sources or the fact that what they say is true, but Im now where, I think that the scenario is a beautiful tv show again. Not just Wikileaks itself, but the circus that it involves around the globe. So I question how relevant the leaks are and how do they truly affect the world we live in.

And if it does change something....how?

Other countries will have more reason to start war with the US.......who does that benefit I ask you?
People will go down in the streets to riot....martial law!??!?!

Maybe all of this is a great step for the freedom of speech and information, but will it ever stop them to do what they do best???? IE CONTROL.

Hopefully it's a step forward!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

IF it is a disinfo campaign then I think the PTB are getting desperate. This could easily get out of control for them and backfire.
Once you light a fire there's no telling which way the wind might blow.
Hopefully, their greed will be their undoing.

new topics

top topics

join